Wheres my threads?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 20, 2017
I know this question is super advanced and might take a computer science major so forgive me. But I am looking for the 'subscribe to thread' button. Also do the notices only come up in email or is there a place on the website I can see notifications if others reply on a subscribed thread?

Enoch987

Jul 13, 2017
you can only start a new thread when you first click on chat rooms and forums then the chat room you select. The start new thread button will not show after you reply to another's thread.
in the upper right of the screen, there is a button for my chat profile. you will find your posts there.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Settings tab up top. Then "general settings" in the list on the left. Click "save changes" when you're done. I believe they come up only in email..

U

Ugly

you can only start a new thread when you first click on chat rooms and forums then the chat room you select. The start new thread button will not show after you reply to another's thread.
in the upper right of the screen, there is a button for my chat profile. you will find your posts there.
So much wrong in this. I would discourage you from answering such posts until you have a better understanding.

Feb 5, 2017
Sorry I'm not a seamstress so I don't know

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
NOTHING in your post is accurate. Secondly, nothing in your post makes any sense..

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
does anyone still carry an "etui" for sewing?