Which one does all correct doctrine that must be believed ultimately come from, God or man?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Which one does all correct doctrine that must be believed ultimately come from, God or man?

• Total voters

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I find it hilarious (and, sadly, consistent) that the OP's choice is one option that doesn't answer the question at all.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I have a hard time making my mind up with multiple choice questions, even choosing between corn on the cobbs, so I'll get back w/you😊

Jun 20, 2022
I believe there are Biblical Theories and One Doctrine.
Only way to the Father is to go through Jesus. Accepting Jesus, is the ""only way"" to get to God.

Everything else, really is not a Salvation Issue, but can be beneficial to your personal Walk in God.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
The Bible has what God expects out of us written there. Doctrines from man need to be checked out against the Bible to see if they are aligned with God's word.

glf

Mar 18, 2023
Is 28: 9, 10 KJV "Whom shall he teach knowledge? And whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk and drown from the breasts. For precept must6 be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little."

Heb 5: KJV "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first eprincipals of God and are become such as have need of milk and not strong meat. For everyone that useth milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth unto them who are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
The only usefulness being derived from these threads is the exhibit of a simpering spammer, which belongs more fitly in, idk, anything other than the bdf. Perhaps tech support would be a better placement?