Which witch?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Ooooookay then... Let's start over.

This thread is about which Halloween character you identify as. Like, do you feel more like a witch, or do people ignore you so much you feel like a ghost, or do you feel like someone put you together using parts from multiple people like Frankenstein's monster?

I feel like a ninja. People at w*rk are always jumping when I walk around them. "You're just so quiet." Now dad has started doing it at home too.

What? The air conditioner is noisy, and there's SOOOO much background noise at w*rk. I'd have to really clomp to make enough noise to hear over those things.

Lol.

The Ninja Lynx!

1790646878902.png
 
Ooooookay then... Let's start over.

This thread is about which Halloween character you identify as. Like, do you feel more like a witch, or do people ignore you so much you feel like a ghost, or do you feel like someone put you together using parts from multiple people like Frankenstein's monster?

I feel like a ninja. People at w*rk are always jumping when I walk around them. "You're just so quiet." Now dad has started doing it at home too.

What? The air conditioner is noisy, and there's SOOOO much background noise at w*rk. I'd have to really clomp to make enough noise to hear over those things.

On the topic of the thread...

I'm not sure that I identify AS some of my favorite characters, it's just that they have traits I admire. 😍

Or at least, that I wish I could get away with.

Who wouldn't want to skip Mondays and eat lasagna?

1790647007415.png


Who wouldn't want to make friends all around the world, and look super cute while doing it?

1790647065096.png


And who wouldn't want to be part of an elite squad that saves the world -- and then just "rolls out"?!

1790647168588.png

RIP Peter Cullen, our forever Optimus Prime. 💖
 
Apparently girls DO dress up as Clueless Cher Horowitz for Halloween

shopping.webp
Why they don't go as Dionne or Tai I don't know. Witch category? She matchmakes in the movie. 90's Jane Austen heroine?
 
Wow, I wonder if they have different definitions of "gangsters" in different regions, or if I'm just out of loop (probably the latter.)

When I think of gangsters I think of bandanas, low-hanging jeans, white wife-beater tank tops, and tattoos everywhere.

I'm not sure my definition of a gangster would even know how to tie a tie (let alone a gym sock!) 😲
Bandanas are more often seen on "gangbangers"... as opposed "gangsters". Gee whiz, Seoul! You're such a SQUARE!!!

In today's mean streets urban gang memebers are gangbangers, bangers, G's or part of sets or crews :cool: o_O🔫

For my classic ganger costume... it was the classic 20s-30s gangster. I even used me mum's eyebrow pencil to put on the classic thin mustache.

1920s Gangster Fancy Dress White Tie


I used a perfectly clean (thank you very much!) brand new straight no heel bend all-white gym sock like this for the tie:
1790737249353.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: seoulsearch
Hipsters were unacceptable a decade or so ago.
But it was easy to cosplay one. Grow a beard, wear a flannel plaid shirt, suspenders and skinny jeans with no socks. Fedora

Real people actually went around wearing this costume on other days like it was normal attire.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sculpt
So, I was playing with ai again. This time turning a real pic of me into Bride of Frankenstein.
Before @Charlesiii created a Chieftess of Foreskins image for me, I hadn't done anything with ai. That drove my curiosity. Now, I'm often messing about with it lol...
Lol. I think I have created a monster! :o :o :o Seriously, though, you did well - this one is quite breath-taking. The small profile image didn't really do it justice, so I'm glad you posted in full also. 😍
 
Lol. I think I have created a monster! :o :o :o Seriously, though, you did well - this one is quite breath-taking. The small profile image didn't really do it justice, so I'm glad you posted in full also. 😍

Thanks for creating a monster, I'm very much enjoying it :love:☺️ Now, if I can just pull off this Bride of Frankenstein look in real life on the daily lol.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Charlesiii