Who Are GOD'S Children And Where Are They?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well, the word "born" in Jn 3:3 is "beget" (gennao), and it is used both of the physical and
the spiritual (1Co 4:5; Phm 10; 1Jn 2:29, 3:9, 4:7, 5:1, 4, 18; Jn 3:3, 5-6, 7, 8).

And "again" in Jn 3:3, 7 is anothen, which means "anew; from above."

So "born anew, from above" (Jn 3:3, 7) is spiritual rebirth.

The key thing to realize is 'from above'. There is a message in the verse.
 
Basically it says GOD knew Jeremiah before he was born by seeing Jeremiah, by observing Jeremiah.

So, you can't say that isn't true unless you are discounting GOD! It's that simple!



What was said about Jeremiah, we can not aply this to all of us,

only a few had this honor
 
What was said about Jeremiah, we can not aply this to all of us,

only a few had this honor

Okay, now think! You just said that only a few had this honor. So I hope you are prepared to prove that in scripture.

Only a few had the honor of being a prophet, but if GOD knew Jeremiah before he was in his mother's womb, then GOD knew all of us before we were in our mother's womb. It's common sense, really!
 
The mormons know how to deceive. They think a lot of false things. They take some truth and manipulate it to deceive people into joining them. You might be wise to learn GOD'S WORD properly. I can tell you are only knowing the surface of GOD'S WORD to make a statement like that.

no offense meant, and thanks for clarifying.
 
no offense meant, and thanks for clarifying.

Thanks for letting me know. Sometimes written replies seem to be offensive, especially if you read them right after reading one that is obviously offensive. Sorry for responding harshly on the last sentence. :)
 
so let me get this right we existed before the creation of the world and the evidence given is that god knew jeremiah before he was born. very strange..., and you say satan is a son of god, mmm,

i quote. 'Here, the devil is referred to as a man. That must mean that the word 'man' doesn't just mean flesh or human,'
getting stranger

This angel tells John that he is of John's brothers the prophets

from this scripture 9But he said to me, "Do not do that. I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book. Worship God."
this is just getting weird

This verses says that we must be born again, but born again actually means be born of woman (the water is the sack) and be born FROM above. Meaning unless we came from GOD to this flesh age, we cannot return to GOD.
weirder and weirder
 
Adam the human was a son of God, I myself am a child of God. And I am only an angel in the way that an angel is a messenger of God. Humans are children of God- not angels, with wings, from heaven.

Luke 3:38 "...the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God."

Adam was an adopted child of God. Jesus is the only begotten Son, and the rest of us that are born of the Spirit are adopted children.
 
Got nothing to back this up but if God created us or any being angel or otherwise cause we don't know everything that God has created. Would not most any being created by God be His child? Just wondering.

Not all of mankind are not children of God, only his elect that are born of the Spirit.
 
The flesh cannot know the mind of GOD, the flesh is a veil. But it is easy to see that GOD knew us before we were in this flesh veil. Look at the definition of 'I knew' when GOD told Jeremiah that HE knew him before he was in his mother's womb. Is anyone going to say that GOD didn't say that? 'I knew' means by observation, but by magically knowing the future.

Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

All of the elect of God were in the mind and purpose of God before he formed the world, Eph 1:1.
 
Who Are GOD'S Children And Where Are They?


John 10:27

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Isaiah 43: 5-7
5Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

6I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

7Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
 
God knew Jeremiah before he was born which means he was with God before being in his mother's womb, does that mean everyone has been with God first before being in our mother's womb? Is that the reason why the bible says we are created in God's image? So He created us to be the way we are before putting us on earth?

This is Kathy by the way! I tried to respond to your message but it says you are unable to receive messages, not sure why that is!
 
God knew Jeremiah before he was born which means he was with God before being in his mother's womb, does that mean everyone has been with God first before being in our mother's womb? Is that the reason why the bible says we are created in God's image? So He created us to be the way we are before putting us on earth?

This is Kathy by the way! I tried to respond to your message but it says you are unable to receive messages, not sure why that is!
Did God knew Adam before he was made ? Was Adam with God before in heaven ? What ab out Eve ?
 
Did God knew Adam before he was made ? Was Adam with God before in heaven ? What ab out Eve ?

I'm wondering the same thing! Since Jermeiah was with God first, does that mean all of us were? Quite an intriguing thought :)