Your post would have gotten more views if you posted this on the Bible forum. What are your ideas of how they and them are. Let me guess, another they is the unbelieving world who will experience God's wrath (1 Peter 4).
I would like to read your proofs of Jesus as the Jewish Messiah in the OT.
Chuck Missler offers that project as a challenge.
He says that in the book of Acts, there are 12 speeches by 7 people that do this.
I offer an unusual proof, Zimri in Numbers 25 is run through with a spear by Phineas which stops the plague cased by God for Israel's immorality. The death of Zimri saves Israel. 24000 had been killed. First Corinthians 10:8 says 23000 were killed in one day. Why wouldn't Paul use the 24000 number?
I posit that the number 23 and the phrase 2 or 3 represent Jesus in the OT and NT.
How many people were saved in Paul's shipwreck in Acts? 276 = (23x12) Jesus saves.
Most members of this chatroom will say my interpretation of the Bible's numbers belongs in the conspiracy forum.