who ate MY cookie?

  • Thread starter Thread starter joefizz
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

Guest
let me try out this conspiracy theory stuff,there was A Cookie,MY Cookie,A Good Cookie A Cookie that never hurt anybody! And then it happened! I heard the sound of somebody munching on something! wait could it have been My cookie someone was munching on? I quickly investigated,and there was My Cookie,except it no longer resembled a cookie! It was only crumbs! someone ate My Cookie! and now only the question remains "Who ate my cookie?"
 
Well from my cryptozoological studies I hear there is a certain animal that sustains itself on a diet of cookies and makes it's habitat in an urban environment. Of course it might just be a myth, a story to entertain children. Personally I like cashews much more than cookies, so I don't usually think about such things.
 
what? you mean there is a creature that deliberately dines on other people's cookies? oh the horror how can I know that if I buy more cookies that this won't happen again!? noooooooooooooo the scariness of it all!!!!!
 
what? you mean there is a creature that deliberately dines on other people's cookies? oh the horror how can I know that if I buy more cookies that this won't happen again!? noooooooooooooo the scariness of it all!!!!!

Well, again this is just cryptozoology, it is possible it is a myth. Scary? I guess some people would reckon the creature to be a monster.
 
The answer is aliens.

The answer is always aliens.
 
The answer is aliens.

The answer is always aliens.

This is possible. The creature, if it is real, has supposedly been captured on video speaking in Spanish. I guess if the creature is real, and is an alien, then simply President Trump will gloriously deport it back to its country of origin.
 
aliens? hmmm well I've never seen an alien eat a cookie so I don't know about that!
 
6pciee.jpg
 
wait a minute that picture reminded me that cookie monster likes and eats cookies! perhaps he ate my cookie! strange though I didn't see any blue fur near where my cookie was...but the munching was loud hmmm who or what could have ate my defenseless cookie? (uses magnifying glass ) AHA! there are crumbs of cheetos mixed in with the cookie crumbs astounding! but still despite this find the question still remains "who ate MY cookie?"
 
lol cookie monster a guy in a suit? if that were true how can he eat cookies on sesame street? also the picture of cookie monster shows clearly into cookie monster's mouth and there is nobody,back to the question of My cookie we have now established that the creature likes and eats both cookies and cheetos so what creature likes both? I'm drawing a blank...
 
I solemnly affirm - I didn't do it.

By coming forward to pronounce your innocence, you have become the primary suspect. If you didn't do it, you had no need to publicly announce you didn't do it. We think you are trying to distract the investigation.

255.jpg
 
lol cookie monster a guy in a suit? if that were true how can he eat cookies on sesame street? also the picture of cookie monster shows clearly into cookie monster's mouth and there is nobody,back to the question of My cookie we have now established that the creature likes and eats both cookies and cheetos so what creature likes both? I'm drawing a blank...

Well if the creature also eats Cheetos then it cannot be the Cookie Monster of urban lore. I wonder if it is teenagers.
 
I confess... it was me. But I do not eat Cheetos. Maybe it wasn't me after all :rolleyes:

Here, have a doughnut instead :D

169219d1493660735-not-works-donuts.jpg
 
Magenta,offering me doughnuts? a true friend I think lol but wait why would you admit you did it and offer me doughnuts?...AHA you must know and be aquainted with who ate My cookie and are trying to take the blame and lead me off the trail at the same time,very clever,wait a minute...there is a rather large white horse/unicorn in your avatar it must have been your friend the unicorn who ate MY cookie,now that I know it I just have one thing to say,that will be one thousand donuts,3 strawberry cheesecake icecreams,(it was a rare and special cookie)2 banana puddings,1 apple danish,5 cinnamon rolls,three hundred wild berry poptarts,or if instead you can afford a lemon meringue pie I call the debt paid up,your choice!!!!! LOL