Seriously the Vegan thing. I've never met a single one that can keep it to themselves. Every single one likes to harp on how youre killing this animal or how blah blah is inhumane.
Seriously the Vegan thing. I've never met a single one that can keep it to themselves. Every single one likes to harp on how youre killing this animal or how blah blah is inhumane. Like shut up Im trying to enjoy my med rare steak. Youre talking is annoying me. Also Im not about to buy or cook double the food because you dont want to eat what Im cooking. Also when it comes to raising kids and deciding how the will eat? Yeah not worth it. Sorry not sorry.
I love how Wisebeardman voted for every single option.![]()
I voted the vegan thing. Could. Not. Do. It.
Is that Yoda?![]()
There are guys called "Amanda" and girls called "Brandon"? Oi vey, Americans. Oi vey!
In high school I worked with a girl named Ryan and her mom was named Todd. Very attractive family though.