who do u miss today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Lol. Yes, I would. And today I miss common decency in people, because obviously the people who are currently handling my workers comp case have none.
 
I miss some of the people who used to be here but aren't anymore
 
lol you can't miss something you never had in the first place. :p
 
I miss my Grandpa Smith today especially. Today is the 1 year anniversary of his passing.
 
Is it weird that I miss someone I've never even actually met??
 
nope , it's not ..i even experience the same way like you ... Although we do not see em' in person. We conversed with them and we met em' through the internet ... so it's not weird to miss someone u've never even met , that's my opinion ...

I miss my gradeschool classmate :) that migrated to Las Vegas 3 yrs ago .. :(
 
I miss my cousin since we both got sick, I didn't go to church, and neither did he, and neither of us saw each other... I've only seen him once since he moved here. I miss you Shay!!!!