who do u miss today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I miss the good old days, wish I could go back there, and capture the childhood I never really had.
 
I know this was started some time ago, but I just want to say, I miss my partner-in-crime, my sister in Christ, my God-send during hard times, my shoulder to cry on, my hug when I needed a hug, and the honesty when I needed it to hear it.... my best friend. It has been a little over a year since we met in college and since then, my life has turned around for the greater. I am so very thankful for her and that God saw fit for our paths to cross when they did. I only hope and pray that others will be able to find a friend like her. I love you, April <3