Who is GOD.......?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 3, 2010
Lately, I have been contemplating God as a verb - Love. It seems to me that the relationship between the personages of the Trinity is what is emphasized most, anyway. Just a thought....

Dec 21, 2009
Lately, I have been contemplating God as a verb - Love. It seems to me that the relationship between the personages of the Trinity is what is emphasized most, anyway. Just a thought....

THAT WOULD MAKE A ONE GOD AS THE .......NOUN
AND EVERY CHARACTERISTIC THAT ENTAILS WHO GOD IS AS THE.........VERB

SO THAT WOULD MAKE
GOD(noun) IS OUR FATHER, WORD, AND HOLY GHOST(all verbs)

TO REVERSE THAT

THAT WOULD MAKE
THE FATHER, WORD, AND HOLY GHOST(3 nouns) IS OUR GOD(verb)
SO
IF GOD IS NOW THE VERB
WE ARE MAKING IDOLS TO 3 WE THAT ARE SERVING AS GOD

REMEMBER

HAVE no other gods(verb) before.......ME(noun)

Feb 3, 2010
THAT WOULD MAKE A ONE GOD AS THE .......NOUN
AND EVERY CHARACTERISTIC THAT ENTAILS WHO GOD IS AS THE.........VERB

SO THAT WOULD MAKE
GOD(noun) IS OUR FATHER, WORD, AND HOLY GHOST(all verbs)

TO REVERSE THAT

THAT WOULD MAKE
THE FATHER, WORD, AND HOLY GHOST(3 nouns) IS OUR GOD(verb)
SO
IF GOD IS NOW THE VERB
WE ARE MAKING IDOLS TO 3 WE THAT ARE SERVING AS GOD

REMEMBER

HAVE no other gods(verb) before.......ME(noun)
That is why it is merely contemplation, not doctrine ;)

Once I realized that Christianity was more than my own thoughts, I stopped fearing new ideas. I am not saying that you are doing this - it was simply an important lesson for me.

Dec 21, 2009
That is why it is merely contemplation, not doctrine ;)

Once I realized that Christianity was more than my own thoughts, I stopped fearing new ideas. I am not saying that you are doing this - it was simply an important lesson for me.

WELL THOUGHT AND PROCESSED MY BROTHER

P

paulnsilas

GREAT!!!

but don't forget about shaking the earth once, and once more shaking heaven and earth.............

and fire and brimstone on sodom and ghomorrah, as an ensample for those who would live ungodly.

as saved Christians, BY HIS GRACE, YES, YES, YES, WE SEE LOVE

but we can never forget about His coming plan to destroy those who reject Jesus. in a lake of fire. scary stuff. this is Love...why? because He is not going to renew the earth and start His family in eternity with rebels. it's not His will that any should perish but that all should come to repentence. so if you REALLY want to preach a God of Love, you MUST tell people that He so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son IN OUR PLACE, PAID THE SIN DEBT for whosoever will accept.

God isn't seeker sensitive or in it to make this your best life ever. He is in it to make a full END TO SIN.

PERIOD.

NO MORE REBELS.

PERIOD.

ETERNITY is for those who LOVE HIM. PERIOD.

all the other yayayayayayayayayayayayaa is about finding a way to not FEAR HIM NOW.

BUT FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

if Jesus Has reconciled you to God by His work on the Cross, and by the empty tomb, there's nothing to FEAR.

if you reject Jesus, i tell you FEAR FEAR FEAR. if you are a lost sinner, this is the most loving message i can give you.

Dec 21, 2009
GREAT!!!

but don't forget about shaking the earth once, and once more shaking heaven and earth.............

and fire and brimstone on sodom and ghomorrah, as an ensample for those who would live ungodly.

as saved Christians, BY HIS GRACE, YES, YES, YES, WE SEE LOVE

but we can never forget about His coming plan to destroy those who reject Jesus. in a lake of fire. scary stuff. this is Love...why? because He is not going to renew the earth and start His family in eternity with rebels. it's not His will that any should perish but that all should come to repentence. so if you REALLY want to preach a God of Love, you MUST tell people that He so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son IN OUR PLACE, PAID THE SIN DEBT for whosoever will accept.

God isn't seeker sensitive or in it to make this your best life ever. He is in it to make a full END TO SIN.

PERIOD.

NO MORE REBELS.

PERIOD.

ETERNITY is for those who LOVE HIM. PERIOD.

all the other yayayayayayayayayayayayaa is about finding a way to not FEAR HIM NOW.

BUT FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

if Jesus Has reconciled you to God by His work on the Cross, and by the empty tomb, there's nothing to FEAR.

if you reject Jesus, i tell you FEAR FEAR FEAR. if you are a lost sinner, this is the most loving message i can give you.

I DEFINITELY AGREE THAT THE GRACE OF GOD IS NEVER ENDING
BUT
IN THIS TIME AND PERIOD WE LIVE IN THAT GRACE IS LIMITED TO A SEASON
WHEN AND IT IS SOON TO COME
GRACE BECOMES WRATH
I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE ANY PART OF THAT
ON THE RECEIVING END

I REMEMBER A PREACHER MANY YEARS AGO SAID.......
GOD IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW
AND IF YOUR WONDERING WHY MAN SEEMS TO BE GETTING AWAY WITH SIN
LIKE HE ONCE DIDNT
JUST THINK OF IT THIS WAY.......
WHEN GOD WOULD GET MAD AT MAN
HE WOULD IMMEDIATELY CONDEMN AND FULFILL HIS WRATH UP ON MAN
NOW
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A GOD WHO HAS WITHHELD HIS WRATH 2000+ YEARS
I WOULD HATE TO BE MAN WHEN GOD FINALLY
TURNS AWAY FROM HIS GRACE AND ENTERS INTO HIS WRATH..........

Dec 21, 2009
I JUST WANTED TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU
WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED AND SHARED YOUR VIEWS BASED ON SCRIPTURE
I AM HONORED TO BE YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST JESUS
AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SPENDING ETERNITY TOGETHER WITH OUR GOD
MAY YOU REMAINED BLESSED AND IN GOD's PRECIOUS WILL

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
I JUST WANTED TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU
WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED AND SHARED YOUR VIEWS BASED ON SCRIPTURE
I AM HONORED TO BE YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST JESUS