Who is the Harlot of Rev

• Thread starter eternally-gratefull
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

hi ramon.
yes, i'm acting rude. i apologize for that....hard not to tho:rolleyes:

as for head knowledge...i've read the bible and know what it says.
the bible is God's Word.

i make NO apologies for THAT.
zone.
When you give anything as the word of God with strife, it comes out defiled. Then it becomes unprofitable.

D

Dutch41

WHO IS THIS IN EZEKIEL 8?

a) the Pope and cardinals

b) the pagan Romans

c) the "Jewish religious people "

d) i don't know

Ezekiel 8
1And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the Lord GOD fell there upon me. 2Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber. 3And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy. 4And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.

5Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry. 6He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.

7And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall. 8Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door. 9And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.

10So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about. 11And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

12Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth. 13He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.

14Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD'S house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. 15Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

16And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

17Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and,lo, they put the branch to their nose. 18Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.
Yes?
About what for temple is Ezekiel speaking:
1. The first temple.. made by Salomo
2. The second temple.. made by Ezra
3. The restore temple from Herod?

Answer: it is the first temple. It is the temple from Salomon. Is this true? Yes read the complete story.
is this now? No.. Why isn't this now?
Because the first temple is destroyed by the Babelonians.

This is only about the time before the captivity. This is nothing saying about the today situation.

E

eternally-gratefull

Yes?
About what for temple is Ezekiel speaking:
1. The first temple.. made by Salomo
2. The second temple.. made by Ezra
3. The restore temple from Herod?

Answer: it is the first temple. It is the temple from Salomon. Is this true? Yes read the complete story.
is this now? No.. Why isn't this now?
Because the first temple is destroyed by the Babelonians.

This is only about the time before the captivity. This is nothing saying about the today situation.
Why thank you brother.

If it is the first temple. The mother of harlots would have still been babylon then. For she had not yet been destroyed by the medes and Persians.

Either way, it still is Not Jerusalem.

E

eternally-gratefull

When you give anything as the word of God with strife, it comes out defiled. Then it becomes unprofitable.
Ahh, The saducees and pharisees know all about this, they were masters of this!

E

eternally-gratefull

HINT: CLICK TALMUD

The sages of the Talmud see a direct link between themselves and the Pharisees, and historians generally consider Pharisaic Judaism to be the progenitor of Rabbinic Judaism, that is normative, mainstream Judaism after the destruction of the Second Temple. All maintream forms of Judaism today consider themselves heirs of Rabbinic Judaism and, ultimately, the Pharisees.

Pharisees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Judaism

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

This article is about the Jewish religion. For consideration of ethnic, historic, and cultural aspects of the Jewish identity, see Jews.

eJudaism is the "religion, philosophy, and way of life" of the Jewish people.[1]

Originating in the Hebrew Bible (also known as the Tanakh) and explored in later texts such as the Talmud, it is considered by Jews to be the expression of the covenantal relationship God developed with the Children of Israel.

According to traditional Rabbinic Judaism, God revealed his laws and commandments to Moses on Mount Sinai in the form of both the Written and Oral Torah.[2]

This was historically challenged by the Karaites, a movement that flourished in the medieval period, retains several thousand followers today and maintains that only the Written Torah was revealed.[3] In modern times, liberal movements such as Humanistic Judaism may be nontheistic.[4]

Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mark 7
1Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 2And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 3For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders. 4And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables. 5Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

6He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. 10For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death: 11But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free. 12And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother; 13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
Your wasting your time Zone. Nothing in this post suggests that they jews were or are dabbling in Pagan ritual or ceremony.

I like I said, you do not even know what the "harlot" is, And your starting to prove it every time you type.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
perhaps you are right.

what about preaching false gospel, and false doctrine, claiming revelation from God? how are we to deal with that? bless it?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Your wasting your time Zone. Nothing in this post suggests that they jews were or are dabbling in Pagan ritual or ceremony.

I like I said, you do not even know what the "harlot" is, And your starting to prove it every time you type.
Ezekiel 8
3And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy. 4And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.

5Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry. 6He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.

7And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall. 8Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door. 9And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.

10So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about. 11And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

12Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth. 13He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.

14Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD'S house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. 15Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

16And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Tammuz
Ritual mourning
In Babylonia, the month Tammuz was established in honor of the eponymous god Tammuz, who originated as a Sumerian shepherd-god, Dumuzid or Dumuzi, the consort of Inanna and, in his Akkadian form, the parallel consort of Ishtar.

The LevantineAdonis ("lord"), who was drawn into the Greek pantheon, was considered by Joseph Campbell among others to be another counterpart of Tammuz,[1] son and consort. The Aramaic name "Tammuz" seems to have been derived from the Akkadian form Tammuzi, based on early Sumerian Damu-zid.[citation needed] The later standard Sumerian form, Dumu-zid, in turn became Dumuzi in Akkadian.

Beginning with the summer solstice came a time of mourning in the Ancient Near East, as in the Aegean: the Babylonians marked the decline in daylight hours and the onset of killing summer heat and drought with a six-day "funeral" for the god.

In cult practice, the dead Tammuz was widely mourned in the Ancient Near East. Locations associated in antiquity with the site of his death include both Harran and Byblos, among others. A Sumerian tablet from Nippur (Ni 4486) reads:

3]These mourning ceremonies were observed even at the very door of the Temple in Jerusalem to the horror of the Israelite prophet Ezekiel, whose Biblical prophecy expresses Yahweh's anger at His people's apostate worship of idols:

"Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. Then said he unto to me, 'Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these." —Ezekiel 8:14-15

....The Babylonian Talmud is considered a very holy book by most Christians. And yet most have never seen one or read one. How then did they come to this opinion except by careful deception. This alleged holy book has within it the most satanic plot against humanity in any religion. It replaces the Old Testament (Torah) in such a subtle manner and in such evil ways as to make it obsolete and of little importance except as a crutch for its existence.

The contents of the Talmud reveals both the antichrist and the great whore. No Christian could read this book in a true heart of faith in Jesus and not come away from a study of it shocked and alarmed.

Who is antichrist John asked: "except he that denieth that Messiah has come in the flesh, he is antichrist."

While Oneness and Trinitarians throw this verse backwards and forwards at each other, the truth is that it was aimed by John against the unbelieving Jews and Temple Cult and perhaps the gnostics. Catholic trinitarians were not in existence at this time and the Apostles would not have thrown this antichrist accusation at themselves. God in flesh was not a problem with the Greeks, they believed in gods in flesh from ancient times. This leaves only the Jews and the gnostics as those who denied Jesus was Messiah come in the flesh....

Yet, in this clear and pointed description of antichrist, is the basic doctrine that Jesus as Messiah must be denied and blasphemed. This one factor of identity comes through loud and clear in the Babylonian Talmud. And before the accusation of *antichrist* can be hurled at anyone else it must first be lodged against ... those who embrace the Talmud....

Within the Talmud is identified the Great Whore of Mystery Babylon. ...

....That this Israel is the divorced ex-wife of God, is proven by Jeremiah 3:8. That apostate Israel was called a whore-wife of God is documented in the Scriptures in so many places and in so many ways, that to deny it, makes the one denying it a blatant liar.

"Phariseeism became Talmudism, Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became modern Rabbinism. Both throughout these changes in name ...the spirit of the ancient Pharisees survives, unaltered (Pharisees, the Sociological Background of Their Faith, Louis Finkelstein, p.21)."

"The Jewish religion as it is today traces its descent, without break, through all the centuries, from the Pharisees ...The Talmud is the largest and most important single member of that literature ...and the study of it is essential for any real understanding of Phariseeism (Universal Jewish Encyclopedia / Pharisees)."

What was the doctrine of the Pharisees that would demand in the days of Christ that Gentiles secretly be called the serpent's seed? What is contained in the Talmud [& Zohar] that would give us some hint of the serpent seed doctrine?

the serpent seed doctrine...

which is taught by BRITISH-ISRAELISM, which is SCOFIELDISM, and the fruit of which comes forward when people say things like 'the chosen people' have survived throughout the ages to emerge RACIALLY PURE.

not getting clued up yet as to what is really going on?

EUGENICS

Francis Galton
Sir Francis Galton FRS (16 February 1822 – 17 January 1911), cousin of Douglas Strutt Galton, half-cousin of Charles Darwin, was an English Victorian polymath: anthropologist, eugenicist, tropical explorer, geographer, inventor, meteorologist, proto-geneticist, psychometrician, and statistician. He was knighted in 1909.

Galton had a prolific intellect, and produced over 340 papers and books throughout his lifetime. He also created the statistical concept of correlation and widely promoted regression toward the mean. He was the first to apply statistical methods to the study of human differences and inheritance of intelligence, and introduced the use of questionnaires and surveys for collecting data on human communities, which he needed for genealogical and biographical works and for his anthropometric studies.

He was a pioneer in eugenics, coining the term itself and the phrase "nature versus nurture". His book, Hereditary Genius (1869), was the first social scientific attempt to study genius and greatness.[1] As an investigator of the human mind, he founded psychometrics (the science of measuring mental faculties) and differential psychology. He devised a method for classifying fingerprints that proved useful in forensic science.

Francis Galton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IBM and the Holocaust is the stunning story of IBM's strategic alliance with Nazi Germany
IBM and the Holocaust home

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Last edited:
E

eternally-gratefull

WHAT???????????
oh my.
Further proof this person does not have a clue.

What we know today as Roman Mythology (with all her pagan practices) was the Harlot.

The high priest of the pagan at the time of Christ would have been in Rome (Pontifus maximus) Which would have been the headquarters of the pagan religion, or the harlot or the "city"

This religion was felt worldwide, and had worldwide representatives, which would have been the local representative (daughter) of the harlot herself.

These "representatives" would have controlled the "merchants", who made and sold goods which represented the harlot system. The "rites' or traditions of this system, including ritual practrices, What we today call "holidays" or days set aside to honor pagan things. And even influence local governments. (all spoken of in Rev 17 and 18) But these local chapters, or temples, were not the harlot, But the "daughter of the harlot) because they answered to the high priest, which was in the "city" which would have been Rome.

So even if their was a Daughter in Jerusalem. She would not have been the harlot. She would have been required to answer to the Harlot (rome)

Jewish leaders would not have practiced or dabbled in these "practices" nor allowed the "goods and services" to be bought or sold, for in doing so would be a crime and the person would have been an outcast.

The jewish "High Priest" was not playing the harlot in the temple. he was doing what was required by the "law of moses" in it. The difference is, and what made him reject Christ, He thought these "jewish laws and traditions" is what made him and the people right with God. And was not, as we know today, a "shadow of things to come (Christ being the lamb slaughtered) which is why he and the other leaders considered Christ a false messiah, For they believed the messaih would come and fullfill his promise to David. Not come to remove their sin which they thought was taken care of by the "law"

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Further proof this person does not have a clue.

What we know today as Roman Mythology (with all her pagan practices) was the Harlot.

The high priest of the pagan at the time of Christ would have been in Rome (Pontifus maximus) Which would have been the headquarters of the pagan religion, or the harlot or the "city"
you're joking, right?
you really think anything remotely resembling Catholicism existed in Christ's Day? or that the Vatican is simply a front for the roman pantheon of gods?

oh.....my......gosh:eek:LOL!

and, tell me....would God call Rome in Christ's Day an harlot? God was never in COVENANT WITH ROMAN PAGANS !

ehehehehe

E

eternally-gratefull

you're joking, right?
you really think anything remotely resembling Catholicism existed in Christ's Day? or that the Vatican is simply a front for the roman pantheon of gods?

oh.....my......gosh:eek:LOL!
Your assuming I am calling the Roman church the harlot, Yet I have not stated I think she is

and, tell me....would God call Rome in Christ's Day an harlot? God was never in COVENANT WITH ROMAN PAGANS !

ehehehehe
God never made a covenant with ANY pagans. What a rediculous statement. Are that desperate to make yourself right? Yet again, you prove you have utterly no clue who the harlot is, or what she is.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Jewish leaders would not have ....allowed the "goods and services" to be bought or sold, for in doing so would be a crime and the person would have been an outcast.
John 2:16
And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

Matthew 21:12
Jesus went into the temple courtyard and threw out everyone who was buying and selling there. He overturned the moneychangers' tables and the chairs of those who sold pigeons.

Matthew 21:13
And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Matthew 23:33
You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?

The jewish "High Priest" was not playing the harlot in the temple. he was doing what was required by the "law of moses" in it.
so, according to you The Scribes and Pharisees were practising the true Religion and attempting to enforce Moses? that they are in trouble because they didn't understand GRACE?

i do not know what books you read, but you ought to read the Bible...jes sayin'

John 5

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. 38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. 41 I receive not honour from men. 42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. 43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? 45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

The jewish "High Priest" was not playing the harlot in the temple. he was doing what was required by the "law of moses" in it.
Revelation says JERUSALEM is the harlot. but, if you want to talk specifically about the "jewish "High Priest"

John 18
The High Priest Questions Jesus
19 The high priest then questioned Jesus about his disciples and his teaching. 20 Jesus answered him, “I have spoken openly to the world. I have always taught in synagogues and in the temple, where all Jews come together. I have said nothing in secret. 21 Why do you ask me? Ask those who have heard me what I said to them; they know what I said.” 22 When he had said these things, one of the officers standing by struck Jesus with his hand, saying, “Is that how you answer the high priest?” 23 Jesus answered him, “If what I said is wrong, bear witness about the wrong; but if what I said is right, why do you strike me?” 24 Annas then sent him bound to Caiaphas the high priest.

Jesus Before Pilate
28Then they led Jesus from the house of Caiaphas to the governor’s headquarters.e It was early morning. They themselves did not enter the governor’s headquarters, so that they would not be defiled, but could eat the Passover. 29So Pilate went outside to them and said, “What accusation do you bring against this man?” 30They answered him, “If this man were not doing evil, we would not have delivered him over to you.” 31Pilate said to them, “Take him yourselves and judge him by your own law.” The Jews said to him, “It is not lawful for us to put anyone to death.” 32This was to fulfill the word that Jesus had spoken to show by what kind of death he was going to die.

John 19
6 When the chief priests and the officers saw him, they cried out, “Crucify him, crucify him!” Pilate said to them, “Take him yourselves and crucify him, for I find no guilt in him.” 7 The Jews answered him, “We have a law, and according to that law he ought to die because he has made himself the Son of God.” 8 When Pilate heard this statement, he was even more afraid. 9 He entered his headquarters again and said to Jesus, “Where are you from?” But Jesus gave him no answer. 10 So Pilate said to him, “You will not speak to me? Do you not know that I have authority to release you and authority to crucify you?” 11 Jesus answered him, “You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been given you from above. Therefore he who delivered me over to you has the greater sin.”

12 From then on Pilate sought to release him, but the Jews cried out, “If you release this man, you are not Caesar’s friend. Everyone who makes himself a king opposes Caesar.” 13 So when Pilate heard these words, he brought Jesus out and sat down on the judgment seat at a place called The Stone Pavement, and in Aramaica Gabbatha. 14 Now it was the day of Preparation of the Passover. It was about the sixth hour.b He said to the Jews, “Behold your King!” 15 They cried out, “Away with him, away with him, crucify him!” Pilate said to them, “Shall I crucify your King?” The chief priests answered, “We have no king but Caesar.” 16 So he delivered him over to them to be crucified.

so...ya....according to your theology Pilate and Rome represented (or are) the Harlot but the religious leaders and chief priests were not doing anything other than misunderstanding GRACE.

k.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Your assuming I am calling the Roman church the harlot, Yet I have not stated I think she is

God never made a covenant with ANY pagans. What a rediculous statement. Are that desperate to make yourself right? Yet again, you prove you have utterly no clue who the harlot is, or what she is.
God would only call a WOMAN an Harlot in His eyes if she committed whoredoms and adulteries AGAINST HIM (and He does use those terms repeatedly in Scripture...you should read it!)

hello?

E

eternally-gratefull

God would only call a WOMAN an Harlot in His eyes if she committed whoredoms and adulteries AGAINST HIM (and He does use those terms repeatedly in Scripture...you should read it!)

hello?
I have read it. Actually you should read it. What does he say about Israel when he states she has "played the harlot" He is saying she is playing in "pagan" ritual, sacrifice and worship"

The name "babylon" is where we get what it is, for "Paganism" started, and gets is traditions, rites and everyting from this "babylonian" cult

Jesus never claimed the jews in his day were playin gthe Harlot. He claimed they misinterpreted the law.

No apostle claimed the jews adding the "law" into Christian doctrines were playing or adding harlotry into Christianity, He claimed they were trying to add law.

You so desperate to prove your self right (And now I know protect your church, since you think I am saying she is the harlot) you will do anything.

which is why you can't see what people say,

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I have read it. Actually you should read it. What does he say about Israel when he states she has "played the harlot" He is saying she is playing in "pagan" ritual, sacrifice and worship"

slick. nicely done.
you've seen you were wrong, and slide right by hoping no one will notice.

now you can (not) claim you said all along God did say "israel" played the harlot.
too funny.

The name "babylon" is where we get what it is, for "Paganism" started, and gets is traditions, rites and everyting from this "babylonian" cult

were the Pharisees the Babylonian cult?

where did the Oral Traditions later codified as the Babylonian Talmud come from?:rolleyes:

Original Word: בָּבֶל
Transliteration: Babel
Phonetic Spelling: (baw-bel')
Short Definition: Babylon

Word Origin
perhaps from balal
Definition
an E. Mediterranean empire and its capital city
NASB Word Usage
Babel (2), Babylon (257), Babylonians* (3).

Babel, Babylon

From balal; confusion; Babel (i.e. Babylon), including Babylonia and the Babylonian empire -- Babel, Babylon. see HEBREW balal

E

eternally-gratefull

slick. nicely done.
you've seen you were wrong, and slide right by hoping no one will notice.

now you can (not) claim you said all along God did say "israel" played the harlot.
too funny.

yeah it is funny. Watching you prove time time again you do not ready anything anyone says.

I Have claimed over and Over Israel played the harlot. I guess your saying I never have??

Wow. What a joke!

[/quote]

were the Pharisees the Babylonian cult?

where did the Oral Traditions later codified as the Babylonian Talmud come from?:rolleyes:

Original Word: בָּבֶל
Transliteration: Babel
Phonetic Spelling: (baw-bel')
Short Definition: Babylon

Word Origin
perhaps from balal
Definition
an E. Mediterranean empire and its capital city
NASB Word Usage
Babel (2), Babylon (257), Babylonians* (3).

Babel, Babylon

From balal; confusion; Babel (i.e. Babylon), including Babylonia and the Babylonian empire -- Babel, Babylon. see HEBREW balal
I know what Babylon is, means and has done.

As for the Babylonian talmud? You mean the one written in the 3rd to 5th century which is many hundreds of years follwoing Christ? What are you tryin to prove?

Does the "Babylonian Talmud have influence over nations? Is it Rich and influential all overt the world? Do they seel things which represent it?

Keep trying, I am getting a good laugh at this. Thanks!!

R

Ramon

perhaps you are right.

what about preaching false gospel, and false doctrine, claiming revelation from God? how are we to deal with that? bless it?
What do you say zone. Let's look at this closely. We know that the Holy Spirit is here to bring us to Jesus right? This is how we can judge false gospel and false doctrine and any revelation that comes from God. Look at where the glory is going, to puffy hearts, or to Jesus. Is Jesus glorified in arguments? No! Now, look at this topic alone. This person is trying to talk about Revelation without Jesus. And tell me, if perhaps one person is right or another is wrong, how will that guarantee eternal life. I myself have indeed received revelation from God, but that will not keep me out of hell, neither will knowledge and wisdom, as Solomon also learned. Go and see what Jesus himself said about revelation. The only gospel is the gospel of Jesus Christ. The only doctrine that is profitable is the doctrine of Jesus Christ, and the only revelation from God comes from Jesus Christ. Now I will say to you the same thing:

Beware the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees! Anyone who adds to or takes away from the Truth is adding and taking away from the Word of the Lord, which cannot be changed.

Last edited: