Who is to blame for the latest Isreal Palestine war really ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Isreal has a history of ignoring resolutions.

Then Isreal will be taken over by the UN and brought under marshal law 😊
The United States ignores resolutions too. The UN is impotent and powerless to take over Israel. The United Nations is a total joke. Hopefully, if Trump gets elected, he will tell them to vacate the premises.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
The United States ignores resolutions too. The UN is impotent and powerless to take over Israel. The United Nations is a total joke. Hopefully, if Trump gets elected, he will tell them to vacate the premises.
. I agree the United nations are a total joke.

But this time I'm hoping it's going to be different.

I'm not fully believing, but I'm hoping that when Isreal ignore the resolution,

That the UN will force marshal law of Isreal and arrest netanyahu.

As I don't have any faith in the UN.

But I would Ike to be proven wrong on more than ever on this occasion.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
So you don't think Isreal should be brought under marshal law.

After the USA has passed a vote for them to cease fire and Isreal are saying there going to ignore the USA. ?
Well, in this point we come not to an agree.
I think that Israel will have a difficult future - till the Lord comes and they accept him as messajah. Till then it will happen what leads to this moment.
It may be and in deed it is that Israel becomes partly very worldly.
But it is still Gods choosen Nation. Which playes a role during the tribulation time and the Millennium.
I believe that who acts as enemy of Israel is also an enemy of God.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
. I agree the United nations are a total joke.

But this time I'm hoping it's going to be different.

I'm not fully believing, but I'm hoping that when Isreal ignore the resolution,

That the UN will force marshal law of Isreal and arrest netanyahu.

As I don't have any faith in the UN.

But I would Ike to be proven wrong on more than ever on this occasion.
You want the UN to do to in regard to Israel what you believe that Israel is doing in regard to Gaza?

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
You want the UN to do to in regard to Israel what you believe that Israel is doing in regard to Gaza?
Isreal have been charged with genocide 2 months ago.

They where given a set of conditions to abide by.

They've broke them.

The joke is they already broke them before they where given

The un resolution yesterday confirmed they've violated the term set 2 months ago

All countries voted for a ceasefire.

Nobody did not waver a Vito.

Including the country who has been providing them with arms the USA.

This is really good news.

This means that just maybe no more children will be killed.

And even better it could be an end to Zionism in Isreal

Even better more Christians may settle in bethlehem.

Now you ask me what is Isreal doing to Gazza.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Well, in this point we come not to an agree.
I think that Israel will have a difficult future - till the Lord comes and they accept him as messajah. Till then it will happen what leads to this moment.
It may be and in deed it is that Israel becomes partly very worldly.
But it is still Gods choosen Nation. Which playes a role during the tribulation time and the Millennium.
I believe that who acts as enemy of Israel is also an enemy of God.
This is the point of theese things.

The chosen nation your defending are not the chosen Isreal there evil people.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014

They've broke them.

The un resolution yesterday confirmed they've violated the term set 2 months ago

She is behaving as a she-bear robbed of her whelps. Why shouldn't they be returned to her?

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
why would you want to give it to evil people?
I have an old Jewish belief of my own, that prophecy can change and destiny can change.

I also have this belief through my own personal beliefs.

I also belief that the path set for the end of the world doesn't need to happen if things change.

Maybe some battles need to happen like gog and magog, to pave the way for the return of the Messiah.

But that could be getting something as simple as the right government ruling Isreal 😊.

I'm very open minded, that way.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014

They've broke them.

Again, no Single Country in this world would act different to that what Israel is doing in Gaza. And there are enough under them they would have already eliminate whole Gaza.
But they blame alone Israel.
This is realy remarkable. Are they blind? Or simply Gods Tools?

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Again, no Single Country in this world would act different to that what Israel is doing in Gaza. And there are enough under them they would have already eliminate whole Gaza.
The evidence that Isreal leaders are evil is over whelming.

In Genesis the lord said I will bless those who bless Isreal.

Was the lord referring to this current Isreal at that time in genesis.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014

If this map is indicative of biblical prophecy, then it is apparent that Israel will acquire Gaza and then some. Most likely content to live in peace, with not much ambition to gain more ground, considering they gave over Gaza (was this in terms of a treaty agreement? where those were saying 'peace, peace' but there is no...?) in the first place, so there must be more conflict to come, even if current the current event is somehow settled.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023

If this map is indicative of biblical prophecy, then it is apparent that Israel will acquire Gaza and then some. Most likely content to live in peace, with not much ambition to gain more ground, considering they gave over Gaza (was this in terms of a treaty agreement? where those were saying 'peace, peace' but there is no...?) in the first place, so there must be more conflict to come, even if current the current event is somehow settled.
What does the lord say about disputes over boundaries, ? Do you know which scripture I'm talking about.

Then what scripture tells the Israelites not to step one foot on a certain land in Isreal, do you know which scripture that is also ?

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
What does the lord say about disputes over boundaries, ? Do you know which scripture I'm talking about.

Then what scripture tells the Israelites not to step one foot on a certain land in Isreal, do you know which scripture that is also ?
disputes?

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I asked what land where the Israelites told not to step one foot on in Isreal
I know what you asked. and surely you will ask over and over again without clue as to my interest in studying under you. And what has it taught you since you continue to use this same style while, historically, it has taught no one thing, by your own admission? Good students make the good teachers. And so far, you've only managed to convince me that you're a pinhead.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I know what you asked. and surely you will ask over and over again without clue as to my interest in studying under you. And what has it taught you since you continue to use this same style while, historically, it has taught no one thing, by your own admission? Good students make the good teachers. And so far, you've only managed to convince me that you're a pinhead.
see that wasn't playing nice.

I'm asking you because you posted an idea that all of Isreal belongs to the Israelites.

So I'm not being disrespectful I'm just asking you to think about something.

Is it difficult for you, who knows a lot about scripture and the lord to be unwilling to answer a question

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
see that wasn't playing nice.

I'm asking you because you posted an idea that all of Isreal belongs to the Israelites.

So I'm not being disrespectful I'm just asking you to think about something.

Is it difficult for you, who knows a lot about scripture and the lord to be unwilling to answer a question
And playing stick and carrot with supposedly coveted wisdom is playing nice? Why do you hesitate to offer it freely?
I would go through great pains to learn from the most learned but, you've yet to demonstrate any substantial evidence of it up to this point.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
You know what... this reminds me of recent wise counsel and will, henceforth, abstain from engaging any further.