Who is voting for Trump again?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Well, I’ll sure come visit when I’m up there in the stratosphere with you and your stratospherically air filled posts.

See ya😂.
What kind of nincompoop would vote for a Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces that never served a day in even the reserves or coast guard? Many even think that he evaded the draft for illegitimate reasons.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
What kind of nincompoop would vote for a Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces that never served a day in even the reserves or coast guard? Many even think that he evaded the draft for illegitimate reasons.
Have you always voted 3rd party since 1992 Bob?

S

Susanna

So now you are going to play the victim card? BTW, I know at least once, maybe more, I have genuinely thanked you for serving our country. I do not take your service lightly. Thank you again.

But that makes your LIBEL against the commander in Chief that much more serious.

So Why not either answer the question, or admit that you were wrong?

You had a very faulty understanding of what gerrymander means, and you charged our President with oppressing the American people.
Libel against the CIC? That’s a serious accusation in a free country. Charged our president? Do you realize what you are saying?

Thousands and thousands of men and women have been fighting for your freedom and you’re bashing the right to free speech? Unbelievable.

S

Susanna

Yeah, it’s really comforting having a draft dodger in the White House.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Libel against the CIC? That’s a serious accusation in a free country. Charged our president? Do you realize what you are saying?

Thousands and thousands of men and women have been fighting for your freedom and you’re bashing the right to free speech? Unbelievable.

YOU charged our President and his administration with oppressing the people. You REFUSE to give any proof of that accusation. You are free to say whatever you like. But there are consequences to the speech you say.

Here is your ridiculous post;

Susanna-
"I’m an American veteran.

I was an accomplice in defending this country and our beliefs.

We do not stand for living in fear and rejecting our neighbors.

We are the land of the free, not the land of an oppressive government which is now showing its ugly face.

The current administration is the most pro federal government I’ve ever seen. "

So prove your claim that this administration has oppressed the American people or admit, like this feckless leftist, that you were wrong to level such an accusation against the CIC!

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
Yes because Trump is totally a model of exemplary Christian behavior
First of all I'm sure President Trump is a relatively new Christian which means he is learning what it means to be a Christian. Secondly, I know Pastor Robert Jeffress out of Dallas Texas is mentoring him. Thirdly, what do you have to offer that's better than what Jesus has to offer? Oh I know, snide remarks because that's all you have along with being lost as rain. :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
Yeah, it’s really comforting having a draft dodger in the White House.
Well, I happen to be a Vietnam veteran and am so grateful that God brought me back in tact. And being a Christian for 57 years now I've learned to be more "kinder" to people and to forgive them. Remember, it is God who is in control and according the Psalm 75:7, "But God is the Judge; He puts down one, and exalts another." In short, it's hard to argue against President's Trumps accomplishments since God put him in the White House. :eek: PS: I just now leanred the following a month or so ago. On the Vietnam Wall there are 8 women named.

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

S

Susanna

YOU charged our President and his administration with oppressing the people. You REFUSE to give any proof of that accusation. You are free to say whatever you like. But there are consequences to the speech you say.

Here is your ridiculous post;

Susanna-
"I’m an American veteran.

I was an accomplice in defending this country and our beliefs.

We do not stand for living in fear and rejecting our neighbors.

We are the land of the free, not the land of an oppressive government which is now showing its ugly face.

The current administration is the most pro federal government I’ve ever seen. "

So prove your claim that this administration has oppressed the American people or admit, like this feckless leftist, that you were wrong to level such an accusation against the CIC!
Looks like this conversation is leading nowhere. I think we’ll just stop now before this escalates. Have a nice afternoon, Sir.

S

Susanna

Well, I happen to be a Vietnam veteran and am so grateful that God brought me back in tact. And being a Christian for 57 years now I've learned to be more "kinder" to people and to forgive them. Remember, it is God who is in control and according the Psalm 75:7, "But God is the Judge; He puts down one, and exalts another." In short, it's hard to argue against President's Trumps accomplishments since God put him in the White House. :eek: PS: I just now leanred the following a month or so ago. On the Vietnam Wall there are 8 women named.

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
Thanks for your service, Sir! It’s an honor meeting you.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
I would. And I’m a veteran. 😎

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Sure. But I'd like to hear your thoughts on the very important issues I already listed.
I could see how a wall could help but first we need to deport Wall Street and politicians that take bribes from lobbyists.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I would. And I’m a veteran. 😎
I would think the first qualification would be military service for the Chief of the Armed Forces. And BTW former Strategic Air Command Vet here.

But on second thought Hitler, Mussolini and Putin were/are vets too. Never mind. I apologize.

U

UnderGrace

I could see how a wall could help but first we need to deport Wall Street and politicians that take bribes from lobbyists.
Nothing wrong with the concept of Wall Street, and it depends what you mean by bribes.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
No. I voted for Mac Govern, Ford, Carter and abstained ever since. No third party has gotten of my attention besides H. Ross Perrot and he dropped out.

However I agreed with him. We need a manager more than a president.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Nothing wrong with the concept of Wall Street, and it depends what you mean by bribes.
The profit motive is one of the most corrupting influences on the planet. I fear bankers more than illegal aliens.

The Congress should consult the constituents regarding policies that effect our lives. Not lobbyists. The elected should respect the wishes of the electorate before special interests. On any side.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I didn't vote for Bernie or Wallace. In fact I've never voted 3rd party. But I might have if someone ran that I felt was or is worthy. I would have be tempted to vote for Al Franken after I saw him in congress against Jeff Sessions.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
I would think the first qualification would be military service for the Chief of the Armed Forces. And BTW former Strategic Air Command Vet here.

But on second thought Hitler, Mussolini and Putin were/are vets too. Never mind. I apologize.
Thank you for your service, brother. 😎🙏
Prior to the obama fiasco I would’ve agreed with you regarding military service being the first qualification for being Commander in Chief. Now the first requirement for me is having someone who actually loves America.

bluto

Aug 4, 2016

Where were you stationed? Secondly, I just looked this up and 26 Presidents out of 44 served in the military. This leaves 18 Presidents that were not qualified according to your standards. :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

U

UnderGrace

The profit motive is one of the most corrupting influences on the planet. I fear bankers more than illegal aliens.

The Congress should consult the constituents regarding policies that effect our lives. Not lobbyists. The elected should respect the wishes of the electorate before special interests. On any side.
Profits incentivize

Lobbyists are constituents