Who is voting for Trump again?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Susanna

Those are all important things. I would add the armed forces and law enforcement.

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
Sister Mag. care to explain the red x further? I know you disagree with Islam. Dems are backing Omar and Tlaib.
You keep up the good work sister, I love it. The dems and the fake news are nothing but "hyposcrites, liars and murderers, i.e abortionist. And just in case, I am "NOT" purtting every single democrate in these categories. Plus they are lost and should be prayed for that God may turn their dark hearts into light. Btw, I cannot stand Juan Williams who claims to be a Christian, I don't think so? :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
I'm not voting. I never do.
Countless people endured severe hardships fighting for the right to vote. Some folks gave their lives fighting for others to have the right to vote. Don’t do them dirty by not voting. Honor them, yourself and America by voting.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
I've seen and measured (I had an emissions control inspectors license) the difference in Los Angeles air quality since lead was taken out of gasoline and regulations as well as smog inspections have been required and enforced. Maybe you never lived in an area with over 14,000,000 people within a 200 x 75 mile strip of land bolstered by mountains on the east and a daily on shore breeze from the west every day when the smog was too heavy to blow over the mountains but I was born there.

Maybe you never worked in a fish cannery when the work stopped because the mercury levels in tuna made it unfit for human consumption... My father did.

Pollution is a threat to all who breathe air or drink water. If you don't believe me go swim in the Long Beach California, harbor or breathe the air in Houston or Pasadena Texas on a warm still day.
“The planet’s gonna shake us off like a bad case of fleas.” - - George Carlin. 😆

K

kaylagrl

You keep up the good work sister, I love it. The dems and the fake news are nothing but "hyposcrites, liars and murderers, i.e abortionist. And just in case, I am "NOT" purtting every single democrate in these categories. Plus they are lost and should be prayed for that God may turn their dark hearts into light. Btw, I cannot stand Juan Williams who claims to be a Christian, I don't think so? :eek:

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
No, I'm not putting every Dem in that box either. But I am questioning why a Christian would support that party considering all the things I have mentioned. Williams to me is a shill to progressivism as far as I can see. You know his answer before he opens his mouth.smh

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I would get behind a pay off the national debt first policy.
The only way to pay off the national debt (at this point) would be to gut social programs (Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare, SNAP, etc) since they are over 60% of the annual budget. Military spending (the next largest line item) is miniscule in comparison to social programs. Interest payments on the debt itself is roughly 6%. We gotta figure out how to balance the budget (without crashing the economy) so that we stop adding to the debt before we can even tackle the debt.

The (on the books) deficit for 2020 is projected to be over $1,100,000,000,000 (1.1 trillion). That is new debt added to the existing debt. As the total debt continues to climb the amount of the budget it takes to just pay the interest on the debt continues to climb.

Last year (2018) the Federal government took in 3.33 Trillion, but spent almost 800 billion more than that. With the current debt at 20 trillion it will take gutting every social program and increasing taxes by huge percentages to dream of paying the debt down. Of course that would be political suicide so it will never happen.

S

Susanna

God bless Social Security and the Vet Admin.
Thank you, sister.

They are doing an incredibly important job for the veterans, but the fundings are tight, so I encourage everyone who can afford it to support and offer prayers for the work that is being done for the veterans.

Many veterans are falling on hard times when they’re back home. PTSD, alcoholism, drug abuse, domestic violence and etc. Adjusting to normal life is not easy and takes time and hard work. I know, I have been there myself.

It breaks my heart every time I see veterans living on the street, or cuffed in the back of a squad car, or sitting dead in a chair in their ramshackled apartments, or beating up their families, or harming themselves or others etc.

Thing is, many veterans will never be able to adjust to society again. We have to offer the veterans dignity and respect just as much.

Let us pray for the men and women fighting for our freedom, and the men and women who have been and are now veterans. Thanks for your service.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Calling 'RickyZ'....please come in...….

Ohm

Mar 4, 2018
Yea, I wonder if anyone in the fake news saw Trump set the fires? Climate change is big lie and scam. Can you tell me how human beings can control the climate? Csn you stop a huricane or prevent lightnig from starting fires in the forest? I rest my case

IN HIM,
bluto
I could ... except you are clearly not intelligent enough to understand it.

Ohm

Mar 4, 2018
Climate change, green new deal, nothing more than a tax grab. Real science allows disagreement and study. Climate change isn't science, it's a religion. No one is allowed to disagree. The founder of Green Peace says AOC is batty. So who's right? Temps go up, they go down, that's climate change. They had people saying the same thing 20,30,40 years ago. You can Google it. If climate change was true Obama wouldn't have dropped all that dough on a castle beside the water. They all scream about it, tell us what we should do about it and then do the opposite. Sanders saying he wasn't going to stop taking an airplane. Why not?! If it's going to be all over in 12yrs wouldn't you sell your huge mansions, stop flying and walk or bike everywhere? But they don't do they. Because they don't believe their own rhetoric. And I have news for you, Christians don't care if it all ends in 12yrs, we're going to a better place.
Science has always and still does allow disagreement and study. Everything you have posted here is erratic nonsense and entirely irrelevant. It tells me you are very unintelligent.

I am still waiting for a rebuttal about climate science as opposed to irate drivel.

Ohm

Mar 4, 2018
Lots of people shouting loudly, in an echo chamber. Am I surprised you all have the IQ of a toddler?

... No.

Ohm

Mar 4, 2018
Seems to be that you lot are arguing against something you don't even understand. Which makes you unable to form a coherent argument about it.

Go read some books about climatology, then come back and argue, informed.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Seems to be that you lot are arguing against something you don't even understand. Which makes you unable to form a coherent argument about it.

Go read some books about climatology, then come back and argue, informed.
Lots of people shouting loudly, in an echo chamber. Am I surprised you all have the IQ of a toddler?

... No.
So you can know people's IQ by their opinion on a issue? I thought the intelligence quotient was the total score derived from several standardized tests designed to assess human intelligence?

Not sure if your a Christian but my God has told me how the world is going to end regardless if man made climate change is true or false. But I would like to understand your idea on climate change with supporting facts and evidence.

Why is it called a hypothesis? And does every climate scientist agree on man made climate change? Is there any real solutions to a man made climate change living in a modern society? What are the other theories? When did they begin recording climate temperature? And are the computer climate models accurate?

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
What hate? Facts make you irrational.
You’ve stated you’re a PhD student yet whine like a fourteen year old whose been grounded. Sadly, you’re doing a fantastic job being irrational yourself. Trump 2020! 😎🇺🇸