Who is voting for Trump again?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Susanna

You are delusional young lady! What the heck kind of capitalism is it you think I want?

I have already stated capitalism needs to tempered with our constitution. For example, it IS the governments responsibility to break up monopolies, and virtual monopolies like Google, Bell telephone, Twitter, Facebook, youtube, etc...

If you want what you claim to want, the President Trump is your man!
Oh, and by the way, thanks for saying ‘young lady’ when addressing a grandmother😁.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I’ll be 29 for the fifteenth time come May 2020🤗.
See? You ARE a young lady! At least a couple years younger than me!

Funny story about being 29. For yrs I told people well into my 40s that I was 29.

When my friend got a Wii fit, it had a few stupid tests you could do on it and it would spit out your supposed actual physical age.

So I went on it while several friends were there and lo and behold a big fat 29 flashed on the screen! You’d a thought I won the Super Bowl the way I was jumping for joy.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
1568849930029.png
Donald Trump in 2020
You big dummies!
1568850135503.png

Duty To Warn is an association of mental health professionals and other concerned citizens who advocate Trump’s removal under the 25th Amendment on the grounds that he is psychologically unfit for office.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
@UnderGrace If it wasn't for Medicare and the Veterans administration. I myself wouldn't have any healthcare. At $1,396 per month total income from all sources, I doubt that I could afford any. I feel I've got a leg up on others whom I've known that don't have or get as much as I do. Heck If I had a 300% increase I'd still be below middle class in Oklahoma. So what's wrong with public healthcare other than many resent paying for it?

Have you been reading Ayn Rand? She was an 'A' moral atheist I hope you know.
I read about her last week. She was born in Russia, moved to the US and changed her name to Ayn Rand. Yes, she was an atheist, probably due to her communist upbringing.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I like the spelling of Any Rand better for its simplicity.
Truthfully. She was raised Jewish and escaped the Bolsheviks' into anti Semitic pre Nazi Germany and lived as a refugee until she arrived in the USA. Without compassion or a moral compass. Sort of like a sociopath only caring about herself to survive. Broken hearted and bitter.

I feel sorry for what happened to her actually. She was a broken person living in fear without faith for so long she learned to scoffed faith. Too bad. She was a great writer though.

U

UnderGrace

Annie works too 'cause it sounds like Any.
And then we have to ask .....

Annie are you okay, say are you okay Annie, Annie are you okay, say are you okay Annie .... you been hit by a Smooth Criminal......

U

UnderGrace

And then we have to ask .....

Annie are you okay, say are you okay Annie, Annie are you okay, say are you okay Annie .... you been hit by a Smooth Criminal......
You know the song Tourist?

Not that well known.;)

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
View attachment 204245
Donald Trump in 2020
You big dummies!
View attachment 204246

Duty To Warn is an association of mental health professionals and other concerned citizens who advocate Trump’s removal under the 25th Amendment on the grounds that he is psychologically unfit for office.
Says someone psychologically unfit for office. 😆