Who Justifieth the Ungodly

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
Read Romans 7-8 carefully. When did we die/were set free from the Law?
Read Gal 3:13 carefully. How were they redeemed from the curse of the Law ? In Rom 7:4 how did they become dead to the law ?

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

OIC1965

Sep 19, 2020
Read Gal 3:13 carefully. How were they redeemed from the curse of the Law ? In Rom 7:4 how did they become dead to the law ?

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
So you answer questions with questions?

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
Galatians 3:23-24- when was a person set free from the Law?
You dont understand those verses the way I do, so no need for me to explain them to you, you already have issues with plain statements like Gal 3:13

OIC1965

Sep 19, 2020
You dont understand those verses the way I do, so no need for me to explain them to you, you already have issues with plain statements like Gal 3:13
Umm, excuse me, but I agreed with Galatians 3:13.

OIC1965

Sep 19, 2020
I answered all of your questions, and you answered none of mine. You answer questions with more questions. You want me to answer your questions but you don’t want to answer mine. What does that make you?

OIC1965

Sep 19, 2020
You won’t answer because you don’t like the answer those scriptures I ask you about give.

Mar 23, 2016
All for whom Christ died, they have been forgiven of all sins, none are even imputed to them by God.
Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

OIC1965

Sep 19, 2020
Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
he don’t like that verse, by evidence that he won’t respond to it.

Mar 23, 2016
Why are all for whom Christ died Justified before God prior to their believing the Gospel ?
:rolleyes: read your Bible!!!

Romans 4:

20 He [Abraham] staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

21 And being fully persuaded that, what he [God] had promised, he [God] was able also to perform.

22 And therefore it [Abraham's faith] was imputed to him for righteousness.

23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it [righteousness] was imputed to him;

24 But for us also, to whom it [righteousness] shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ

vs 24 - righteousness is imputed when a person believes on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead ... not before.

vs 1 - therefore being justified by faith ... the text does not read "therefore being justified before faith".

This applies to everyone Christ died for, without them doing or believing a thing.
John 3:

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

OIC1965

Sep 19, 2020

How did they become dead to the Law? Before faith came, we were shut up under the law…”. Galatians 3:23

The Law was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ. Galatians 3:24

After faith has come we are no longer under a schoolmaster. Galatians 3:25

Whose faith?

For you are all chldren of God through faith in Jesus Christ. Galatians 3:26

OIC1965

Sep 19, 2020

Notice the words (are become dead to the Law). When did we become dead to the Law?

A. When we were in the flesh, the motions of sin which WERE BY THE LAW…”. Romans 7:6

B. I was alive without the Law one, THEN THE COMMANDMENT CAME , SIN REVIVED AND I DIED. Romans 7:9

C. The Law of the Spirit of life has made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2

The Law was our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ. Galatians 3:24

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
Okay, I have no problem with that verse, however I dont know if you understand it. It doesnt contradict anything I stated with scripture.

brightfame52

Nov 21, 2020
:rolleyes: read your Bible!!!

Romans 4:

20 He [Abraham] staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

21 And being fully persuaded that, what he [God] had promised, he [God] was able also to perform.

22 And therefore it [Abraham's faith] was imputed to him for righteousness.

23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it [righteousness] was imputed to him;

24 But for us also, to whom it [righteousness] shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ

vs 24 - righteousness is imputed when a person believes on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead ... not before.

vs 1 - therefore being justified by faith ... the text does not read "therefore being justified before faith".

John 3:

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Whats your point ? Because you havent made one.