who made God,? a beginner's question answerd

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 15, 2024
God has always existed , He didn't begin and He will never end.
Human understanding teaches us that every thing has a beginning and eventually every thing comes to an end, that's where The Father is Higher than our understanding.....a circle has no beginning and no end, like nature it's all a cycle

Oct 17, 2024
I get you. It comes down to the paradox of our existence. That, you cannot get something from nothing, so how do we exist? There is an easy solution to our paradox so you need not ask, who made God then?
For there is an original state that solves our paradox, which is randomness. A rapid flittering between something and nothing, at such speed that neither time, or something or nothing is either real or unreal. In physics this phenomenon is called the wave function. It generates light initially randomly, but the electromagnetic (or light) in our Universe has evolved and we know this because evolution is also electromagnetic. That is why only living things, with sparks of life evolve. We are the present model, so to speak of the electromagnetic evolution across the Universe. The electromagnetic (or light) then is God, and it is working evolution through us for example with the electromagnetic items 'we' are creating (like cell phones) -with 'our' electromagnetic desires.

Oct 15, 2024
I get you. It comes down to the paradox of our existence. That, you cannot get something from nothing, so how do we exist? There is an easy solution to our paradox so you need not ask, who made God then?
For there is an original state that solves our paradox, which is randomness. A rapid flittering between something and nothing, at such speed that neither time, or something or nothing is either real or unreal. In physics this phenomenon is called the wave function. It generates light initially randomly, but the electromagnetic (or light) in our Universe has evolved and we know this because evolution is also electromagnetic. That is why only living things, with sparks of life evolve. We are the present model, so to speak of the electromagnetic evolution across the Universe. The electromagnetic (or light) then is God, and it is working evolution through us for example with the electromagnetic items 'we' are creating (like cell phones) -with 'our' electromagnetic desires.
very true my Brother good point, the understanding of energy and power will become the Philosophy that will become the belief system that no one can deny, Yeshua will take what Truth is in all religions and sow them together packaged up and written within our Hearts, thank You Heavenly Father and thank You Yeshua, can't wait to come Home xx

Oct 17, 2024
very true my Brother good point, the understanding of energy and power will become the Philosophy that will become the belief system that no one can deny, Yeshua will take what Truth is in all religions and sow them together packaged up and written within our Hearts, thank You Heavenly Father and thank You Yeshua, can't wait to come Home xx
Before creation of our universe it seems there were no atoms or electromagnetic anything. Angels and God Himself are spirit beings, who live in a place with natural laws different from ours. There are clues about it, Acts 20:35, 1 Corinthians 13:7. Perhaps there are others. For a horse to drink from a creek, the water has to go up hill. That could not evolve. And the water does not go into the horse's lungs, but into its stomach. That too could not evolve. It had to be created complete with those abilities.

Oct 15, 2024
Before creation of our universe it seems there were no atoms or electromagnetic anything. Angels and God Himself are spirit beings, who live in a place with natural laws different from ours. There are clues about it, Acts 20:35, 1 Corinthians 13:7. Perhaps there are others. For a horse to drink from a creek, the water has to go up hill. That could not evolve. And the water does not go into the horse's lungs, but into its stomach. That too could not evolve. It had to be created complete with those abilities.
water has very little taste too it but all animals and beings need water so it's blandness is palatable to all...how outstanding is the intelligence of Father? Hallelujah!!!

Oct 17, 2024
No, you're just plain wrong. Electromagnetic is the scientific definition of LIGHT. Your spirit in your body is electrical in nature, your thoughts are electrical, all life is electrica
Hi. I'm not pushing evolution, because the visible Universe is not old enough to have evolved our complex brains. Electromagnetism is light, and in the light (or spirit) there is an intelligent active interference in our reality, a Creator energy. No doubt.

Oct 17, 2024
So how did the Light evolve an active intelligence behind the creation, to set the mathematical constants of our reality, and design the majesty we see? yet the age of the Universe is not old enough to have evolved a human brain naturally? The answer is because light (at the speed it travels) perceives time differently to the physical reality. Where a day for God (in the light) is like millions of years to us.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
God has always existed , He didn't begin and He will never end.
Human understanding teaches us that every thing has a beginning and eventually every thing comes to an end, that's where The Father is Higher than our understanding.....a circle has no beginning and no end, like nature it's all a cycle
My friend, i have no idea what you're trying to say here but here's my take on this question.

This question is typically asked by atheists. Who made God? The reason they ask this is to basically say that God is not special.
However the atheists are fine with the concept of infinity. We all know it in math and philosophy.
But the thing is, when you talk about a concept such as infinity, which has no beginning and no end you are basically describing an attribute of God.
So, the thing about language is that people say a lot of things without realizing what they're saying sometimes.

This is why when i registered in an atheist forum, i chose the username InfinityForever, which means God Forever, in order to point this out.

For a Christian, it's the Faith that leads us first. We walk by Faith not sight, but even for an atheist, the similarity is there in terms of infinity but they just don't want to call that God.

Oct 17, 2024
No I get you, if you follow my rambling it leads back to a paradox which confirms that God eternal.