They are One, but I always imagined He who walked and talked with them in the garden to be a Fatherly figure. How about you?Who walked with Adam and Eve in the Garden?
Was it the Father, the Son or the Holy Spirit?
Who walked with Adam and Eve in the Garden?
Was it the Father, the Son or the Holy Spirit?
Matthewno 1 has ever the seen the father nor heard the fathers voice.
It doesn't appear to be.it's a mute point.
That's..... new and interesting....the holy spirit = the mom
good nightIt doesn't appear to be.
That's..... new and interesting....![]()
Matthew
17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
17:6 And when the disciples heard [it], they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.
17:7 And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.
They are One, but I always imagined He who walked and talked with them in the garden to be a Fatherly figure. How about you?
there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
He didn't seem to want to tell us His name.Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name?
He didn't seem to want to tell us His name.
I definitely wouldn't call Him "Mute" or "Mom", ...... and surely not "Moot".yes he seems evasive doesn’t he when regarding his name in the ot
who was this ?
“And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.
And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.”
Genesis 32:24-30 KJV
Elohim if said in Hebrew which is kplural.
One more time.
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.