Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJay

Sep 1, 2018
Trump or Biden? Surely it has to be Trump. If it isn't we are in trouble. If it is we are still in trouble. Brace yourself - 2021 will be interesting.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I am so tired of it all. I just want it to be over with. But no matter how it ends it will never be over. sigh

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
If it is not Trump, watch out because the only purpose that Biden can serve is being the church's worst nightmare.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Trump or Biden? Surely it has to be Trump. If it isn't we are in trouble. If it is we are still in trouble. Brace yourself - 2021 will be interesting.
If Biden wins, besides being interesting, 2021 will be devastating. Pray for at least the Republicans retaining a majority in the Senate as this will mitigate the damage to the country that will be a result of Biden's misguided policies. Highly unlikely that he will finish even his first year in office. Harris, as acting president will do her best to destroy the United States of America.

L

lenna

If it is not Trump, watch out because the only purpose that Biden can serve is being the church's worst nightmare.
Biden is not the worst nightmare

what is managing Biden is the worst nightmare

you are looking global government in the face and it is not a pretty face

further, the rioters are not Democrats. they are forces being controlled by one worlders...like Soros

Biden can't even get out of his basement 2 days in a row because he is deteriorating and would not make it through the first year

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but this time the so called conspiracy is actual fact

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Well, because I was convinced that Politics on a National basis is controlled by powers greater than the American peoples Popular Vote, I chose to abstain from National Politics.

Because of that, I can not complain about who wins, because I did not get involved and vote. However, I can comment on the actions of the winner/winning Party.

One good thing, no matter what, at least all those TV Commercials will be through for a short while! I try to record everything I want to watch on TV because of those Commercials. Both sides pour out one lie after another, and neither has any shame or even tries to hide the lies they put in their Commercials. I guess they just do not care, they are just "feeding their Base."

Whoever wins:

I will (God willing) wake up and go on with my life.
I will have to still pay my bills, earn a living, eat, sleep, drive, and (God willing) fellowship with my Church family.
I will still have to put up with the Governments intrusions into my personal life. Both sides do this.
I will still have to pay taxes, and, regardless of what the Commercials say, my taxes always go up every year or two.d
I will still have to adjust my spending to cover the annual rise in the Cost of Living, regardless of which Party wins.

In the end, both Parties are going to have a negative effect on me personally. I just pray that mixed into all of the negative things, one or the other of them throws me a bone or two and puts in a positive thing here and there.

However, I will continue to pray to and put my faith in God, and His providing for me, and His protection of me.

God is great, God is good!

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Regardless of who wins, God will have given us who we deserve to lead us. We will pray that God will get us through the next four years.

S

Susanna

Regardless of who wins, God will have given us who we deserve to lead us. We will pray that God will get us through the next four years.
Yes, I agree with you. The Lord will do that.

Having that said I’m pretty sure the sitting President will win. So I suppose we’re in for four more Trump years.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Regardless of who wins it is God that ultimately appoints all of those that are in positions of authority so as to accomplish His express purpose. This is true whether or not the individual is perceived as being either good or bad, competent or incompetent, or popular or unpopular.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Biden is not the worst nightmare

what is managing Biden is the worst nightmare

you are looking global government in the face and it is not a pretty face

further, the rioters are not Democrats. they are forces being controlled by one worlders...like Soros

Biden can't even get out of his basement 2 days in a row because he is deteriorating and would not make it through the first year

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but this time the so called conspiracy is actual fact
Did you also hear this? In 2015 it was going around that should Biden throw his hat in the ring for president that it would mark the beginning phase of Agenda 21?

I haven't checked but I wonder what is being said in relation to that idea now for the 2020 election? Biden is on the ballot now as what the Democrats & DNC insist is the cream of their Democratic crop.
Given that, what does that say about the Democratic party itself? A near 80 year old man suffering dementia is the best the Democrats can put forward to represent the party as president.
Oh, that's right, I forgot. The party is Biden. Right now, at the first presidential debate, Biden is the Democrat party.

Translation? The Democratic party is demented.

D

DWR

We probably will not know for weeks or months.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
Well, because I was convinced that Politics on a National basis is controlled by powers greater than the American peoples Popular Vote, I chose to abstain from National Politics.

Because of that, I can not complain about who wins, because I did not get involved and vote. However, I can comment on the actions of the winner/winning Party.

One good thing, no matter what, at least all those TV Commercials will be through for a short while! I try to record everything I want to watch on TV because of those Commercials. Both sides pour out one lie after another, and neither has any shame or even tries to hide the lies they put in their Commercials. I guess they just do not care, they are just "feeding their Base."

Whoever wins:

I will (God willing) wake up and go on with my life.
I will have to still pay my bills, earn a living, eat, sleep, drive, and (God willing) fellowship with my Church family.
I will still have to put up with the Governments intrusions into my personal life. Both sides do this.
I will still have to pay taxes, and, regardless of what the Commercials say, my taxes always go up every year or two.d
I will still have to adjust my spending to cover the annual rise in the Cost of Living, regardless of which Party wins.

In the end, both Parties are going to have a negative effect on me personally. I just pray that mixed into all of the negative things, one or the other of them throws me a bone or two and puts in a positive thing here and there.

However, I will continue to pray to and put my faith in God, and His providing for me, and His protection of me.

God is great, God is good!
A good positive attitude no doubt about that.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I am so tired of it all. I just want it to be over with. But no matter how it ends it will never be over. sigh
yes it'd be nice if we'd collectively get our minds off of all these worldly things, and speak instead of heavenly things.

L

lenna

Did you also hear this? In 2015 it was going around that should Biden throw his hat in the ring for president that it would mark the beginning phase of Agenda 21?

I haven't checked but I wonder what is being said in relation to that idea now for the 2020 election? Biden is on the ballot now as what the Democrats & DNC insist is the cream of their Democratic crop.
Given that, what does that say about the Democratic party itself? A near 80 year old man suffering dementia is the best the Democrats can put forward to represent the party as president.
Oh, that's right, I forgot. The party is Biden. Right now, at the first presidential debate, Biden is the Democrat party.

Translation? The Democratic party is demented.

Biden is the brand. the familiar brand that has been kicking around for 47 years. if you can stand to watch any of his adverts, the photos are not really recent ... the guy hardly gets out and does this fake shuffling run to any mike to imitate energy.

it's like reaching for your favorite peanut butter even though the taste is not as good as it used to be

the jar here though, is filled with anti-God, lying, baby killing, borderless, tax raising, hate filled ranting people with no reason to live other than grabbing power

but you probably know that ;)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
near 80 year old man suffering dementia is t
You do realize our current president is also a demented near-80 year old man, right?

I mean, LOL

Really looking forward to the election being over and some of y'all living a little closer to reality again ;)

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
You do realize our current president is also a demented near-80 year old man, right?

I mean, LOL

Really looking forward to the election being over and some of y'all living a little closer to reality again ;)

sadly, no matter how it goes, i think the election will take folks farther away from reality rather than closer,

and, it looks like we will not know the results for a while, that is going to add to the insanity..

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020

I mean, LOL

Did you support Sanders? He! Is 79. The Dem SoH Pelosi,80. Trump is 74 and is not suffering Dementia. That is the reality right now. Biden is the best the left can do? That makes the whole of the DNC suspect of dementia. That isn't funny. For any of U.S. 🤔

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Did you support Sanders? He! Is 79. The Dem SoH Pelosi,80. Trump is 74 and is not suffering Dementia. That is the reality right now. Biden is the best the left can do? That makes the whole of the DNC suspect of dementia. That isn't funny. For any of U.S. 🤔
The funny part is ripping on a man for being old & losing touch with reality while simultaneously campaigning for an old man out of touch with reality.

But that's par for the course all over, isn't it? Surely i am not the only one here watching people throw accusations around at the same time they are engaging in the very same things they accuse. Every section of the forum and all over the world - its Biblical; Romans 2:1 and Matthew 7:2

Status
Not open for further replies.