Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
OMG! You must be one and the same. It isn't a rumor when the person has dug their own pit to show they lied! You know for a fact they live in America? That's kind of hilarious when they have posted three different times in present tense that they're in Canada.
That person and her/his mea culpa isn't worth this kind of attention.

They made a mistake and forgot their own profile entry when they went on about being Canadian.
Now you are trying to make this other peoples mistake. She's old enough to be held accountable. Why not let her.
Infinite_Ark, I'm going to be as clear as possible. Drop your false allegations.

Kaylagirl's profile has ALWAYS said that she lives in the USA and she regularly references the fact that she USED TO live in Canada.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
As for all the "illegal ballots", I want to see proof before I make any accusations. Does it initially strike me as odd that when I went to bed on election night, Trump was up on just about every battle ground state only to wake up the next morning to see he's getting slaughtered in those same states? Absolutely...

But, IF it's true that they hadn't counted the mail-in ballots which heavily favored Biden and/or they hadn't counted ballots from areas with a high density of Democrat people, then it can explain some/most of why Biden made the comeback from hell in those states.

Does my gut tell me there was foul play involved? Yes, but does my gut count as verifiable proof? Sadly, no...

E

EleventhHour

As for all the "illegal ballots", I want to see proof before I make any accusations. Does it initially strike me as odd that when I went to bed on election night, Trump was up on just about every battle ground state only to wake up the next morning to see he's getting slaughtered in those same states? Absolutely...

But, IF it's true that they hadn't counted the mail-in ballots which heavily favored Biden and/or they hadn't counted ballots from areas with a high density of Democrat people, then it can explain some/most of why Biden made the comeback from hell in those states.

Does my gut tell me there was foul play involved? Yes, but does my gut count as verifiable proof? Sadly, no...
What foul play?

L

lenna

I can't see the rich cartels letting a Dem win, that would up their taxes. Trump's guys will pull it off, imo.

that's a very short sighted observation IMO

this is about far far more than how much someone has in their bank account at the end of the day

Biden's little stint as President, should he have one, is not the reality the left has planned

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Basically, anything and everything Trump/some some GOP congressmen are claiming is happening.

For example, I know at least SOME of what they are saying is true when it comes to people counting ballots covering the windows with paper as to not allow partisan spectators from seeing inside. Unless this was staged on video (maybe it was, idk), this is clearly in violation of federal law. Does it prove that they were cheating? No, it only proves the law was broken and gives way to the possibility something nefarious was going on and that's why they didn't want partisan spectators to watch ballot counting.

I strive to be pretty rational and open-minded. I can compartmentalize my natural bias to be objective. To me, it's not a huge stretch to think it's a possibility foul play went on considering what we factually know to be true. However, I'll say again, this doesn't prove that foul play as it pertains to ballot counting happened. I need to see proof before I can make an accusation. I'm still waiting on it.

T

TheIndianGirl

While I do think Trump did not perform as well due to his COVID performance (and he will probably still lose despite all the litigation), no one should be subject to foul play. There is a lot of foul play and software errors which are all in one direction. Look at any conservative website, you will see a long list.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
that's a very short sighted observation IMO

this is about far far more than how much someone has in their bank account at the end of the day

Biden's little stint as President, should he have one, is not the reality the left has planned
What do rich cartels care about more than money?

E

EleventhHour

Basically, anything and everything Trump/some some GOP congressmen are claiming is happening.

For example, I know at least SOME of what they are saying is true when it comes to people counting ballots covering the windows with paper as to not allow partisan spectators from seeing inside. Unless this was staged on video (maybe it was, idk), this is clearly in violation of federal law. Does it prove that they were cheating? No, it only proves the law was broken and gives way to the possibility something nefarious was going on and that's why they didn't want partisan spectators to watch ballot counting.

I strive to be pretty rational and open-minded. I can compartmentalize my natural bias to be objective. To me, it's not a huge stretch to think it's a possibility foul play went on considering what we factually know to be true. However, I'll say again, this doesn't prove that foul play as it pertains to ballot counting happened. I need to see proof before I can make an accusation. I'm still waiting on it.
Okay let us employ sound reasoning, if something nefarious was going on, seems to me one would want to draw attention away from the nefarious activity not towards it?

Info

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
so, here in ga. trump had a 300,000 + lead tue. night. as of today, he is down about 1500 votes.

so, they have been counting ballots here for 3 days, and the vast majority of them are for 1 candidate.

and, they said they would be done counting on wed. then they " found " more ballots, said they would count all wed. night, have final results on thur, morning.

then it was thur, afternoon, then night, then fri. morn, then fri afternoon. well. it is 7: 30 at night here, and they are still counting.

so, none of that looks a little shady??

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Do you know what they said as pertains to their being Canadian and living in their home country, Canada, when speaking of socialized medicine?

Now they're admitting they wrote their own profile that says they're home country is USA and their present location is America. While they scream on about being Canadian, telling someone they don't have to tell her about her own home country, her saying "I'm Canadian".

She's caught in her own falsehood and now she's ranting thinking that will get her out of it. And you're trying to help her extricate herself from her own False Witness guilt she accused against someone else.

I'm not going to respond to this insanity further. There's something very wrong with her sense of right and wrong. And yours when you work to enable her after her own words prove she's false.
If you check deeper into the news forum where there are police shootings or a cop, Derek Chauvin, suffocated a George Floyd to death in front of numerous witnesses including fellow cops who covered him while he was doing this, you'll see they side with the offender cops not the victim. Nor do they show compassion for the victims.
Then after judging the victim, supporting the bad cop(s), they say, we'll have to wait and see.
There's a pattern to the madness. However, hating America as much as they show they do is despicable. And then they claim they live here. Which means they were talking first and foremost about their damned condition in a country God took his hand off of while a funeral dirge needs to play because her country is done. Her country! Not Americans America. HERS!
Like I said, lets drop it. I should follow my own advice. :LOL: We see. Others laugh. But we see.
I noticed in your prior postings you're in Germany as an ExP American. Bless your time there. If I read that garbage while living in Germany I'd be mad too. No place like home! :D

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
so, here in ga. trump had a 300,000 + lead tue. night. as of today, he is down about 1500 votes.

so, they have been counting ballots here for 3 days, and the vast majority of them are for 1 candidate.

and, they said they would be done counting on wed. then they " found " more ballots, said they would count all wed. night, have final results on thur, morning.

then it was thur, afternoon, then night, then fri. morn, then fri afternoon. well. it is 7: 30 at night here, and they are still counting.

so, none of that looks a little shady??
Not really, I worked at the Polls and there were tons of last minute voting and drop-off ballots. We can only hope the people in charge of the tallies are honest.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
We could go on and on with the treacherous fraud committed by Democrats all over the country.

Stand with President Trump as he refuses any concession. Never recognize the illegitimate President if Biden ever gets in.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Oh, and on the virus, more proof that it’s been all about the tyranny. Many more people, and economies destroyed by the authoritarian lockdowns.

Global data: COVID-19 recovery rate approaching 99.9%
With 'record cases' comes a record low death rate.

Jordan Schachtel

Nov 594

The recovery rate from COVID-19 — the disease that originated in Wuhan, China and was once advertised as the plague of the century — will soon reach 99.9%, and is currently within a range of 99.75%-99.875%, according to the best estimates based on WHO and CDC statistics.
Parallel to the electoral chaos currently enveloping the United States, world governments and legacy media institutions have continued to showcase the rise in reported COVID-19 cases this Fall to bring global COVID panic to even greater heights, despite the death rate from the novel coronavirus continuing its consistent decline to new lows every single week.
Subscribe

As governments across the world remain in a panicked frenzy, with many continuing to invoke brutal draconian lockdowns, and other policies to “stop the spread,” while destroying hundreds of millions of lives, the “deadly virus” that these policies are supposedly designed to fight is becoming more and more mild as each day passes.
By this weekend, the world will have reached close to 50 million reported coronavirus cases, per popular tracking sites such as Worldometer and the Johns Hopkins COVID resource center website.

L

lenna

What do rich cartels care about more than money?
you said you could not see the rich cartels letting a dem win

the rich cartels are behind the left, not the right

things have changed

L

lenna

Okay let us employ sound reasoning, if something nefarious was going on, seems to me one would want to draw attention away from the nefarious activity not towards it?

Info

there has been something nefarious, as you put it, going on for the last 4 years

out in the open

Status
Not open for further replies.