Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I dont like Trump, hes arrogant?

I'm going to vote for baby killers Biden/Harris?
We must understand that the truly wicked like Biden-Harris are both COMMANDED (by their satanic elite handlers) and by their very natures (fallen & wholly given over to satan) COMPELLED to make infanticide mass-murder institutionalized by the State.

Let us remember that the Canaanites of old (who likewise practiced such detestable things) were completely irredeemable and only slated for devastating judgment and destruction. As was Sodom. There comes a point when people and society are too far gone and God walks away from grace.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I agree there are fringe elements on the left, and perhaps they hate the constitution, they too are brainwashed and have an

oversimplified understanding of reality, having said that, it does

no good to have Christians rant and rail and become anti-science as so many on the far right seem to be doing.

And to believe this pandemic is about taking away constitutional liberties is the wrong view, the problem in the USA is the lack of

understanding, proper messaging, corrupt politicians and an extremely disorganized country and quite frankly most people do not

have the depth of your understanding nor the ability to be analytical.
Of course, it does no good to be anti-science on either side. This should be viewed in context as what is science?

Science, any system of knowledge that is concerned with the physical world and its phenomena and that entails unbiased observations and systematic experimentation. In general, a science involves a pursuit of knowledge covering general truths or the operations of fundamental laws.

So, science is supposed to be unbias, include general truths, and systemically work to prove such theories that operate on fundamental laws.

You would assume that if science dealt with general truth, unbiased conclusions, and the use of the same fundamental laws of nature or logic, we wouldn't have opposing conclusions or at least near the same conclusions.

But truth has become a relative word and scientists have allowed their bias to infiltrate their conclusions. Both sides have these problems. It takes really good counter research or study of the sources and you will find flaws on both sides. This is part of what damages those who want to know what is true. Then in the US, the media is extremely bias so to hear counter research you actually have to work at it.

And to believe this pandemic is about taking away constitutional liberties is the wrong view
Obviously, this is where I disagree on. Although in context it wasn't the pandemic but the abuse of it that has led to rebellion. Mostly everyone was all on board with safety measures until they began to be hypocritical, people lost their jobs, and then story after story of abuse came out. Then the riots in which were basically allowed with no crack downs. People died and more businesses burned including churches.

E

EleventhHour

A vote for Biden Harris is a vote for mass murder. I cannot comprehend anyone could proffer an excuse to do so. I find 11thhour and posthuman championing a ticket like Biden Harris to be incomprehensible. Unconscionable. Who in their right mind wants that kind of blood on their hands??
And what is actually unconscionable is making false accusation towards me or @posthuman

Neither one of us has made any statement of support for them.

Let me make a clear statement so you understand.... my belief that the lack of evidence for systemic fraud such that a different outcome would have occurred is in no way connected to support of the other party.

What is so hard to understand about that...so far they are still allegations...and stop conflating issues.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
And what is actually unconscionable is making false accusation towards me or @posthuman

Neither one of us has made any statement of support for them.

Let me make a clear statement so you understand.... my belief that the lack of evidence for systemic fraud such that a different outcome would have occurred is in no way connected to support of the other party.

What is so hard to understand about that...so far they are still allegations...and stop conflating issues.
To continually tear down President Trump that opposes killing the unborn, is loudly shouting support for the opposition, which you and post human are

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Any claims that this VAST election fraud is not fully documented fully provable and completely understood is LYING and spreading false propaganda. ALL Swing states are rightfully won by Trump by a large margin.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
BREAKING NEWS IN GEORGIA 12/6/20 - CPA FIRM RESULTS
***IT***IS***CONFIRMED***
DOMINION VOTING FRAUD MACHINES ARE RIGGED!

E

EleventhHour

To continually tear down President Trump that opposes killing the unborn, is loudly shouting support for the opposition, which you and post human are
Wrong
False equivocation

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I dont like Trump, hes arrogant?

I'm going to vote for baby killers Biden/Harris?
I have yet to cast a single vote for anyone, regardless of party, that supports and promotes the killing of the unborn. In New York it is legal to kill a full-term baby that is about to be born. A doctor sticks a sharp instrument in the baby's brain and then yanks the dead baby out. Cold blooded, premeditated murder. Sick.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Georgia, Y’all Got a Problem

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/12/06/georgia-yall-got-a-problem/#more-205775

Garland Favorito explains how the errors are not attributable to any other process other than an algorithm built into the counting software tabulating the ballots. When Favorito was scheduled to testify before the state legislature, the republican leader of the committee blocked his testimony. Listen to this interview starting at 04:00 WATCH:

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Massive fraud in COVID testing numbers. Hopelessly unreliable.....Totally useless.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/first-time-us-state-will-require-disclosure-pcr-test-cycle-data

1. Experts compiled three datasets with officials from the states of Massachusetts, New York and Nevada that conclude:“Up to 90% of the people who tested positive did not carry a virus."

2. The Wadworth Center, a New York State laboratory, analyzed the results of its July tests at the request of the NYT: 794 positive tests with a Ct of 40: “With a Ct threshold of 35, approximately half of these PCR tests would no longer be considered positive,” said the NYT. “And about 70% would no longer be considered positive with a Ct of 30! “

3. An appeals court in Portugal has ruled that the PCR process is not a reliable test for Sars-Cov-2, and therefore any enforced quarantine based on those test results is unlawful.

4. A new study from the Infectious Diseases Society of America, found that at 25 cycles of amplification, 70% of PCR test "positives" are not "cases" since the virus cannot be cultured, it's dead. And by 35: 97% of the positives are non-clinical.

5. PCR is not testing for disease, it's testing for a specific RNA pattern and this is the key pivot. When you crank it up to 25, 70% of the positive results are not really "positives" in any clinical sense, since it cannot make you or anyone else sick

E

EleventhHour

carone (1).png

Julie-ani has his date in court at Super Spreader Hearing

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN: Hong Kong friends and family watching their loved ones being bused out by China - sending them to ‘re-education’ camps.'

I can't embed the video but I've seen it and the buses are cages & the people are freaking out. Absolutely horrible.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
He tested positive today I pray he does well.
#3,275

Did you miss that post?
Testing is absurdly prone to error. Woefully inadequate. Preposterously incompetent.
There is a better than a 50% chance Giuliani has a case of........jack squat.

Status
Not open for further replies.