Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johnjo

(Fake News) Trolling
Trolling? Interesting. Disagreement is trolling? Sounds like you’re fresh out of some Ivy League safe space. Hate to break this to you but in the real world we ain’t much in favor of that liberal snow flake stuff.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Exactly, this is the first stages of a totalitarian take over

Censor the press and speech are key elements also, which they are doing presently

Look at Venezuelas Maduro, press, speech, and a 20 year prison sentence for all caught with firearms

They must disarm the citizen, to keep them from revolt

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Trolling? Interesting. Disagreement is trolling? Sounds like you’re fresh out of some Ivy League safe space. Hate to break this to you but in the real world we ain’t much in favor of that liberal snow flake stuff.
Your responses are without content, fuel on the fire of your own excitement

Trolling

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Trump may have the least CCP & Marxist stink on him of all politicians. Of course this will be important when the Executive Order is executed. The White Knight's armor must be shiny....

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Kamala Harris’s husband and his company’s ties to the CCP could affect the campaign for the vice presidency
We must understand that the people who want to know have known about this for a long long time. The Marxist sympathizers here and elsewhere are doing their best to cover up all of the truth and the facts pertaining to the so-called candidates Biden and Harris.

https://thebl.com/politics/kamala-h...ect-the-campaign-for-the-vice-presidency.html

More tidbits here, including how the China Consulate in Houston helped organize BLM and Antifa riots. No wonder Kamala knew the riots would continue! Good thing they shut them down! Remember when a TikTok campaign made thousands of reservations for a Trump rally, and didn't show up to embarrass him?

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3892380/posts
Kamala Harris is engaged with a vast network of CCP operations, interests and nefarious actors. Truly gargantuan. This woman should not be holding any govt office in the United States.

J

Johnjo

So many strange accusations being thrown around here, so im gonna say a few words about my position.

I’m an evangelical Christian, from the mountains of East TN, I’m a conservative opposed to abortion, gay marriage, LBG...whatever, pro second amendment, a proud gun owner, a soldier, and I hate communism and atheism, and don’t trust the sitting president, or no d...yankee in general and I’m skeptical of folks from New Jersey😎.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Trump may have the least CCP & Marxist stink on him of all politicians. Of course this will be important when the Executive Order is executed. The White Knight's armor must be shiny....
Just looking at Mitch McConnell and his Taiwanese wife?

Her family is a multi Billionaire conglomerate, with their main revenue coming from Chinese goods to the world?

You think ole Mitch is in favor of President Trump and his tariffs on China?

J

Johnjo

Your responses are without content, fuel on the fire of your own excitement

Trolling
I’d say you’re trolling yourself.

You’re bearing false witness against me.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Just looking at Mitch McConnell and his Taiwanese wife?

Her family is a multi Billionaire conglomerate, with their main revenue coming from Chinese goods to the world?

You think ole Mitch is in favor of President Trump and his tariffs on China?
Definitely a problem. US would be better off to completely boycott China. The rest of the world should boycott them also.....the CCP can never be trusted. That that way there would be no conflict of interest.

S

SophieT

Yes I have never stated otherwise, if you go back and read some accused me of misrepresenting and stating it was not true.
You know very well you were intimating that it was Trump who had exercises with the Chinese in the state of Hawaii
You are not fooling anyone.

You have been consistently trying to get PennEd to respond to you by bringing this up again and again but he just ignores you for the reason you are not fooling anyone.

I think Trudeau might need your help. You could be Canada's savior :LOL:

J

Johnjo

Definitely a problem. US would be better off to completely boycott China. The rest of the world should boycott them also.....the CCP can never be trusted. That that way there would be no conflict of interest.
That’s right. China can’t be trusted.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
So many strange accusations being thrown around here, so im gonna say a few words about my position.

I’m an evangelical Christian, from the mountains of East TN, I’m a conservative opposed to abortion, gay marriage, LBG...whatever, pro second amendment, a proud gun owner, a soldier, and I hate communism and atheism, and don’t trust the sitting president, or no d...yankee in general and I’m skeptical of folks from New Jersey😎.
I believe as you, excepting your dislike for President Trump, and your comment on yankees

There are two candidates on the ballot, America is a two party system, if you dont vote for one of them your vote us trash in the can

President Trump opposes communism, supports our military and second amendment rights, opposes abortion,

You mention dislike of the yankee and claim to be a christian?

Do you believe the civil war in 1865 was a waste in stopping slavery of blacks in America?

S

SophieT

Perhaps then CPP soldiers should not have been on American soil training during the Trump administration or was that George Soros doing?
They were not on US soil under Trump. Do you have to train to mess up the truth, exaggerate and downright lie as much as you do?

Or is it a natural talent? :unsure:

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
HSBC=China=Comey

This of course is one of the main reasons for supposed FBI failures. Comey has been bribed and he is dirty. His brazen treason is truly a sight to behold.

Lock them up. Lock them all up....

S

SophieT

Anyone else find it strange that the dancing lady goes after Trump about China like a flea on a dog with cries of Trump Trump Trump while her own Prime Minister is holding hands with them and singing 'We are one'?

Obviously her concerns are actually about bickering, scoffing and twisting the facts. I guess Canada under constant lockdown is so boring that passive aggressive has taken on the status of olympic games for some.

Strange days to quote someone.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone else find it strange that the dancing lady goes after Trump about China like a flea on a dog with cries of Trump Trump Trump while her own Prime Minister is holding hands with them and singing 'We are one'?

Obviously her concerns are actually about bickering, scoffing and twisting the facts. I guess Canada under constant lockdown is so boring that passive aggressive has taken on the status of olympic games for some.

Strange days to quote someone.
I have a few people iggy but I can guess who you're talking about. Just like the MSM it is 100% propaganda 100% of the time. Gaslighting operation.

S

SophieT

about that pandemic

• Had it not been for the World Health Organization changing the definition of “pandemic,” COVID-19 would no longer be an issue. The WHO’s original definition of a pandemic specified simultaneous epidemics worldwide “with enormous numbers of deaths and illnesses”
  • This definition was changed in the month leading up to the 2009 swine flu pandemic. The WHO removed the severity and high mortality criteria, leaving the definition of a pandemic as “a worldwide epidemic of a disease”
  • This is how COVID-19 is still promoted as a pandemic even though it has caused no excess mortality in nine months
  • In 1976, fear of an impending swine flu pandemic led to the deployment of a fast-tracked vaccine that injured thousands and killed at least 300. In the end, the pandemic never materialized. The 1976 swine flu vaccine program has been cited as the origin of the anti-vaccine movement
  • Other hyped pandemics that were predicted to become global killers — but didn’t — include the 2005 bird flu outbreak and the H1N1 swine flu pandemic of 2009, a vaccine for which caused narcolepsy in thousands of European children

Status
Not open for further replies.