Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EleventhHour

You correlate Jesus’ instructions of shaking the dust off our feet as needing a safe space. Talk about misapplication of Scripture. 🙄

My words were

"As for"... which means a change in my topic.

Shaking the dust off one's feet is with regards to evangelism. Can you find a post on here that has to do with spreading the word about the coming Messiah?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
i am not trolling, i am realing ( as in being realistic).

trump should have started taking action back in oct. when news started to break about the mail in voting disaster.

but, he let the fraud and steal happen.

there is an old saying- Possession is 9/10 of the law.

the dems are in possession. it is all but impossible to overturn
It will not be overturn. I accepted that a few days after the election. It's a realistic viewpoint.

May 31, 2020
My words were

"As for"... which means a change in my topic.

Shaking the dust off one's feet is with regards to evangelism. Can you find a post on here that has to do with spreading the word about the coming Messiah?
“As for” does not transition anything since the overall essence of your post indicates conservatives hide from the truth.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
i am not trolling, i am realing ( as in being realistic).

trump should have started taking action back in oct. when news started to break about the mail in voting disaster.

but, he let the fraud and steal happen.

there is an old saying- Possession is 9/10 of the law.

the dems are in possession. it is all but impossible to overturn
I am genuinely confused by you brother. I've read your posts for yrs and almost always agree with you. I'm sorry, but you sound a little ignorant on what power you think the POTUS has.

A couple of points:

President Trump has been sounding the alarm REPEATEDLY about the mail in vote fraud since it was first posited back in April or May by the wicked Democrats. WHAT EXACTLY do YOU think he had the power to do to stop it, beyond what he has done, which was to bring it to court many times, INCLUDING prior to the election?

I have also told you several times that there is no "cult of Trump". There IS a "cult of Constitutionality".
I have ZERO allegiance to Donald J. Trump, beyond the fact that he has been an incredibly great President for America, and the fact that the Democrats, the media, and the Deep state stole this election from the American people that voted for a second term for President Trump.
As for him, I have no delusions that he is some type of savior, and I don't trust him at all as it relates to the virus/vaccine.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
A protest in support of President Trump in Japan! This kind of protest in support of a foreign politician is virtually unheard of in Japan.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
They don't need a ticked off and vindictive communist china in the neighborhood.

E

EleventhHour

“As for” does not transition anything since the overall essence of your post indicates conservatives hide from the truth.
Conventions of the English language agree with me.

"As for" synonym "in reference to"

As for shaking the dust off one's feet again scripture misapplied, it is their defense mechanism against having to deal with the truth.
Aka ...

In reference to the dust off one's feet again scripture misapplied, it is their defense mechanism against having to deal with the truth.

E

EleventhHour

Sure seems to me to be that way presently on some issues.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The issue presently at hand is as follows: Will the rights of all Americans be better preserved by taking decisive action now?

Because delaying action now might actually destroy the rights of all Americans forevermore.

A Biden administration will surely turn the United States into a banana republic. Obama started it Biden will finish it.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I find it astonishing that people on this thread are continually making themselves victims of the trolls here. They get nothing from me. Why put yourselves in their power?

John 14:30
“I don’t have much more time to talk to you, because the ruler of this world approaches. He has no power over me"

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Agree!
I learned over two years ago and prior to the election to strive to remove the 'Trump' name in such discussions with those who suffer TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) caused by the Anti-Trump and Never-Trump MSM and SM over the past four years... Instead I referred to POTUS or the Commander in Chief... Many of these people are now driven with a strong sense of emotional Bias that they are unable to separate and/or remove their opinions of his 'Identity' from his 'Position, Roles and Responsibilities' to defend our Constitution...
In other words - the Influence Campaign and Operations imposed by the enemies of our Democracy have succeeded in accomplishing their goals and objectives... To influence them and to divide our country... They have unknowingly or knowingly fallen for the ruse - hook line and sinker...
As of now I have to tell you that I believe that victory is going to depend upon who has the most resolve and sheer guts. Trump should by all means enable the EO and Martial Law. Then just watch as the spineless, lawless whining liberals flee like rats from sinking ship. There needs to be immediate arrest and interrogations to get these people to squeal. The snowball effect will destroy the criminal element of government for a long long time. Patriots will rise up in vast numbers and defend his actions.

For sake of the continuation of the Republic.....DO IT! Swift justice is going to bring these people back into line. Most of them are spineless cowards to begin with, all bark and no bite. And it's the country folk rednecks who have all the guns. Trump could probably organize a civilian militia of 5-10 million well armed patriots in less than a month.

If Trump has the backing of the military and civilian militia he will will certainly prevail. This massive election fraud incident and CCP infiltration is MORE than sufficient cause to take immediate action.

America is under grave threats both foreign and domestic. It is time for our President to do what needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.