WHO YOU HANGING WITH?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's a quandary really, I mean dumb has suckers (dumdum's) in a host of flavors....but dumber has better cookies. I guess the world will never know?
 
[video=youtube;Q-gPqfZI-r8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-gPqfZI-r8[/video]
 
3. James 4:8 Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world.

After all you posted in the Bible discussion forum thought a Bible verse might be appropriate.
 
It's a quandary really, I mean dumb has suckers (dumdum's) in a host of flavors....but dumber has better cookies. I guess the world will never know?

Our new friend currently has ELEVEN NEW THREADS ON PAGE ONE in the BDF.

You tell me who's dumb for hanging out with him?
 
Well, I considering I am reading this thread .... should I answer that? ....
 
A couple dogs, several homeless cats, two birds and a husband. No partridges or pear trees though..
 
Does 88 even read the responses to the threads he starts? He's started 20 in the first two pages of the BDF.

Methinks he's more interested in provoking than discussing. Unless he shows otherwise, I'll ignore his threads.
 
What is the point of this thread....serious! It would seem that the MODERATOR would monitor this forum and delete this type of idiocy....just saying!
 
Lol at stonesfire sounds like me minus ananimals or

two for now but I would. Love some rescue dog's. In the future. Sorry for any typos. I am on phone and can't. See good
 
Don't let your friends hang you---dumb is a wrong friend---dumber---is keeping that friend...
 
Don't let your friends hang you---dumb is a wrong friend---dumber---is keeping that friend...


and who is to decide who is dumb and who is bright?
Measuring "intelligence" has been used over and over by racists to commit genocide ....

If you are concerned with the world, go out and do good, don't spam forums
 
1 Corinthians 15:33--- Bad friends can corrupt you---- choose wisely---- also boyfriends/girlfriends...
 
In defence of the poster, the thought came to me the other day and I wanted to post it, but failed to get it done, so he apparently did it for me.

Bad company corrupts good morals.
So now it is said twice, maybe just maybe someone needed to hear that very good instruction?

We can do all within our power to be as good as we should, but if we fall into the wrong crowd, all can soon be lost. It would be better to walk alone and in integrity than to be in a crowd that was headed in the wrong direction.