Whose Side Are You On in The Singles Forum Ultimate Chocolate Rebellion?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Which Team(s) Will You Choose in the Great Chocolate Rebellion?

• I don't like chocolate. (That's it... You're off the forum! :( Just kidding!) :p

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Hey Everyone,

Yesterday I was just going about life, innocently minding my own business (cough, cough,) when suddenly... Last night I happened to go into the "What would you rather have?" thread, and cast my eyes upon this post:

I'd rather have chocolate than vanilla...or pretty much any other flavour lol (AND NOT WHITE CHOCOLATE EITHER, KIM! :mad: lol)
Little did I know that while I dared to leave our beloved Singles Forum for a few short hours, our own sweet, effervescent Tinuviel would be busy staging an uprising! :(

And so, dear members, I see that we have no other choice but to talk about The Ultimate Dealbreaker when it comes to participating in our Infamous Singles Forum Shenanigans...

Which type of chocolate do you prefer?

If you'll give me just a few moments, I'm going to post a poll in which people can see your answers, just for fun. (And if you'd like to see the entire conversation that inspired this thread, hop on over to the "What would you rather have?" thread, starting with post #12.)

There was also some discussion about a tolerance for meatloaf in that particular conversation, and although I threatened to make a thread that incorporated both chocolate AND meatloaf together in one post, I figured, we'd better take it easy and just tackle one thing at a time. :)

So, be sure to cast your vote--and tell us WHY you hold to your preferences in your post! :)

Everyone is welcome to join in--choose your side, if you so dare. :cool:

(As you can see, Team Seoul is voting for 1. milk chocolate, because it just tastes better!!! :D and 2. white chocolate, because it's always good to have options--except dark. :p)

I know that dark chocolate seems to be the "in" thing with many current posters... and so I am asking all my fellow chocolate rebels show us your true chocolate "temper"ament.

Who else out there is cuckoo for cocoa... and in what form? :)

N

NoNameMcgee

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i guess milk chocolate would be my favorite even though i have cut back a lot on chocolate

(._.')

well wait

i like the ben and jerrys brownie batter

whatever that is

and i like when i mix coffee and hot chocolate
(mocha?)

p.s. i had white chocolate once as a kid and thought it was nasty

didnt try it again for almost 20 years

then i tried some on accident in trail mix

and was like "what tastes so funny??"

bam.... took a closer look

white chocolate chips mixed in with real chocolate

them sneaky marketers trying to get rid of that junk at my expense

Last edited by a moderator:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i guess milk chocolate would be my favorite even though i have cut back a lot on chocolate

(._.')

well wait

i like the ben and jerrys brownie batter

whatever that is

and i like when i mix coffee and hot chocolate
(mocha?)

p.s. i had white chocolate once as a kid and thought it was nasty

didnt try it again for almost 20 years

then i tried some on accident in trail mix

and was like "what tastes so funny??"

bam.... took a closer look

white chocolate chips mixed in with real chocolate

them sneaky marketers trying to get rid of that junk at my expense
McGee, I was totally ready to count you in on my team... Until I saw all the hate for white chocolate. :(

Oh well.

Half-and-half... isn't half bad. :)

T

toinena

Milk chocolate is best when the world is just evil (including the scale that again reached another high)
White chocolate is decadent and incredibly good if it is of good, Belgium quality.
Dark chocolate is good when it covers some sweet marzipan.

N

NoNameMcgee

McGee, I was totally ready to count you in on my team... Until I saw all the hate for white chocolate. :(

Oh well.

Half-and-half... isn't half bad. :)
hahaha

we're still cool
:cool:

ill be on your team until the milk chocolate is gone and bounce when you pull out that other stuff

:p

i dont actually HATE white chocolate i guess.. i was kinda playing it up for the fun of it

J

Jennie-Mae

I just joined the dark side:eek:.

Am I evil?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Kudos if you really do know how to temper chocolate, as your temperament pun seems to indicate.

Ask for this war, some battles shouldn't be fought. Y'all can have your milk and white chocolate. That leaves less demand, and thus lower prices for my beloved dark chocolate.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Kudos if you really do know how to temper chocolate, as your temperament pun seems to indicate.

Ask for this war, some battles shouldn't be fought. Y'all can have your milk and white chocolate. That leaves less demand, and thus lower prices for my beloved dark chocolate.
Psst... I don't really know how to temper chocolate... But, like most things in life, I just know how to joke about it. (Sort of.) :)

And this (to squelch all those rumors out there) is, of course, the reason why Lynx and I can't date.

Everyone knows that chocolate preference is THE ultimate deal-breaker! :p

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I just joined the dark side:eek:.

Am I evil?
OH NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!

It's worse than I thought!

Our own Sweet Southern Belle, Jennie-Mae, just voted for the dark side. :(

I guess I'm going to have to stick to tea parties instead. (I just won't ask what kind of chocolate was used in the scones.) :(

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
hahaha

we're still cool
:cool:

ill be on your team until the milk chocolate is gone and bounce when you pull out that other stuff

:p

i dont actually HATE white chocolate i guess.. i was kinda playing it up for the fun of it
I'm not looking for part-timers, Bub.

This team is all or nothing!!! :cool:

J

Jennie-Mae

Psst... I don't really know how to temper chocolate... But, like most things in life, I just know how to joke about it. (Sort of.) :)

And this (to squelch all those rumors out there) is, of course, the reason why Lynx and I can't date.

Everyone knows that chocolate preference is THE ultimate deal-breaker! :p
Not so fast, my fair chocolatier, different chocolate preferences are, on the contrary, a deal-sealer:p.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Not so fast, my fair chocolatier, different chocolate preferences are, on the contrary, a deal-sealer:p.
NO way, my sweet country flower.

If I married someone with a different chocolate preference... We'd never be able to agree on what flavor to have for the chocolate fountain. :p

And that's certainly no way to start off a marriage. :(

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
White Chocolate :3

*Swiftly dodges a flying pitchfork*
I call dibs on Wine as a member of my team. :p

Her preference for white chocolate will make up for NoName's backing out on us when we decide to switch up our play!

J

Jennie-Mae

NO way, my sweet country flower.

If I married someone with a different chocolate preference... We'd never be able to agree on what flavor to have for the chocolate fountain. :p

And that's certainly no way to start off a marriage. :(
Then he was no gentleman. A man is supposed to be gallant when it comes to a lady’s chocolate preferences:p.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Lynx is the only dude I met who likes nasty dark chocolate.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I have to admit, I can't wait until Tinuviel herself gets here.

The best part about writing threads like this is when the person who inspired the thread comes in and starts yelling at me. :D

(Hey... SHE started it...) :p

J

Jennie-Mae

I have to admit, I can't wait until Tinuviel herself gets here.

The best part about writing threads like this is when the person who inspired the thread comes in and starts yelling at me. :D

(Hey... SHE started it...) :p
I need to stock up on tons of DARK chocolate to enjoy whenever the chocolate wars start:p.