Whose Side Are You On in The Singles Forum Ultimate Chocolate Rebellion?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Which Team(s) Will You Choose in the Great Chocolate Rebellion?

• I don't like chocolate. (That's it... You're off the forum! :( Just kidding!) :p

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I need to stock up on tons of DARK chocolate to enjoy whenever the chocolate wars starts:p.
I'm sensing a sequel to this thread:

Lynx Vs. Jennie Mae and The Great Dark Chocolate Stand-Off!

P.S. Dark chocolate has been so highly recommended in this forum that I tried buying some fancy schmancy bar that was something like... 90% cacao? Oh my goodness. It was the ONLY time in my life that I've ever had to FORCE myself to finish a chocolate bar. I did NOT like it at all--but it was twice as much as my regular beloved Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar--so I didn't want it to go to waste. :(

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I think people who eat dark chocolate don't really like it, they just think it makes them superior to is milk chocolate folk.

I got news for y'all..... our army is vastly larger, and will accept nothing but complete victory.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I think people who eat dark chocolate don't really like it, they just think it makes them superior to is milk chocolate folk.

I got news for y'all..... our army is vastly larger, and will accept nothing but complete victory.
Now we're talkin'!!! :cool:

T

Tinuviel

I call dibs on Wine as a member of my team. :p

Her preference for white chocolate will make up for NoName's backing out on us when we decide to switch up our play!
Just...just TAKE her! I was kinda counting on WineRose...traitor :p. And Kim? There's no way you're gonna win this one. We have two allied camps: dark and milk. You just have your white! :D

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
SHE'S HERE!!! SHE'S HERE!!!

The thread's Guest of Honor is finally here!!!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy...

Things are about to get good. :cool:

Alas, I can only stay a few more minutes. :(

But that won't stop me from causing more trouble later on. :p

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Just...just TAKE her! I was kinda counting on WineRose...traitor :p. And Kim? There's no way you're gonna win this one. We have two allied camps: dark and milk. You just have your white! :D
HOLD UP NOW!!!

I was promised an EXCLUSIVE contract with milk chocolate.

You are just going to have to march right on back to your (very dark) corner, Missy! :p

J

Jennie-Mae

I'm sensing a sequel to this thread:

Lynx Vs. Jennie Mae and The Great Dark Chocolate Stand-Off!

P.S. Dark chocolate has been so highly recommended in this forum that I tried buying some fancy schmancy bar that was something like... 90% cacao? Oh my goodness. It was the ONLY time in my life that I've ever had to FORCE myself to finish a chocolate bar. I did NOT like it at all--but it was twice as much as my regular beloved Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar--so I didn't want it to go to waste. :(
90%? That would make even a dark chocolate nerd change her attitude:p. No Ma’am, no more than 60% and with orange for this here gal;).

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
There is no way I align myself with dark chocolate.

As far as white goes.... any enemy of my enemy, is my friend.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
1) milk chocolate
2) dark chocolate

3) white chocolate - I’ll have this if there is NOTHING else available. I did make red velvet cookies with white chocolate chips. It was a tasty combination.

J

Jennie-Mae

SHE'S HERE!!! SHE'S HERE!!!

The thread's Guest of Honor is finally here!!!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy...

Things are about to get good. :cool:

Alas, I can only stay a few more minutes. :(

But that won't stop me from causing more trouble later on. :p
Meaning the white army will be short of a soldier...?:p Edit: short of THE soldier lol.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
1) milk chocolate
2) dark chocolate

3) white chocolate - I’ll have this if there is NOTHING else available. I did make red velvet cookies with white chocolate chips. It was a tasty combination.

NOOOOO NOOOOO....

Yet another candidate with SO MUCH POTENTIAL... fallen to the trenches of indecision. :(

I'm thinking that to cut back on confusion, I should have made the poll with only 3 choices: 1. milk chocolate. 2. white chocolate. 3. #1 or #2 :p

J

Jennie-Mae

NOOOOO NOOOOO....

Yet another candidate with SO MUCH POTENTIAL... fallen to the trenches of indecision. :(

I'm thinking that to cut back on confusion, I should have made the poll with only 3 choices: 1. milk chocolate. 2. white chocolate. 3. #1 or #2 :p
Luckily you did not, and the brigades of dark chocolate folks will be victorious lol.

T

Tinuviel

Actually, my favorite dark chocolate is hardly considered dark by the dark chocolate lovers. Ghirardelli 60%. The ULTIMATE bridge between sickly-sweet milk chocolate and dark. Not too sweet nor too bitter. It makes, in fact, the perfect binge-eating chocolate :eek:.

The best milk chocolate is in Cadbury mini eggs. Imagine my rage when I bit into a toothsome morsel this Easter and discovered it to be WHITE "chocolate"!! :mad:

T

Tinuviel

I just realized...are we truly worthy of dark chocolate if we don’t like 90%?:p;)
This is getting as many fractions as Protestants. Just sayin'...things are going to get ugly if we start hurling the name of Catholic at the white chocolateers...

J

Jennie-Mae

This is getting as many fractions as Protestants. Just sayin'...things are going to get ugly if we start hurling the name of Catholic at the white chocolateers...
Or Salem, Massachusetts colony.

Kim! You’ve brought Pandora’s box to the thread:eek::p

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Dark chocolate all the way. Even in my truffles which is the best way to eat chocolate by the way (and that's truffle the chocolate mixed with cream so it's meltier, not truffle the super expensive mushroom). And I'm probably happiest at about a 70% dark, though I'll do the stuff that's just marked dark that's really only 45% or so cocoa, and I stock an 85% dark to combat cravings for sweeter desserts (doesn't always work, but some days I can tell myself ok you had a little bit of chocolate, you had your dessert already).

It's apparent that I've been taken by the dark side and we all know "once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny".