WHY ARE ALL THE "GOOD MEN" MARRIED MEN?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I think some are genuinely great guys that have saved themselves until marriage. That is the right think to do, anyway. I really admire those that stay pure until marriage
I todays society it's very rare. In California sexual identity awareness is mandatory in public schools in grade 5. They are forced to teach Gay is OK.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I think some are genuinely great guys that have saved themselves until marriage. That is the right think to do, anyway. I really admire those that stay pure until marriage
Hard to find a 50 yr old virgin these days;(

Aug 2, 2009
That's ZZ Top, Not George Thorogood. I'd recognize Billy Gibbons in a Mc Donald's... They used to play at Lackland AFB.

There is no 'you're' lyric in the song Just a Gigolo every where 'I' go people know the part 'i'm' playin' .., When the end comes 'I' know 'I'm' just a Gigolo, life goes on without 'ME'. 'I' ain't got nobody, nobody cares for 'ME', 'I'm so sad and lonely... Part of 'my' problem is I remember the 80's like yesterday and yesterday like it was 30 years ago. You'll see, in 20 years. :LOL:
I grew up in the 80's too. Yesterday was just an all around horrific day for me. I can't even believe some of the stuff that happened yesterday and it had nothing to to with you or this site. I think seriously the devil was having some fun with me... But I still think that song lacks. :ROFL: I do like his version of California Girls though! I was a big Van Halen fan. Still am! This is my favorite DLR-Van Halen song:

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I grew up in the 80's too. Yesterday was just an all around horrific day for me. I can't even believe some of the stuff that happened yesterday and it had nothing to to with you or this site. I think seriously the devil was having some fun with me... But I still think that song lacks. :ROFL: I do like his version of California Girls though! I was a big Van Halen fan. Still am! This is my favorite DLR-Van Halen song:

EVERYONE has bad days ;)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

I grew up in the 60s my friend but daves California Girls video was great, too bad, I don't have audio:(

M

Miri

You mean i cant stay in my brokeness hop from one relationship HOPING the NEXT person will make me complete n less "broken" n fill a void only GOD can fill only to find out they cant n hop to the NEXT person? Lol
If a car is broken you don’t try to tow it to a garage using another broken car.
Better if both cars get fixed! Then they can both go vrooom vrooom together instead of putt putt!

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
If a car is broken you don’t try to tow it to a garage using another broken car.
Better if both cars get fixed! Then they can both go vrooom vrooom together instead of putt putt!
Yeah..n my comment was being sarcastic ;)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Nope we moved in a big hurry, built this computer from left over parts nearly over night and some parts we just didn't have. earbuds suck and carpenter ants got the paper in the speaker I thought I'd use. Next month I'll have some mad money but we had to come up with $1400 in 3 days. too broke to pay attention.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Best way is to fix your own brokenness first before getting into a relationship.
Problem is, people think they should be “fixing” their problems when they should be trusting in God to do so.

They end up trying to fix it, but ends up becoming worse.

Been there, done that, and it’s not a pretty sight 😂

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Problem is, people think they should be “fixing” their problems when they should be trusting in God to do so.

They end up trying to fix it, but ends up becoming worse.

Been there, done that, and it’s not a pretty sight 😂
If we're not comfortable with our selves how can we expect others to be comfortable with us?

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
There are no sloppy seconds in
Gods eyes. Otherwise we would all be sloppy seconds from birth.

As for good men/women, put God
first instead of hormones and
use discernment instead of being
dazzled by dark eyelashes. Lol

Long courting periods and time to get to know someone, seems to have
gone out of the window. Instead we have a “kiss me quick” and more society.

Strong loving families which set the role model for family life for their children. Are instead being replaced by broken families and same sex families.

Broken people both men and women create broken relationships.

Best way is to fix your own brokenness first before getting into a relationship.
While I strongly agree - at the same time it would appear that there remain several broken people, left to their own devices will continue to wonder in the dark, and are in need of someone - maybe even a partner - to show them the way to the light to help them to mend their inner brokenness...

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
I use to ask the same question when I was single.
Now, I am wise enough and experienced enough being married to look back at my former self and say, you just think that because you've dated knuckleheads and think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence with a lovely wedding band attached.
It isn't.
Men are men. There are the good, and there are the evil. They're single and they're married.
When I was single I met a gorgeous guy. We dated for a few months. Who asks you out when they're married? He did.

Trust you are a good woman. Live your life and don't look for love. Love when it is time will find you. And I pray God the bad men that seem good never do.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
If women want virgin men they better be ready to rob some cradels because by the time we are old enough to get married most of us have been had. (except mama's boy's whom you don't want anyway.)
Gonna have to disagree. I'm not a momma's boy, nor have I ever been married. I'm just apathetic.