Why Are So Many Christians Still Single?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
If you are so unhappy at your church then why haven't you switched to a different one? What the pastor says is his responsibility, what you listen to is YOUR responsibility.

I never said the instagrammers are happy. I'm not even on Instagram. Their lives are not my concern and their happiness (or lack thereof) is none of my business. So I do not feel the need to whine about them.
I’m not for “church shopping,” I just gave you an honest report.

Also, neither am I on instagram, but most people do, including that pastor and others who do whine about others’ happiness. Again, just an honest report based on my observation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Churchgoer
I don't mean to sound rude or anything. I just don't understand your question grammatically.
Other people have their marriage life, what does that have to do with you? You asked, “What does what have to do with me?” that’s the “what.”
 
Other people have their marriage life, what does that have to do with you? You asked, “What does what have to do with me?” that’s the “what.”

Well, how does the married life of other people somehow negate or discredit the desire of other, unmarried people for marriage?

Is that what you meant to say?
 
As with any other minority population, it is looking for a spouse within a strata, further complicated by local and regional demographic characteristics (e.g., areas with large student populations or higher average ages).
 
I’m not for “church shopping,” I just gave you an honest report.

Also, neither am I on instagram, but most people do, including that pastor and others who do whine about others’ happiness. Again, just an honest report based on my observation.

I'm not big on church hopping either, but since you claim that half of what your pastor says is irrelevant and unbiblical then why on earth are you still listening to it? Good grief man, if you allegation is correct then you are complicit in error at this point. Either find a new church or stop whining about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimeIsTheCharm
I'm not big on church hopping either, but since you claim that half of what your pastor says is irrelevant and unbiblical then why on earth are you still listening to it? Good grief man, if you allegation is correct then you are complicit in error at this point. Either find a new church or stop whining about it.
What makes you think I’m still constantly listening to that? It’s rather a warning, because this is quite common. In some cases it’s all his personal stuffs, in others it’s motivational speech you can’t clearly tell.
 
What makes you think I’m still constantly listening to that? It’s rather a warning, because this is quite common. In some cases it’s all his personal stuffs, in others it’s motivational speech you can’t clearly tell.
Maybe give some suggestions to the ps, they are human too, they need some reminding from time to time.
In the past I wrote to some ps, telling them keep private opinions to themselves, only preach biblical scripture.
Agree not church hopping. Iron sharpen iron, you can correct your ps too. No one is above another. On Jesus above every one.