Why Are So Many Christians Still Single?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
So this method is your preferred solution to the modern dating "mess"?

Also, if some Christians do date and then end up in happy, healthy marriages, does that mean God made that happen? Or no?
Your hypothesis is not my concern. You don't know whether they're truly happen or not, and even if they are, their happiness is not necessarily attributed to either Chrstianity or dating.
 
Your hypothesis is not my concern.

I was asking you a question. Why are you so convinced that the possibility of a happy marriage between Christians is non-existent? Very strange.

You don't know whether they're truly happy or not, and even if they are, their happiness is not necessarily attributed to either Chrstianity or dating.

Um, I don't how much time you spend around other people how much you involve other people and their relationships in your lives. But if you do, well you can usually pick up on these things. It's not rocket science.
 
I was asking you a question. Why are you so convinced that the possibility of a happy marriage between Christians is non-existent? Very strange.
I was throwing your question back at you.
Um, I don't how much time you spend around other people how much you involve other people and their relationships in your lives. But if you do, well you can usually pick up on these things. It's not rocket science.
The only thing I picked up is idolatry of marriage.