Why are so many people on here mean and judgemental

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Honestly by your comment in others I don’t understand how this is a Christian chat site...the devil made this site to incite evil rehetoric

Jan 28, 2018
It’s easy to spew negativity in a place where you can hide your face

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Heavenly Father,

Interrupt this thread with Your forgiveness, love, peace and mercy. Bind the spirit of strife and cause it to cease, In the Name of Jesus.

Forgive us, Holy Father and breathe Your Love in us and on us. Amen. :)

N

NoNameMcgee

How is it that senior members on here do not have the lord in their heart
My brother of only 41 took his last breathe Infront of me on Sunday of last week. He died of a rare cancer within a year of diagnosis. Me and him prayed so hard and put our faith in the lord and his favorite saint and they failed us. Plz tell me where God lives so I can go to his house and confront him. I have been very sick myself for a long time and never complained once about it to the Lord. Why has he taken the one thing I loved the most. My brother wanted to live so bad and fought so hard. I am not perfect but try to do the right thing. I do not want to die but death no longer scares me. The Lord has taken everything from me. I told my brother don’t worry I’m coming to him soon.

it seems to me youre judging where others hearts are for trying to correct you about praying to saints...

first
im sorry your trials right now feel overwhelming
may God bless you
and put His hands in your life to work all these things for good

bring you joy
and assurance
and peace
and wisdom

AND patience

well i agree with lynn you are wrong for praying to a saint

and i disagree with you her heart is not on the Lord

i can be a character witness
though sometimes she is brash

and takes the gloves off

i have seen good fruit in her first hand

standing up against someone who was lying about me

and encouraging me after

when everyone else took the other persons side
without even reading my words
(i deleted my first account)

this place is filled with brothers and sisters all in different spots in their walk WITH Christ

some have different gifts than others

some have different weaknesses or faults

God has used these different members of the body
to work patience in me

and soften me while at the same time giving me a thicker skin

please dont be so quick to judge someone elses heart

lets focus on doctrine

and be forgiving and longsuffering towards eachother

again

im sorry youre hurting so much right now

and i wish you the best

i hope God uses this place as a blessing

wether it be by reproof
or encouragement or both

Last edited by a moderator:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Dear Heavenly Father,

I repent and ask for Your forgiveness for every time I've ever been mean or judgmental towards You, others and myself. Also, I forgive all people that have ever been mean or judgmental towards me on CC or even in my entire life.

Please heal our hearts and minds and cause a right spirit to be in us - a meek and gentle spirit. Help us to be pleasing in Your sight, In the Name of Jesus. Amen.:)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
To the OP, YOU are spewing alot of negativity of your own on here. And you take us to task for it? Look in the mirror first. All anyone on here has done is try to correct you about praying to saints, console you on the loss of your brother, and assure you that God DOES care.

But you're so blinded by anger and hate right now, that all you can see is more negativity, that you erroneously perceive as coming from us.. Try adopting a more positive mindset for once...

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I agree. Christians are to be salt and light; compassionate; set apart. When a brother or sister grieves, we should grieve with them. Yet so many people on this site don’t see much of that happening- in my time here, I’ve seen so many posts lamenting the fact that the “Christians” on this site are basically clanging symbols and resounding gongs- where is the love?

So, I stand by what I said- people are people where ever you go. You can walk into just about any church anywhere and find the same problem; self-proclaimed Christians bearing no fruit and spreading their own misery as far and wide as they can. But also, Christians who love. The type who see someone new walk in and go straight to that person, greet them, hug them, draw them into the fold.

There are tares and wheat here just like in churches- God will sort that out. For now, for ourselves, the “wheat” just has to focus on what God wants it to do. The rest is irrelevant. :)
Yes, there are Christians who are saved, and then there is the minority, who are sanctified.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
And Lord knows I could have been a little more even tempered at times myself...

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Some people survive cancer, some do not. I'm one of the ones who did. :) But a few members' spouses here have died, losing their battle with cancer. We get sick as a result of the fallen world we live in. So you can't blame God for not healing your brother. Maybe through all this, He has a lesson that He wants YOU to learn.

Such as, to stop living with hate, anger and hurt in your heart..
The other element in all this is that God has revealed a way to stay healthier longer then the average person, but very few Christians avail it.
So who is responsible when we get sick, us or Him?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Neither. It's the fallen world we live in. You can have the best diet in the world, best lifestyle, etc and STILL get sick...

The other element in all this is that God has revealed a way to stay healthier longer then the average person, but very few Christians avail it.
So who is responsible when we get sick, us or Him?

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Neither. It's the fallen world we live in. You can have the best diet in the world, best lifestyle, etc and STILL get sick...
Lord, I know I'm the clay and You're the Potter........can You make me healthy and skinny?! Please. :)

(DISCLAIMER: To whomever this post might offend, I'm only kidding!) LOL! :)

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Lord, I know I'm the clay and You're the Potter........can You make me healthy and skinny?! Please. :)

(DISCLAIMER: To whomever this post might offend, I'm only kidding!) LOL! :)
I'll add 20 years younger. Ok a lot wealthier would be the icing on the proverbial cake.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

S

Susanna

I don't think people are mean and judgmental on here.

Maybe some are, maybe not...but so what?

People need to stop acting like snowflakes...it's just words on a screen:p.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Blue you surprise me. Who is responsible for being kicked out of the garden of eden into this fallen world?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Words can be very powerful, and the pen (now keyboard) is mightier than the sword. However, when someone shares something on the Internet -- which is open to the whole world -- there are bound to be all kinds of responses, from mean and judgmental to kind and helpful.

A word of caution for Christians -- we are required to weigh our words carefully, since we will be judged by our words as much as by our deeds. God does not appreciate idle talk from Christians.

S

Susanna

You're right about that.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
I don't think people are mean and judgmental on here.

Maybe some are, maybe not...but so what?

Oh the humanity of it all. I'm melting, I'm melting.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jesus would be considered mean because He said unbelievers are condemned.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Honestly by your comment in others I don’t understand how this is a Christian chat site...the devil made this site to incite evil rehetoric
This comment is totally uncalled for, but if that is your opinion, why don't you simply move on? Don't hang around and everyone will be happy.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
It's inevitable; someone comes here and starts going on about how mean and judgmental Christians are, and eventually shows his/her true colors, and perhaps even the reason why he/she came here (namely to get rises out of us).

Lather, rinse, repeat............:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.