Why are you single?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I think some people wont like answering that question as they know where the bodies are.

JenL1976

Mar 20, 2019
I have been divorced for 10 years, and it's been very difficult to trust again after what I went through. I find myself somehow sabotaging every relationship I've been in since, either out of self-doubt or self-destruction.

I told my ex-husband I was divorcing him so that he wouldn't have control over my life any longer. Yet here I am, and he's winning.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have been divorced for 10 years, and it's been very difficult to trust again after what I went through. I find myself somehow sabotaging every relationship I've been in since, either out of self-doubt or self-destruction.

I told my ex-husband I was divorcing him so that he wouldn't have control over my life any longer. Yet here I am, and he's winning.
A lot of members have gone through divorce including myself so please know that you're not alone in this. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
As I get older and older I wonder is to late to meet someone, I have prayed and asked God. I guess if its in his plan its never to late.

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019

What do you mean by winning? If you’re a Believer, the only one who has control over you is Jesus. Keep focused that HE is the one that commands the Universe that even Stars proclaim his Holiness. If the Son sets you free, free you will be indeed! It’s not easy, but his Grace will carry you! Who’s really in control? I will pray for you.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
1) Was not by choice - was beyond my control and ability to influence wife 1.0 from choosing to end our 28 year marriage...
2) Entering my transitional phase of completing myself as a person along my spiritual journey with our Lord (after 3 year separation)...
3) No hurry to jump into another relationship - Giving it all to HIM.
Where the wheels came off of my life's plan, I am embracing this phase and new opportunity as part of HIS Master Plan... With renewed trust, confidence and faith in HIM and HIS Plans for my future and my future life-partner - as I pray that we are the answer to each others prayers...

maribm4

Dec 17, 2019
It's an answer I would very much like to know, probably God's plans for me.
My biggest dream is a good relationship. I´ve been asking God for this for years, but i never got it.

I know He's in charge, but sometimes I get anxious about it.

M

morefaithrequired

My biggest dream is a good relationship. I´ve been asking God for this for years, but i never got it.

I think He likes you to be proactive. just avoid passivity is what Im saying

maribm4

Dec 17, 2019
Sometimes when i look around, i don´t see real option. Not much christian guys or men that respect your religion. The majority are married.

M

morefaithrequired

Sometimes when i look around, i don´t see real option. Not much christian guys or men that respect your religion. The majority are married.
would you be tempted to marry a nice guy atheist?

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019

We all get anxious waiting on the Lord. It’s part of our nature that doesn’t trust in Him. Who knows the mind of God except God. Being alone is one of the hardest trials we as Humans can go through, but our Father is with us always. He wants to make sure that we stay in his grace and not be lead astray by our emotions. Being in relationship can certainly cause that. Remember, things here are temporal, eternity is our destination. I will pray that our Fathers will be carried out in you!

maribm4

Dec 17, 2019
God is all I have, all I love. I couldn't not have someone share this love with me.

M

morefaithrequired

To be honest if that question was a year ago, i would say yes, but now i´m looking for someone who puts God in the center of his life.
i basically married an agnostic. she was happy to have a Christian marriage. i would rate our marriage a success ... 28 years later