Why Christian Chat?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Why Christian Chat?

Why only now you decide to join it?

What is your purpose here?

How do you think it will impact your life and other lives?

Where do you think it will lead you?

When can you say, "Enough of Christian Chat."?

IF we don't know all the concrete answers to all of the above questions... then why bothered to chat?

Do we really need a reason for everything that we do?

Duh

jer2911, why NOT Christian Chat? :)

1.) Why did I choose Christian Chat? Because out of the 4 or 5 others I looked into, this was the ONLY one that I could actually preview BEFORE I joined. THAT was the deciding factor for me. :) Not to mention, I felt this was the right one for me to come to.

2.) Why only now did I decide to join it? I've been here since February 21st. After the first few days, I loved it here. I still do. Before that, I had misplaced my faith for a LONG LONG time, and was looking for something to bring me back to God.

3.) My purpose here is to help others. Offer my wisdom and knowlege of certain things. To learn from others, and encourage them on their journey with God. Offer my support and insights.

4.) It has already impacted my life for the better. I have made several friends here and continue to meet more friends every single day. :) I can hope that my support and encouragement would be the difference between giving up on God and/or life, or fighting even harder for it.

5.) Where will it lead me? Into a much better and more positive frame of mind than I was in before I joined. It will lead me back to the straight and narrow path, and further me on my journey towards God.

6.) When can I say enough of CC? Any time I want to!! When I grow sick of the racism and judgmental nature of some of the people here, that is when I will walk away, and do God's work elsewhere for awhile.

7.) No one knows ALL the answers, though there are a few here on CC who think they do!! LOL!!
:pWhy bother to chat? It's fun, I get to talk to my friends, and it gives me something interesting to do.

8.) Do we really need a reason for everything we do? DUHH!!! :)

J

jer2911

;) yes, my friend and my bro.

May 3, 2013

1.) Why did I choose Christian Chat? Because out of the 4 or 5 others I looked into, this was the ONLY one that I could actually preview BEFORE I joined. THAT was the deciding factor for me. :) Not to mention, I felt this was the right one for me to come to.

2.) Why only now did I decide to join it? I've been here since February 21st. After the first few days, I loved it here. I still do. Before that, I had misplaced my faith for a LONG LONG time, and was looking for something to bring me back to God.

3.) My purpose here is to help others. Offer my wisdom and knowlege of certain things. To learn from others, and encourage them on their journey with God. Offer my support and insights.

4.) It has already impacted my life for the better. I have made several friends here and continue to meet more friends every single day. :) I can hope that my support and encouragement would be the difference between giving up on God and/or life, or fighting even harder for it.

5.) Where will it lead me? Into a much better and more positive frame of mind than I was in before I joined. It will lead me back to the straight and narrow path, and further me on my journey towards God.

6.) When can I say enough of CC? Any time I want to!!
When I grow sick of the racism and judgmental nature of some of the people here, that is when I will walk away, and do God's work elsewhere for awhile.

7.) No one knows ALL the answers, though there are a few here on CC who think they do!! LOL!!
:pWhy bother to chat? It's fun, I get to talk to my friends, and it gives me something interesting to do.

To points 3 and 6 I´d say:

That´s why I said: Help me!

I feel so blue that even my avatar´s face changed BLUE, and I feel blue because I´m not like any blue prince you´ve mentioned ( though I should admit I may have sounded like being too judgmental ).

Will you mind forgiving me AGAIN, Sister bug?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

That date you mentioned holds great significance to me.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
When can you say, "Enough of Christian Chat."?

When I find myself getting hot and bothered under the collar (idiom for upset) because for whatever reason I had gone from focusing on the topic to personal swipes...that's the time to lay off CC for a while.

May 3, 2013

(...)

6.) When can I say enough of CC? Any time I want to!! When I grow sick of the racism and judgmental nature of some of the people here, that is when I will walk away, and do God's work elsewhere for awhile.

I know too little but I´m sure being judgmental and racist depends on your feeling blue.

Do you mind my being latino and NEGRITO, "negrita" blue? :eek:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Why or What what.........???? What why or what??? why what or what why???

(???)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Is it just me, or when you type "what" and then read your comment, "what" looks like it is misspelled?

WHUT? Now, that seems proper does it not? Oh no, "not......" or "knot?"

(sigh)

J

jer2911

Is it just me, or when you type "what" and then read your comment, "what" looks like it is misspelled?

WHUT? Now, that seems proper does it not? Oh no, "not......" or "knot?"

(sigh)
Confused? LOL! Hakuna Matata it means no worries. Doesn't mattah if its why not/knot, or why/what! ^o^