Hey that might just work, have you tried it out.![]()
I read this article and I agree with BeyondET that this woman just seems to be hurting and sad and doesn't seem to like the coffee bar because people are fellow shipping and happy. It appears that she is unhappy and it is bothering her and it doesn't seem like Christ or the coffee bar has anything to do with it.Having different views on the ACTUAL INFORMATION is better than just IMAGINING THE INFORMATION.
So yes, it would change a thing.
It would mean we're all discussing ACTUAL REALITY, instead of just IMAGINING.
The fact we have different views doesn't mean we should intentionally strive to be as ignorant as possible.
Geesh.
I read it a few days ago and I got where she was coming from. She also states that having a coffee. Bar isn't a bad thing but not to lose sight of why we're really there.
I've never met a person who was against coffee bars etc in a church who wasn't also legalistic and judgemental.
A coffee bar should never replace the cross but I see no biblical reason to avoid using modern tools of socialization.
But I may be way off![]()
I read it a few days ago and I got where she was coming from. She also states that having a coffee. Bar isn't a bad thing but not to lose sight of why we're really there.
Yea Its not hard to understand the point but how would not forgetting that JESUS Is the reason look In practice,would It look like,a Christian giving a look to another person that showed up because they like the atmosphere like IE you shouldn't be here because you only came for the coffee and the atmosphere,see what I mean,that's about legalism and not winning people to CHRIST.
Best church service ive attended yet was with 4 other ladies and yup there was coffee. Its easy to criticize those called according to Gods good purpose. People are perishing for lack of an excellent cup of coffee. Im certain Jesus would have no problem with this. Those criticising i most certainly hope your individual ministry surpasses the caffeine preacher.![]()
Best church service ive attended yet was with 4 other ladies and yup there was coffee. Its easy to criticize those called according to Gods good purpose. People are perishing for lack of an excellent cup of coffee. Im certain Jesus would have no problem with this. Those criticising i most certainly hope your individual ministry surpasses the caffeine preacher.![]()
Oh the plus side, at last I've created a controversial thread which has managed to
expand to more than one page.I was beginning to think nobody liked me. Lol
I thought Tim Horton's was a denomination when I was in Regina....![]()
what??? Who doesn't like honeybees? Don't be silly... we all love ya, sis....![]()