Why Daniel's 70th week must be in the future

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Because unlike others not called to Prophecy, I don't GUESS and give MY OPINION, I give the Holy Spirits understanding via seeking his face, the same reason the Pharisees had no clue what Jesus and John the Baptist was speaking about, they were not listening unto the Holy Spirit, they were hearing their TRADITIONS, which is what Jesus told them they were doing.

I understand what is going on via seeking God and enquiring about His TRUTHS, not trying to push MY OWN UNDERSTANDINGS as truth, I learned that never worked after 30 plus years when in prayer one night I asked God why we in these END TIMES (when things are supposed to be revealed), the church on earth still have so many interpretations of what Babylon is, what the 144,000 is, what the Harlot is, etc., etc. and I got this, "Ron, you guys already know ot all" Thus I understood, (about 5 years ago) and since that time I have learned to NEVER RELY on old understandings, but to simply ASK God what any and everything means when it's vague or when there is a "SEEMING CONTRADICTION" and thus God 100 percent of the time reveals these answers unto me now.

For instance, it always bothered me that those seen in Rev. 7:9-17 came out of the Great Tribulation because I knew they were Raptured Pre Trib in reality, but there it was in writing, they came out of the Great Tribulation, so I asked God to show me His understanding/truth, and as I waited on the Lord I suddenly saw it, the 5th Seal says those under the altar MUST WAIT for their brothers to die in like manner as they had, so they are raptured nowhere during the 70th week. AND then in Rev; 20:4 they are shown to NOT BE JUDGED until after Jesus' return, thus I knew 100 percent that those killed during the 70th week can not be seen in Heaven because they LIVE and REIGN on earth with Jesus for 1000 years, after getting Judged in Rev. 20:4, thus those seen in Heaven in Rev. 7:9-17 were indeed the Raptured Pre Trib Saints. BUT STILL, why did John describe them as coming out of the Great Tribulation, what gives, I thought to myself. I asked God, I accepted nothing. We must wrestle for these answers.

Then the Holy Spirit was like, why are you guys boxing my language in? There can be more than ONE DESCRIPTION of GREAT TRIBULATION on this earth can't there? Then I understood, in the Gospel of John Jesus said that we would have continual tribulation on this earth. The Church of Smyrna was told they would have tribulation 10 days (which means for the COMPLETE Church Age Period as 10 stands for completeness). So, isn't 2000 years GREATER than 7 years? As in 2000>7, thus God can describe more than one thing as GREAT. The Church Age Tribulation period is VASTLY greater in length than the 70th week period, and the End Times 3.5 year period is the Greatest Ever Troubles man will have ever seen on this earth, no doubt, but God can use GREAT as a Descriptor in both ways, it's us who fail to put 2 + 2 together here. Its quite evident that it can't be anyone from the 70th week we are seeing in Rev. 7:9-17, Jesus says very clearly, THEY MUWST WAIT, until all of their brothers have been killed in like manner as they have, AND we see the 70th-week Martyrs are not Judeged until Rev. 20:4 which is AFTER the Second Coming !! So, those are the Pre-Trib Raptured Church, also seen in Rev. 4:4 and in Rev. 5:9-10, just before we see them in Rev. 7:9-17.

So, by refusing to accept contradictions, and seeking God's answers, I get those answers. God says he will reveal unto those who seek His face, yet we all too often seek other men's understandings as the Pharisees did. Y0ur MISTAKE is in not understanding the difference between a man's perspective, and a revealed perspective unto a man by the Holy Spirt, those are vastly different things.
friend your very groups of premises are traditions of men. You are correct you are just giving your own opinions just like all of us fallible human beings.

Matthew 24:36

New King James Version

No One Knows the Day or Hour
36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of [a]heaven, but My Father only.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
God blinded them as a Nation and stopped recognizing them as a Nation after Jesus' death, but not as individuals.
We can pinpoint the EXACT time the Almighty stopped recognizing them as a Nation. It was the moment right after Stephen was stone (Acts 7:54-59) and Paul was commissioned to take the gospel to the gentiles. 34 AD.

70 "sevens" Prophecy fulfilled. "[Kingdom] given to a people worthy of its fruit." (Matt 21:43)

God gave us THREE PROPHESIES not ONE That's why it's 7 x 7, 62 x 7, and 1 x 7. There is no gap, Israel had not been alive for 2000 years per se until 1948, it's just you imagining a gap. Besides, the Prophesy is like I stated, 3 Prophesies not one. Are there only 490 years from 597 to 33 AD? No !! That is over 600 years right there !! If Jesus died with 7 Years or ONE WEEK left, then 70 AD would have been a Gap also by your way of thinking, but not by God's thinking because it's not ONE PROPHESY, there can't be a "Gap" because it's not a 490-year Prophesy, its a 49 Year Prophesy FULFILLED via the Walls Construction, a 434-year Prophesy FULFILLED by Jesus death and a ONE WEEK Prophecy that will be FULFILLED when[...]
- "7x7" = 49yrs - Decree to Wall Construction...

- "62 x 7" = 434 yrs - Rebuilding of City to Messiah...

- "AFTER 62 x 7" = AFTER 434 yrs = WITHIN THE LAST 7 YEARS (27AD to 34AD) = Messiah's "cut off".

[^^ Math. "after 2" = 3........"after 99" = 100........"after 434 yrs" = the following year(s).]

- In that one (final) "week" the Messiah confirmed the new covenant with many in His blood.

- "in the midst" of that (final) "week" (27AD to 34AD) He, the Messiah, caused the sacrifice of animals to end (because He IS the ultimate sacrifice)...and for the spreading of abomination made Jerusalem desolate ("behold, your house is left unto you desolate." Matthew 23:38)

----

YOU are pushing the last "week" far into the future, saying it's not a gap, but calling it God's reckoning of time while attributing it to an antichrist, when God just sent Gabriel to CORRECT & ENLIGHTEN Daniel on how much time Jerusalem actually had left. All three prophecies were fulfilled right after each other. Scripture says that the Messiah DIES in the last "week", and He did exactly that.

If your way of thinking was true, (it's not) then the fall of Jerusalem had to have happened by 40 AD (within 7 years of Jesus death), so therein lies your biggest problem, you are not even thinking it through or consistent via your own understandings tbh.
Stephen is stoned in 34AD. Paul is commissioned to take the gospel to the gentiles. From that point forward Judea and the Jews were in judgment. The kingdom was taken from them. Dead. 70 "sevens" Prophecy/countdown complete.

You have the same fallacy position I see a lot of people having, Jesus fulfilled the Covenant, that is so off base ts not even funny, the Prophecy is NOT about Jesus it's about Israel
Well, where's your proof that the covenant portion of the prophecy is about an antichrist? I've provided Messiah's own words showing He was fulfilling Daniel's covenant prophecy Himself.

Matt. 18:21-22 has nothing to do with the 70 weeks prophecy. 10 means COMPLETION, as does 7, but when either is multiplied by the other number it's just SUPER EMPHASISING Completion. In the 70-week prophecy it means the COMPLETION of Judgment, Israel's judgment has not been completed yet, they are yet to Repent as a Nation.
So you're telling me to ignore the Messiah's words (though He is "the scriptures made flesh") and instead accept your numerological meanings to help decypher the TRUER countdown of the prophecy even though God sent Gabriel to clarify it to Daniel?

This is why God hates false teachers, when they teach such stuff, it's hard to ever get people to see His real truths.
AMEN!

It's the same number taught to Peter; a count of 490 is given until judgment for sin is just.
Israel has NEVER repented. I have a blog that covers all 6 points I wrote over 5 years ago that is comprehensive.
Toss the blog and start over brother. That's the point, Israel had 490 years to repent and never did, so then they were judged in desolation and that judgment was just. Daniel 9 says "[prophecy] will end in desolation"...for rejecting him, the Messiah says "your house is left desolation"...the history books say "in 70AD Jerusalem was desolated" followed by centuries of great suffering and tribulation upon the Jews including expulsions and holocausts...and yet you say they haven't been judged yet? 2000 years of history doesn't count...but does...but doesn't?

It DECEIVES the masses and misdirects them of course. Whereas I can show them the 7-year Agreement right now, RIGHT HERE.................... SEE BELOW: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europ...y underpinned,Brussels and the target country.
And before this was several other agreements including Oslo Accords between Israeli and Palestinians. Daniel's passage has nothing to do with a 7-year agreement made between an antichrist and Israel. The context of the prophecy is established in verse 24.

Daniel 9:24
24 Seventy weeks are decreed for your people and your holy city to stop their transgression, to put an end to sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

All the rest that follows are the details to fulfill those elements. The "covenant made with many" is literally The new & everlasting covenant

It's 100 percent Scriptural, and I can lay it out line by line, I was called to end-time Prophecy over 35 years ago. Daniel 8:9 shows 100 PERCENT that the Anti-Christ HAS TO BE BORN in Greece, go see if you can figure it out brother, now THINK, and then THINK of the Four-Way Directional box God gives us in that verse, then THINK which direction this man ATTACKS FROM, and you will have your answer. It can only be ONE ANSWER. Then you have to add in the two other Prophesies besides where he is born. Where he must arise to POWER and what his Bloodline is. ALL THREE must come together to point to ONE MAN, in one place at one time !!

He has to be an Assyrian (Bloodline Isaiah 10) who is born in Greece (Dan. 8:9) who arises to power in Europe/Fourth Beast (Dan. chapter 7:7-9)
...but...The vision is explained by Gabriel in verses 20-25.

- The Ram is Medo-Persia

- The Goat from the West is Greece, its horn is the king (Alexander the Great went east and conquered Persia)

- Goat never touches the ground (Alexander conquered the known world quickly)

- Horn breaks (Alexander dies suddenly); four horns rise (His empire splits into 4 empires led by his 4 generals: Ptolemy, Seleucid Empire, the Attalid Dynasty, and Macedon.)

- At the end of their kingdoms, a fierce king rises up (Rome rises up and Attalus III bequeaths his kingdom to Rome)

- He shall destroy "the mighty and holy people" (No matter the incarnation, Rome has always been the cause of the Jews' suffering & destruction, whether Pagan Rome or Papal Rome. The banner of the Roman empire was "the Drago" [Dragon; Revelation 12] "The dragon chases the woman".

Again there is NO PAUSE, there are Three Prophesies, you just can't quite grasp that brother. No one in the whole world has anything on me on End-Time Prophecy because God chose me to do this and He also chose to reveal these things to me, if you think that's a burden, literally NO ONE understands the 1260, 1290, and 1335. I can't brag, it's not me, I am just a poor pitiful human being, God chooses whom He will reveal His secrets unto, I just feel blessed and I obey. When I was 25, whilst others were partying, I was praying all-nighters in my room alone. If we thirst for truth, God will give it to those who are poor in spirit (can't get enough). Amen.

That's not what Revelation says, but I can explain it later, this is getting wat too long.
You are testifying of yourself, brother. It's not valid.

John 5:31
“If I were to testify on my own behalf, my testimony would not be valid."

If the Messiah said this about Himself then it definitely applies to us. Someone else must bear witness to what you say about yourself for it to be valid. Testimony of two or more witnesses establishes truth.

Blessings.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
God offered the messiah to the Jews. They rejected Him, and suffered their tribulation in 70 AD

God then offered the Christ to the world. The world is rejecting Him, and will suffer it's tribulation in the future.

God's word is eternal and echoes thru time and eternity. One manifestation does not render it moot.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us

- "AFTER 62 x 7" = AFTER 434 yrs = WITHIN THE LAST 7 YEARS (27AD to 34AD) = Messiah's "cut off".

[^^ Math. "after 2" = 3........"after 99" = 100........"after 434 yrs" = the following year(s).]
Please read the "countdown" explanation on this web page - you may find it useful:

http://mywebsite.us/BibleStudy/Seventy_Weeks.html

Also:

~ The wall of the city was built in 52 days.

~ The rebuilding of the city ended 52 years after the decree went forth.

See also:

http://mywebsite.us/BibleStudy/Time_Line.html

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
friend your very groups of premises are traditions of men. You are correct you are just giving your own opinions just like all of us fallible human beings.

New King James Version

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of [a]heaven, but My Father only.
This post proves you don't get it at all. The Feat of Trumps was always over a 2 day period, they had to send out two witnesses to determine when the "New Moon" was so they could start the Feast of Trumps, then they blew the Shofar 11 times in 9 groupings (99 times) but on the LAST TRUMP it was Longer and Louder than the other 99 and thus the Harvest (Church Age) was ENDED. Thus Paul's Last Trump unto Jews was understood to mean that the Harvest of Souls (Church Age Period) would end, and thus Jesus' quote, you can't know the day nr hour was also understood to be him pointing out that the day and hour of the Last Trump (look at Rev. 4:1 he is that Trumpet sound) was never a KNOWN ENTITY, that is what it means.

In the parable of the fig tree in Matt. 24:32-35 we see that Jesus says we can however know THE SEASON, which seems to go right over your head. So, a Jewish person waiting on the New Mon to end the Harvest knew it was in THE FALL, and over a two-day period, so they didn't know the exact day nor hour, but they most certainly knew THE SEASON. That Season can be seen as now, we just can know the exact day nor hour. You totally do not get these idioms Jesus used brother.

Jan 9, 2014
One of the key prophecies in the Bible is that of the 70 "weeks" in the book of Daniel. There are certain denominations and/or individuals who teach that the 70 weeks of Daniel (as prophesied by Gabriel) have already been fulfilled. But even a cursory reading of Daniel 9:24 will show that that is impossible. Here is what is stated in the King James Bible:

Seventy weeks are determined
[A] upon thy people (the Jews) and
upon thy holy city (Jerusalem):
[1] to finish the transgression, and
[2] to make an end of sins, and
[3] to make reconciliation for iniquity, and
[4] to bring in everlasting righteousness, and
[5] to seal up the vision and prophecy, and
[6] to anoint the most Holy.

The first question we must ask is this: "Has everlasting righteousness been established in (a) Jerusalem, (b) Israel, and (c) the whole world?" and the resounding answer is "NO!" That should settle the matter right there.

It is generally accepted that the word "weeks" represents "sevens" or "heptads" and in this context it means 70 x 7 or 490 years. Out of those 490 years 483 years were fulfilled at the crucifixion of Christ (when Messiah was cut off, but not for Himself). Therefore seven years remain to be fulfilled, since none of the items mentioned above have been actually fulfilled.

1. To finish the transgression: the word "transgression" in Scripture generally applies to a violation or breaking of the Ten Commandments. Has the violation of the Ten Commandments stopped? Not if we look around us and see how sin and evil arfe growing by leaps and bounds.

2. To make an end of sins: Has sinning come to an end? Obviously not. But one day there will be no sinning on this earth which will be established in universal righteousness.

3. To make reconciliation for iniquity: this could apply to the finished work of Christ on the cross. But it could also apply to all sinners being reconciled to God. As we know that has not happened. But one day all the nations of the earth will be saved nations, all having been reconciled to God through Christ.

4. To bring in everlasting righteousness: this can only happen after the earth and its atmosphere have been thoroughly purified with supernatural fire and everything that is corrupt has been burned up. It is only after that that God will establish "New Heavens and a New Earth" wherein dwelleth righteousness.

5. To seal up the vision and prophecy: all visions and prophecies must be fulfilled, and once they are fulfilled there is no further need for this. Once again that can only happen when the New Heavens and the New Earth are firmly in place.

6. To anoint the most Holy: this can only be a reference to the final temple in Jerusalem as described in Ezekiel. God will see this temple as "most holy". And as we know from the tabernacle and temple in Jerusalem while the Old Covenant was in place, several items were anointed according to God's instructions: (a) the priests, (b) the tabernacle, (c) the altar for burnt offerings, (d) the laver, and (e) the king. What we are not shown in Ezekiel is how this temple fits into the New Covenant, since the New Covenant is definitely applicable at this time.

However, until all these things have been fulfilled that prophecy in Daniel remains unfulfilled. As to what happens within those last seven years is a topic for another thread.
You have added so much to this passage that is not written. You assume that bringing in everlasting righteousness means it is brought into the entire city, country or world. You insert that interpretation into this passage. This passage nowhere makes the assertion that “everlasting righteousness” is brought in to the entire city, country or world. That is your “interpretation”…not the statement of scripture. And that’s what these commenters have been trying to tell you.

Jan 9, 2014
This post proves you don't get it at all. The Feat of Trumps was always over a 2 day period, they had to send out two witnesses to determine when the "New Moon" was so they could start the Feast of Trumps, then they blew the Shofar 11 times in 9 groupings (99 times) but on the LAST TRUMP it was Longer and Louder than the other 99 and thus the Harvest (Church Age) was ENDED. Thus Paul's Last Trump unto Jews was understood to mean that the Harvest of Souls (Church Age Period) would end, and thus Jesus' quote, you can't know the day nr hour was also understood to be him pointing out that the day and hour of the Last Trump (look at Rev. 4:1 he is that Trumpet sound) was never a KNOWN ENTITY, that is what it means.

In the parable of the fig tree in Matt. 24:32-35 we see that Jesus says we can however know THE SEASON, which seems to go right over your head. So, a Jewish person waiting on the New Mon to end the Harvest knew it was in THE FALL, and over a two-day period, so they didn't know the exact day nor hour, but they most certainly knew THE SEASON. That Season can be seen as now, we just can know the exact day nor hour. You totally do not get these idioms Jesus used brother.
Read Lk 21…it is the sister passage of Mt 24 and clears up several things.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
It doesn't CLEAR UP anything, because the Gospel never changes, I understand that there were four different interpretations because Jesus said if I testify of myself my testimony is not true, thus we get four different human interpretations, and human testimony at trials is always seen as being worse than having great forensics because humans see the same events differently or remember things years later differently, that why we get out versions of the Gospel as a genuine testimony by men.

I understand Matt. 24 perfectly, verses 4-6 are about 70 AD, verses 7-14 are about the Church Age, and verses 15-31 are about the 70t week.

Jesus tells us that IF we listen, he says in verse 6 THE END IS NOT YET (meaning the 70th week, thus he's saying 70 AD is not THE END my disciples, do not rush back here expecting me). Then later on Jesus u=nforms that what ushers in THE END (70th week) where there is no way they can ever be deceived. He says in verse 14 that the Gospel must be preached unto ALL the world, then and only then will the END come (70th week). Thus the Disciples who were preaching the Gospel and building the Church's foundations, knew that until China and Inda had received the Gospel, Jesus was not coming back, thus they knew 70 AD was not the Second Coming.

So, I perfectly well understand what Matt. 24 is saying.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
[note: not that I'm agreeing totally with all Rondonmon posts... no]

Consider:

Lk21:32 - "Truly I say to you that this generation will not have passed away until all shall have taken place."

... the phrase "UNTIL ALL shall have taken place" must necessarily INCLUDE the "of LENGTHY-DURATION" things already mentioned in verse 24: "and they shall be led away captive into all the nations, and Jerusalem shall be TRODDEN DOWN of the Gentiles UNTIL the TIMES of the Gentiles be fulfilled"

[note: the phrase "the TIMES of the Gentiles" refers to Gentile domination over Israel, which started in 606/605bc [think: Neb's dream / statue / image, with Neb as "head of gold"]... involves the "Jerusalem shall be TRODDEN DOWN of"... and doesn't CONCLUDE until the END of the "future" 7 year period, which latter half is what is being referenced similarly in Rev11:2 "the holy city shall they TREAD UNDERFOOT..." [same word as in Lk21:24, G3961 - https://biblehub.com/greek/3961.htm ]; it is distinct from the phrase "the FULNESS of the Gentiles be come in [G1525]")

v.32 - https://biblehub.com/text/luke/21-32.htm

v.24 - https://biblehub.com/text/luke/21-24.htm

Jan 9, 2014
It doesn't CLEAR UP anything, because the Gospel never changes, I understand that there were four different interpretations because Jesus said if I testify of myself my testimony is not true, thus we get four different human interpretations, and human testimony at trials is always seen as being worse than having great forensics because humans see the same events differently or remember things years later differently, that why we get out versions of the Gospel as a genuine testimony by men.

I understand Matt. 24 perfectly, verses 4-6 are about 70 AD, verses 7-14 are about the Church Age, and verses 15-31 are about the 70t week.

Jesus tells us that IF we listen, he says in verse 6 THE END IS NOT YET (meaning the 70th week, thus he's saying 70 AD is not THE END my disciples, do not rush back here expecting me). Then later on Jesus u=nforms that what ushers in THE END (70th week) where there is no way they can ever be deceived. He says in verse 14 that the Gospel must be preached unto ALL the world, then and only then will the END come (70th week). Thus the Disciples who were preaching the Gospel and building the Church's foundations, knew that until China and Inda had received the Gospel, Jesus was not coming back, thus they knew 70 AD was not the Second Coming.

So, I perfectly well understand what Matt. 24 is saying.
Every writer in the four gospels was inspired by God and must be taken together to get the full picture. If you try to minimize that by saying their testimony is inferior to Jesus’ teaching then you suggest God could not inspire them to write holy scripture.
My main point is that Mt 24 is not the entire narrative Jesus spoke on that occassion. Mt 24, Mk 13 and Lk 21 all speak of the same occassion.
That is all I’m saying.
May God bless you with every perfect gift.

Jan 9, 2014

New King James Version

Rev 20 NOWHERE says that Jesus reigns on earth. Quote the scripture from Rev 20 that says so.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
You have added so much to this passage that is not written. You assume that bringing in everlasting righteousness means it is brought into the entire city, country or world. You insert that interpretation into this passage.
Sound interpretation is NOT "adding" to but explaining Scripture. That is called Bible exposition.

There can be absolutely no other interpretation. It corresponds to this verse: Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. (2 Pet 3:13)

God has promised everlasting righteousness on earth through Christ. And that is exactly what Peter is anticipating. And that is also why this earth and its atmosphere will be totally and supernaturally burned up. So that all the filth, corruption, pollution, and wickedness is cleansed. Then only will there be everlasting righteousness on this entire globe.

Jan 9, 2014
Sound interpretation is NOT "adding" to but explaining Scripture. That is called Bible exposition.

There can be absolutely no other interpretation. It corresponds to this verse: Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. (2 Pet 3:13)

God has promised everlasting righteousness on earth through Christ. And that is exactly what Peter is anticipating. And that is also why this earth and its atmosphere will be totally and supernaturally burned up. So that all the filth, corruption, pollution, and wickedness is cleansed. Then only will there be everlasting righteousness on this entire globe.
Some Dispensationalists believe the Millenial Kingdom will be when “everlasting righteousness” will be ushered in. So much diversity in that doctrine…so little comprehension of pure and plain scripture.
Interpretation based on preconceptions is not exposition, nor hermeneutics.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
--Acts 17:31 (not merely "a singular 24-hr day") - "because He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through/IN a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead."

--Hebrews 1:8b "...and the scepter [/rod - G4464] of righteousness is the scepter [/rod - G4464] of thy kingdom" (same word used in Rev19:15b [scepter / rod - G4464] speaking of what is even "future" to that point)

Sure... that's a reign of righteousness alright! = )

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Rev 20 NOWHERE says that Jesus reigns on earth. Quote the scripture from Rev 20 that says so.
It takes scripture from various places to establish that the reign is on the Earth.

Revelation 19 shows him coming to the Earth to battle Earthly forces. Revelation 21 shows Christ and the Father upon the Earth. It is ridiculous and unscriptural to take the stance that Christ never sets foot upon the Earth which he promised as part of his second coming. First coming was upon the Earth and so is the second coming.

Mat_26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

The Kingdom is coming here to be established on Earth and wine comes from the Earth.

Luk 13:29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.
Luk 13:30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

The Kingdom is Earthly.

Job 19:25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

The redeemer is Christ and he shall stand upon the Earth in the latter day.

Rev_14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Mount Sion is an Earthly mountain. It is located just outside of Jerusalem.

Act 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Christ was on the Earth when he ascended into heaven so this verse promises he will return the same way which means he will step upon the Earth again.

Rev 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Since the reign is on the earth then we know this same reign is on the earth:

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
We can pinpoint the EXACT time the Almighty stopped recognizing them as a Nation. It was the moment right after Stephen was stone (Acts 7:54-59) and Paul was commissioned to take the gospel to the gentiles. 34 AD.

70 "sevens" Prophecy fulfilled. "[Kingdom] given to a people worthy of its fruit." (Matt 21:43)
Not that it matters, but I think it was when Jesus died and the Temple was split into as per to when God disowned Israel as a Nation or divorced them officially.

The 70th week prophecy HAS NOT been fulfilled, that's just you interpreting it incorrectly, OR I could say you are "Testifying of Yourself" :cool::p(y)

No, you just don't understand FACTS. The Messiah is cut off after the 7 x 7 Prophecy AND the 62 x 7 Prophec, not after the 1 x 7 Prophecy, you are just telling YOUR TRUTH there, which is not true at all. In another post below this post, I will post my 5-year-old blog on this that I invested much time into via my studies on this subject.

Math is very, very, very simple, after the 62 x 7 the Messiah is CUT-OFF or if someone said after 1036 days JFK was CUT-OFF (Died) then that doesn't mean after 1036 days and ONE MORE WEEK. It doesn't even make sense at all. What you guys do is try to fudge the facts to fit your narrative, and that is a no-no in prophetic research brother.

- In that one (final) "week" the Messiah confirmed the new covenant with many in His blood.
The Anti-Christ CONFIRMS the Agreement, the problem here is YOU and OTHERS think Covenant and it doesn't register that the Hebrew word covenant simply means Agreement in English. The other error you guys make is you see the word MANY in Daniel 9:27 and assume, HEY, look this isn't just about Israel, it's about THE PEOPLE, Jesus made a blood covenant with all of us. That is another place where Satan can deceive people very easily, THE MANY means the WHOLE Mediterranean Sea Region, not MANY PEOPLE. We can see that in Dan. 8:25, Dan 9:27 (of course), and MAINLY in Dan. 11:40-43 which shows the Anti-Christ's Wars and who he conquers.

In Dan 8:25 he DESTROYS MANY by peace (that is the Anti-Christ), in Dan; 9:27 he makes AGREEMENTS (Covenants) with MANY (not a Holy Covenant because he's not God. the "He" is the Anti-Christ, the Promise by God was made with Abraham, LONG AGO). Then in Dan. 11:40-43, we get this that DEFINES who Dan. 8:25 and Dan. 9:27 is talking about:

Dan. 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north(A.C.) shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. ((( He goes through COUNTRIES to get at Israel, as Dan. 8:9 shows he WAXES GREAT TOWARDS, the East, the South and TOWARDS the Pleasant Land (Israel) which means he conquers in those directions, which means he has to come out of the Northwest (Greece/The E.U., Thus he goes through Lebann, Jordan and Syria to get at Israel, of course.)))

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. (((Moab, Edom and Ammon just so happens to be in the Mountainous areas of Jordan, or shall we just say the Petra/Bozrah area where the Jews who repent Flee unto during the 70th week. SMALL WONDERS this matches that criteria.)))

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

So, He Conquers MANY COUNTRIES, or the WHOLE Mediterranean Sea Region, which makes him a Beast that ARISES out of the Sea, like all the other Beats were, he ruled the Mediterranean Sea Region, but in his case, it has to e the exact same area as Rome, because he arises out of the Fourth Bast amongst te 10 which means a Divided Europe. Go look at a Map of Greece, Persia, and Babylon all were further East and thy bever conquered all of the Mediterranean Sea Coastline, but Rome did, and as Dan., 11:40-43 shows, so will this Anti-Christ Beast. The E.U. currently has 7 YEAR AGREEMENTS with Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Algeria. Libya, Morrocco, and Tunisia. Just google the European Neighborhood Policy and you will see it. Once he Conquers those he has PEACE AGREEMTS with now, his Kingdom will look EXACTLY like Rome's Kingdom did on a map.

Rome

RomanEmpireMapHREV85_2-0ed5513.jpg

The European Union PLUS all the Nations she correctly has AGREEMENTS with on a MAP !!

The+European+Neigbourhood+Policy+-+Countries (2).jpg
Notice how the two maps which are 2000 years apart look EXACTLY like each other. BOTH cover the exact same area of the Mediterranea Sea Region, in that every square inch of the Coastline was controlled by Rome AND will be controlled by the coming Anti-Christ when he conquers THE MANY spoken of in Dan. 8:25, 9:27 and in Dan. 11:40-43, thus THE MANY is not MANY PEOPLE via Jesus blood, it is THE MANY Nations the Anti-Christ deceives by PEACE AGREEMENTS !! I have been called unto End Tie Prophecy for over 35 years, I am very good at what I do because I obey the Lord God's voice in all things. You guys are following other men's ideas, stuff I also heard 30 plus years ago and eventually discounted. I never quit gnawing on the bone, I wrestle with God until I get the full answer. The Anti-Christs kingdom will eventually look exactly like the Fourth Beast on a map, but only after the Rapture, and after the Asteroid Impact in Rev. 8, he thus then goes forth conquering all these nations in the midst of that chaos.

CONTINUED.....

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
CONTINUED....

- "in the midst" of that (final) "week" (27AD to 34AD) He, the Messiah, caused the sacrifice of animals to end (because He IS the ultimate sacrifice)...and for the spreading of abomination made Jerusalem desolate ("behold, your house is left unto you desolate." Matthew 23:38)
It is the False Prophet that STOPS Jesus Worship (TAKES AWAY the Sacrifice) and places the AoD in the Temple of God, Jesus spoke of this in Matt. 24:15-17. It's not about 70 AD. It's about the End Times. By rereading Daniel chapter 12, and seeing Micheal STAND UP in Dan. 12, and understanding that it happens at the VERY END when the Jewish Saints are RAISED from the dead and Micheal casts Satan down to earth, which is in the last 1260 days of Satan's rule over this earth, as we see in Rev. chapter 12, thus the Man in Linen (Jesus) speaks about the 1260 conquering of Jerusalem, the 1290 AoD and the 1335. WHICH ARE THIS BELOW:

The 1335 = The Two-witnesses who show up 1335 days before the Second Coming of Jesus ENDS ALL THESE WONDERS.

The 1290 = The False Prophet who takes away the Sacrifice and places the AoD 1290 days before the Second Coming.

The 1260 = The Anti-Christ Conquering Jerusalem and THE MANY nations in the Mediterranean Sea Region 1260 days before the Second Coming ENDS AL OF THES WONDERS Daniel was shown in Dan. 11:36-45.

YOU are pushing the last "week" far into the future, saying it's not a gap, but calling it God's reckoning of time while attributing it to an antichrist, when God just sent Gabriel to CORRECT & ENLIGHTEN Daniel on how much time Jerusalem actually had left. All three prophecies were fulfilled right after each other. Scripture says that the Messiah DIES in the last "week", and He did exactly that.
God sent Gabriel to tell Daniel that Jeremiah's Prophecy of 70 years was up and Israel would be set free as a Nation, but that Israel had yet to repent and continued in their sin, thus their Judgment was now 70 x 7 or 490 years instead of 70 years. Then Gabriel showed Daniel THREE PROPHESIES of Judgments, NOT ONE !! He gave him a 7 x 7 Prophesy which was (THINK NOW) Fulfilled when the Wall was completed. That is why the Prophesy reads as 7 x7 PLUS 62 x 7. So, the next Prophesy was that the Messiah would be killed, but not for himself (for others' sins), and that would happen after the 62 weeks. Thus Two Prophesies are now fulfilled, yea, a separate prophecy. Thus we get this below:

Dan. 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, AND threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times (((ONE PROPHESY FULFILLED))). 26 AND after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: ((( There were NO CHAPTERS and verses, the KJV Translators added these in, the ABOVE is how the passage should be divided imho if it is divided.)))

AND the people(Romans) of the prince(Not capitalized = the Anti-Christ) that shall come(at the very END TIMES or in the future) shall destroy the city(Again THE PEOPLE = Rome of 70 AD) and the sanctuary(Temple); and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 AND he (prince to come ABOVE) shall confirm(Hebrew word GABAR means he FORCES an Agreement isolently, THATS not Jesus Christ's ways) the covenant(Agreements) with many for one week: ( Why would Jesus FORCE any kind of Agreement fir only 7 Years? That literally make NO SENSE) and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,(See Dan. 12:11-12) and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation (Means until Israel DEBT ha been Consumed, or basically when they finally REPENT and the 70th week Judgment ENDS), and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

THIS BELOW is the SACRIFICE and OBLATION that is being spoken about ABOVE in verse 27. It is an END TIME EVENT, which happens 1290 days before the Second Coming ENDS ALL OF THESE WONDERS.

Dan. 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finish up later, been busy today.

P

planitsoon

Simple and straight forward. The sad thing is that it was freemason Untermeyer and his commies who sponsored Scofield and his satanic Bible.

Aug 20, 2021
70 week must be 3 1/2 years 42 thing 1260 thing Matthew thing and um kind of the cross thing.It seems 2 b a disruption to pattern...god does that sometimes:)

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
About the video in Post #1178,

... the caption under the video says this:

Daniël's Prophecy is a prophecy that is explaned by Dr Kelly Varner as the ministry of Jesus Christ and also before the destruction of Jerusalem 70AD and can therefor never be used as a scripture about the tribulation of the Church of Christ or even the rule of the anti Christ.
Sounds as though the speaker in the video (if he agrees with such a statement ^ ) does not grasp that the Daniel 9:24-27 prophecy is written out SEQUENTIALLY.

[I disagree with quoted blurb above, for this reason]

Therefore, I remain unconvinced of his viewpoint... (which I understand is a common viewpoint and argument).