Why did God create dinosaurs?

• Thread starter BlessedLovedByGod
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
The simple answer is that He didn't create them! :p

K

kenisyes

Dinosaurs were the genetic experiments for the nephalim to make the giants. Part of the manufacturing treatment involved high voltage magnetic fields which repelled the radioactive absorption from space, leading to the low radiation counts that predict they are so old.

T

Tintin

Because they're awesome, secondly, because he could and last of all, because he needed to keep little boys passionate about some aspect of his creation, and dinosaurs vary in size and ferocity. :)

P

Phillipy

They are close to being able to clone extinct species from intact DNA samples, one lab is months away from producing clones of an extinct species of frog, and they say that the woolly mammoth is only a few years away.
It would be SO cool if they can find dino DNA and bring them back to life!!
I just saw a doco on dinosaur mummies they've been finding (3xhadrosaur mummies), no intact DNA yet but maybe one day we'll find dino DNA :D

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I been hopping on chatrooms checking out topics. One night they are talking about aliens and mystical things. So why not talk about dinosaurs...These animals truly existed and we have bones and fossils to prove they really do. But why do u think God created them? hmmm what do you think?
Please, continue researching this question, but also, for your own knowledge, please investigate the time between what is known as cavemen and what is called modern history, keeping in mind modern history is considered to be since accounts have been recorded in writing. You will find a lot missing.

C

CDavid

I been hopping on chatrooms checking out topics. One night they are talking about aliens and mystical things. So why not talk about dinosaurs...These animals truly existed and we have bones and fossils to prove they really do. But why do u think God created them? hmmm what do you think?
So they would die off and decay, creating a source of carbon based fuel. JUST JOKING

W

wwjd_kilden

Hmmm. Maybe just because He could.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
Why did God create the dodo?

P

Phillipy

Please, continue researching this question, but also, for your own knowledge, please investigate the time between what is known as cavemen and what is called modern history, keeping in mind modern history is considered to be since accounts have been recorded in writing. You will find a lot missing.

How much time is between the earliest remains associated with modern history and the latest cavemen?

T

Theophane

I don't know. The significance of the dinosaurs isn't explained in Scripture. Scripture neither confirms nor denies the existence of prehistoric reptiles. Behemoth and Leviathan might signify something, though.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
I don't know. The significance of the dinosaurs isn't explained in Scripture. Scripture neither confirms nor denies the existence of prehistoric reptiles. Behemoth and Leviathan might signify something, though.
I agree. It doesn't come out and say "dinosaur." lol But it does hint at creatures that we have a hard time identifying with presently existing creatures today. In fact certain dinosaurs would be better suited to fill their descriptions.

T

Theophane

Could it be that each "day" of the six-day creation actually refers to epoch, ages, geologically vast units of time punctuated by E.L.E.s (Extinction Level Events?) The thought occurred to me just now. Could it be that the "every day is a thousand years" of Scripture is idiomatic and not literal? Just like the idiom that states. "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" might reference a journey whose length is not literally one thousand miles?

Last edited:

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
A question which never seems to be looked at is, How long were Adam and in Eve in Eden for? Sure the 6,000 years counts back to time they were thrown out, but if death never occoured before sin came in to the equation, then could it be possible Adam and Eve were in Eden for a billion years?

T

trukin

i posed this same question some time back and just got the same controvesial answers