Why do christian women prefer a atheist/muslim husband?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Look at the good side.
The ladies thought Tattoo was cute at shorter than a political yard sign. Those of us under 6' have no handicap.
If you date a beautiful basketball player and she says something about height, she's going to have to compete for the few tall dudes like Magic Johnson. You know what he was spreading. You don't want that anyhow.

On the other hand, you can try this Cajun chiropractic method.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
According to the traditions and customs of the CC forum, I think y'all are supposed to post a few pictures or videos of firemen to balance those last videos out.

Or that's how it worked last time...

MsMediator

Mar 8, 2022
I know of some Christian women who married non-Christian men because there were no good options around among the Christian men, or was hard to meet them. This happens in places where the Christian population is very small (it doesn't necessarily have to be a foreign country, but could also in a place where there are few Christians like many U.S. cities).

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
I cant be the only one who notice this. Extremly many christian women are married with a non-christian man.

God want christians to be married to christians.

99 % of times, the children innherent their dads religious views.

Why cant christian women wait until the right christian man show up and marry him? Why are christian women so desperate to getting married so
fast?

Since non-christian women are not intrestest in having christian husband, and neither is christian women, then it makes many christian males forced to live single their whole life.
Cant really blame them. From my experience the males calling themselves Christians are lacking in leadership. There is no courage in leading a marriage, no vulnerability to open up to their partners and no sacrifice for a fellow Christian let alone a romantic partner. If Christian women wait for Christian men to get their act together we will be getting married in our 90s. It is better to focus on Jesus, the only man who will never let us down.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I cant be the only one who notice this. Extremly many christian women are married with a non-christian man.

Why cant christian women wait until the right christian man show up and marry him? Why are christian women so desperate to getting married so
fast?

Since non-christian women are not intrestest in having christian husband, and neither is christian women, then it makes many christian males forced to live single their whole life.
This doesn't make sense to me. I think many women avoid marrying Muslims because of the harsh and cruel way that Islam treats women - have you heard of female genital mutilation, as just one aspect of this wickedness? How much more would Christian women avoid such a religion, if even wordly women can see it is evil? Even for atheists, I can't think of many examples of Christian women marrying atheists.

Perhaps you have a misunderstanding of what a Christian woman is?

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
This doesn't make sense to me. I think many women avoid marrying Muslims because of the harsh and cruel way that Islam treats women - have you heard of female genital mutilation, as just one aspect of this wickedness? How much more would Christian women avoid such a religion, if even wordly women can see it is evil? Even for atheists, I can't think of many examples of Christian women marrying atheists.

Perhaps you have a misunderstanding of what a Christian woman is?
The problem is that many women as well as men will marry for reasons where Christianity is at the end of their list. Sometimes that changes a little bit when children are on the scene. In high school the Apostolic girls were going to the queer bars and even some of the baptists were promiscuous. Those were the local conservative churches that were labeled fundamentalist. Only after they lost their attractive qualities did they consider that the stable Christian guys were worth pursuing because they valued security and a decent father to their children over the one night stands. "They could always go back to that option when they wanted to. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, " or so I've been told when talking to that type. Most of the time, those who claim to be christian have atheist boyfriends they live with don't attend church or consider it important. I've found that many are not saved, not because they didn't turn from sins, but because Christ was never the Object of their faith. Once a person gets saved and decides to eventually follow the Lord, they have potential for great marriages from what I have seen.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I would say most of them probably don't

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Lol here's another one 😅 in general hmmmm.... as far as I know Chrsitian women preferred Christian men also well I would say most of them that includes myself ☺

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I thought you were like book of Enoch giant height and would have to find someone like this.
😄

If you just live in a place with a lot of Maasie Tribal or Womens Basketball League players, maybe this will cheer you up my friend.
Well, what it means is that I need to move to Massai.

And, my natural self is about 400', but my human identity's about 5'6". Go figure.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

fast?

The Bible is clear on this.. That Christians should not be yoked with unbelievers.. So if a Christian ( no matter male or female ) decides to marry an unbeliever ( usually because they want the prettiest, tallest, most bestest forever person to make babies with ) Then they have chosen the worldly option rather then the spiritual option..

Nov 8, 2022
Uhh they don't? I haven't seen this at all. Wondering if this thread is trolling...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Uhh they don't? I haven't seen this at all. Wondering if this thread is trolling...
We're taking bets on it. The current odds are: five will get you seven he is. Not much return on investment, but pretty good chance of winning.

You want in? I know which way I'm betting.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
The Bible is clear on this.. That Christians should not be yoked with unbelievers.. So if a Christian ( no matter male or female ) decides to marry an unbeliever ( usually because they want the prettiest, tallest, most bestest forever person to make babies with ) Then they have chosen the worldly option rather then the spiritual option..
are you assuming christian women are not the prettiest?

hmmmm

sorry ladies. i apologise on behalf of men and say you are pretty