Why do Israeli's HATE Christians-?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Yep that's how it goes for them. I truly believe it's a demonic blindness. It's blatant it's like their given over to it.
Well brother we know that who curses Israel gets cursed by God, who blessed them will be blessed. It is surely demonic blindness from the enemy, clearly. More people to pray for

M

missy2014

Ladies don't take him personally, he's just grumpy, foolish hypocrite. His handle, too old to care, says it all. Obviously, that includes the truth as well. His favorite verse is "love the stranger as yourself. " his mouth proves he doesn't understand that scripture in the least.

Remember: A person convinced against their will is of the same opinion still.

Or more bluntly: stuck on stupid!
Its personal to the Jews, Christians and Messianics to hate on them and throw out all their persecution hate towards them for , its no light matter and it angers Yehushua . God bless this man tho he needs kindness mercy etc

M

missy2014

Yes we should be praying for him more

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I've met a few Israelis in my time. They had no issues with me being a Christian.

Obviously anecdotal, but so far I have not been given a reason to believe Israelis hate Christians.

Sure, some of them have a bee in their bonnet about any group other than theirs, but you find people like that in every culture and country the world over.

Mar 23, 2014
I've met a few Israelis in my time. They had no issues with me being a Christian.

Obviously anecdotal, but so far I have not been given a reason to believe Israelis hate Christians.

Spitting

By Inigo Gilmore in Jerusalem
(Filed: 13/10/2004)

Christians in Jerusalem have attacked what they say is the increasingly common phenomenon of ultra-orthodox Jews spitting on them.

Spitting on God's Image | Christianity Today

"Jerusalem's Dirty Little Secret"
October 22, 2004

Unprecedented admission—from a Judaic newspaper based in New York of anti-Christian hate crimes in the Israeli state—church windows smashed, garbage dumped and relentless, filthy spitting--even by women and children

Orthodox yeshiva students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets of the Old City.

Jerusalem's Dirty Little Secret

Jews in Israel treat Christians just like they treat Muslims, with disdain and cruelty

raymie says:

god doesn't exist.
the christians hate the jews because their religion teaches them they killed jesus.
also, the jews stubbornly reject jesus as messiah. antisemitism comes from christianity, nowhere else. the
bible is a myth which tries to explain why the jews aren't rulers of the world, even though their god created everything. you can't see any of this because you have an agenda.hitler picked up antisemitism from christianity, as did the muslims. in the muslims' case, it was exacerbated by the creation of Israel
NOTtheTalk - International

semblance says:
It strikes as being bleedin' obvious where anti-semitism comes from.
It comes from a natural distrust of a smallinsular community which has power, wealth and influence out of
all proportion to it's size.
NOTtheTalk - International

All that I ask is that you google "spitting on Christians"About 460,000 results (0.50 seconds)

Tryit

Jun 5, 2012
Xris I'm really sorry he just is ignorant hateful and very insensitive im sad he doesn't give one thought that to where you live close to Y'israel and how difficult it is to live in a warzone you'd have trauma I'm sure. He has it very good there he's not in a warzone. Thankyou for suffering with my people may God bless you.
I realize its difficult for people to understand. I know how Israel is being viewed to the world. But believe me, I feel safe here! Thats why i say this country is a strong one, because despite everything I am still free to walk he streets at midnight if i want to, and I would not be harmed. It really isnt that traumatic or horrible. And I know it shouldnt bother me so much, but I dont want people to see it as that.

lv2ski

Aug 20, 2016
I realize its difficult for people to understand. I know how Israel is being viewed to the world. But believe me, I feel safe here! Thats why i say this country is a strong one, because despite everything I am still free to walk he streets at midnight if i want to, and I would not be harmed. It really isnt that traumatic or horrible. And I know it shouldnt bother me so much, but I dont want people to see it as that.
The people I know that come there say the same thing. I wouldn't be worried to either.

M

missy2014

True. I appreciate you informing us what its really like there . I feel so Diaspora you're really fortunate to live i jealous of Israel and wanted to live there even As far as I'm aware I can't make Aliyah we aren't Jewish enough to even make a case to the Israeli government I'm Jewish on my grandmas grandma side to most messianics that's not Jewish enough :( I feel like a fish out of water. I grown up thinking I was gentile as mentioned, I would like to learn Hebrew . I'll prob marry a gentile and stay in NewZealand with alot of gentiles for a bit in the New Jerusalem I will at least visit the lord and his temple every day if I can.

M

missy2014

Its an unfulfilled desire to live in Israel in this life I really wanted to live this year up and leave I'll trust God anyway

M

missy2014

* sorry its 12 am Jewish on my fathers mothers mothers side

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Ive actually seen pictures of "Christians", with crosses and all, holding palestinian flags and signs that said the Jews have no right to Israel. That really made me mad.

I think what we should be discussing is why there is hate for the Jews and Israel in the Christian community.

Jun 5, 2012
Thank you for sharing. But I think if you want it bad enough one day you'll come here :D

Jun 5, 2012
Ive actually seen pictures of "Christians", with crosses and all, holding palestinian flags and signs that said the Jews have no right to Israel. That really made me mad.

I think what we should be discussing is why there is hate for the Jews and Israel in the Christian community.
It depends which Christians you are looking at. MANY that I know love this country and then others, mostly Arabs, believe this country is always been theirs and the Jews are on their grounds. It's not a Christian thing, even if they do hold crosses. Did you know that for many of the Arabs on the Israeli Independence Day (I discovered many people didn't know it exists) is a day of grieving for a large number of the Arabs.

lv2ski

Aug 20, 2016
It depends which Christians you are looking at. MANY that I know love this country and then others, mostly Arabs, believe this country is always been theirs and the Jews are on their grounds. It's not a Christian thing, even if they do hold crosses. Did you know that for many of the Arabs on the Israeli Independence Day (I discovered many people didn't know it exists) is a day of grieving for a large number of the Arabs.
Arabs are the cause of a lot of grief all over the world. They are so deceived. It's great to hear about all the ones getting saved and seeing Jesus in visions. It's amazing to me that there's such a great hate towards people they don't know.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Arabs are the cause of a lot of grief all over the world. They are so deceived. It's great to hear about all the ones getting saved and seeing Jesus in visions. It's amazing to me that there's such a great hate towards people they don't know.

They do it because its in their own doctrines-

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power."

Islam very much promotes violence against the Jews, which is no surprise knowing where it comes from.

lv2ski

Aug 20, 2016
They do it because its in their own doctrines-

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power."

Islam very much promotes violence against the Jews, which is no surprise knowing where it comes from.
You know Hitler once said, "give me a child until he's 10,and I'll give you a child you can't change. "

That religion mirrors that statement. They both receive their power from the same place.

Jun 5, 2012
At this point hatred that some Arabs feel for people or the hatred that some Jews feel for the Arabs isn't based on anything real anymore. It's something that parents teach their children. Since I am from Lebanon but live with Jews I always hear how it's so important for the Arabs not to become one with Jewish people. I can say I think it happens with Jews too, but from my side, I know that Arabs love saying they are different. And sure, you don't have to lose your identity because of where you live, but at this point it's just ridiculous because after so many years... really, it's like every generation wants to keep the hatered burning in their hearts. My Point is that they don't even understand the hatered they feel.
And I think it's important to say- a lot of Arabs don't really hate anyone. A lot of them feel like they don't care about the world or the Jews or whatever, they just want to live a life like everyone else does. I say this from experience: it sucks feeling like you have to apologize because you were born in the Middle East.

lv2ski

Aug 20, 2016
At this point hatred that some Arabs feel for people or the hatred that some Jews feel for the Arabs isn't based on anything real anymore. It's something that parents teach their children. Since I am from Lebanon but live with Jews I always hear how it's so important for the Arabs not to become one with Jewish people. I can say I think it happens with Jews too, but from my side, I know that Arabs love saying they are different. And sure, you don't have to lose your identity because of where you live, but at this point it's just ridiculous because after so many years... really, it's like every generation wants to keep the hatered burning in their hearts. My Point is that they don't even understand the hatered they feel.
And I think it's important to say- a lot of Arabs don't really hate anyone. A lot of them feel like they don't care about the world or the Jews or whatever, they just want to live a life like everyone else does. I say this from experience: it sucks feeling like you have to apologize because you were born in the Middle East.
I hear you. That doesn't sound like much fun. I agree the generational hate being passed down. In the USA, we had that with Blacks when I was young. Anymore it's really not something we hear. Except from them, they keep it alive. Most whites couldn't care less about the fact that there Black.

You definitely live in the "Cup of trembling "

I'm glad you you're serving the Lord. You bear the marks of His wisdom and understanding.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
what? God himself set enmity between the jews and arabs. Of course they hate one another