Why do Israeli's HATE Christians-?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Thank Goodness, all of those reports are very old. 2000, 2003 & 2004.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Agricola ~ quiet the contrary. I am for Israel because of the Lords command that who ever curses Israel will be cursed, and who ever blesses Israel will be blessed. I have never been for the Palestians, as I def. see them as the bad guys, all around. I saw this article and felt compelled to share it, and it has brought out a lot of truth. I know of some professing Christians who detest the Jews.

It all boils down to what is in our hearts. Are we going to follow our Lords command to love our enemies and our neighbors as ourselves? And that applies to everyone!!

H

Hibernianhunk

They don't.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Religion aside, Israel is an important military ally. It is in our best interest to support them

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Well I have Israeli ancestry, so what does that say about me?

I know several Israelis and non Israeli jews. This statement is so untrue. In my experience I have found Jewish people can be quite stubborn when it comes to discussing Jesus and the New Testament, but those I know are very kind and loving people regardless. They need Jesus though.

Are you talking of the minority of Orthodox Jews in Israel that have been known to mock and spit on Christians? We still need to love them regardless.

Apr 15, 2017
Agricola ~ quiet the contrary. I am for Israel because of the Lords command that who ever curses Israel will be cursed, and who ever blesses Israel will be blessed. I have never been for the Palestians, as I def. see them as the bad guys, all around. I saw this article and felt compelled to share it, and it has brought out a lot of truth. I know of some professing Christians who detest the Jews.

It all boils down to what is in our hearts. Are we going to follow our Lords command to love our enemies and our neighbors as ourselves? And that applies to everyone!!
God said as long as the ordinances of heaven are still in effect,His covenant is still with Israel,and He has not cast them off,and in another place,God has not cast off His people that He once foreknew,but they are blinded in part,until salvation is no longer available to the Gentiles,and the kingdom restored to them,in which God will make a full end of all Gentile nations,but will not make a full end of Israel,but will not leave her wholly unpunished,and when she has borne her shame,then God will turn them to the truth of Jesus as their Messiah,and they shall know the LORD from that day forth.

Israel is so important that if they do not come to the truth as a nation,there is salvation for no one,for they must come to the truth before God can continue on with His plan,and the millennial reign,and then the New Jerusalem,where the 12 tribes of Israel,and the 12 apostles names,are written in the New Jerusalem.

A saved Gentile becomes a Jew inward,and becomes a part of the commonwealth of Israel,and that is because it is all about Israel,first an earthly kingdom,and then a spiritual kingdom.

oe 3:1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
Joe 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
Joe 3:3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
Joe 3:4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head.

Joe 3:9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
Joe 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
Joe 3:11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

Joe 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
Joe 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
Joe 3:16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
Joe 3:17 So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

God is against the Palestinians too,and says He is going to put it back on their head for messing with Israel,and this applies to the future,for God will come back with His mighty ones,the saints,and God will come back with His saints(Zechariah 14:5),and Jesus will come back with His saints(Revelation 19),when the world attacks Israel,the battle of Armageddon,and God saves Israel.

P

prodigal

sadly there'll always be fanatical extremists on both sides of the argument, as for me i support Christians wether Israeli or Palestinian or Chinese or Egyptian etc, etc...a small minority of any faith including Christian will spit on and demonise anyone who is of a different faith. we shouldn't take that as representative of all people of that particular faith.

Last edited:
T

TemporaryCircumstances

Jews don't hate Christians
Ahhhhhhh you people drive me insane!!!!!!

Mar 23, 2014
Religion aside,,.,.
Where I come from "we" have separation of Church & State

Israel is an important military ally,.,.,.,.
Not to the USA. The USA gives "Israel", i.e. the "Jewish State", i.e. "Israel" $$Billions$$ a year in "cash" & $$Billions in military killing machines every year and yet.,.,,."Israel" is not a "State" in our federal union!!!

That's it !!! Should we, the USA add Israel as our 51st STATE !!!!​

[ ] yes

[ ] no

there is nothing in contemporary history or Biblical that can support that statement

That is just a fact
You can live with it or without
The choice has always been yours alone to take​

:)-

]Is it is in our best interest to support them[/QUOTE]

just asking :)-

T

TemporaryCircumstances

According to the Bible the Jews were promised a promise land with fertile farmland ect.

Think about that; if things will go according to the Bible the Jews will not lose Israel no matter if we support them or not

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
According to the Bible the Jews were promised a promise land with fertile farmland ect.

Think about that; if things will go according to the Bible the Jews will not lose Israel no matter if we support them or not

Also, according to Zechariah 12-

10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son. 11 On that day the weeping in Jerusalem will be as great as the weeping of Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. 12 The land will mourn, each clan by itself, with their wives by themselves: the clan of the house of David and their wives, the clan of the house of Nathan and their wives, 13 the clan of the house of Levi and their wives, the clan of Shimei and their wives, 14 and all the rest of the clans and their wives.
And Romans 11-

25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:
“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

28 As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, 29 for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.
The Lord has not turned against them, and will save them in the end.

Im glad that you have realized this, too, btw : p

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Also, according to Zechariah 12-

And Romans 11-

The Lord has not turned against them, and will save them in the end.

Im glad that you have realized this, too, btw : p
I've always realized it
Its one of the reasons why I get so annoyed when people either
1) talk bad about Jews
Or
2) make assumptions that Jews hate Christians

lv2ski

Aug 20, 2016
Where I come from "we" have separation of Church & State

Not to the USA. The USA gives "Israel", i.e. the "Jewish State", i.e. "Israel" $$Billions$$ a year in "cash" & $$Billions in military killing machines every year and yet.,.,,."Israel" is not a "State" in our federal union!!!

That's it !!! Should we, the USA add Israel as our 51st STATE !!!!​

[ ] yes

[ ] no

there is nothing in contemporary history or Biblical that can support that statement

That is just a fact
You can live with it or without
The choice has always been yours alone to take​

:)-

]Is it is in our best interest to support them

just asking :)-[/QUOTE]

If where you come from has separation of church and state, then you have the wrong flag on your profile. Only the "godless" say that in America!

Mar 23, 2014
sadly.,,.,,,.,.,,., etc, etc...a small minority of any faith including Christian will spit on and demonise anyone who is of a different faith. we shouldn't take that as representative of all people of that particular faith.
..a small minority of any faith including Christian will spit on and demonise anyone who is of a different faith

My friend, it is the "majority" who lead i n the 21st Century & beyond

such is life :)-

C

ceper

In my opinion, is not important, whether the Jews hate christian or not, because we can not forbid people to hate or like us. All we need to do is, "love them"
Even if they hate us or dislike us!
After all, Jesus came to earth to save mankind, and Jesus did it because he loved his people. So if Jesus loves everyone without exception (including those who crucify him) then we should do the same.
Let Israel hate us for their reasons but the most important is how we respond to their hatred with LOVE.

J

JerusalemBull

that is not true

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Well said sister.
In my opinion, is not important, whether the Jews hate christian or not, because we can not forbid people to hate or like us. All we need to do is, "love them"
Even if they hate us or dislike us!
After all, Jesus came to earth to save mankind, and Jesus did it because he loved his people. So if Jesus loves everyone without exception (including those who crucify him) then we should do the same.
Let Israel hate us for their reasons but the most important is how we respond to their hatred with LOVE.

Apr 22, 2017
We've had a bad image of Christ
by those who were before us that
Hated Jews.If you are not trying to convert an orthodox Jew they may hear you .They (Jews/Isrealites) are finding out it wasn't us ,that we love them,support what G-d gave them .
Your approach can be everything.
Shalome in ha shem!