Why do Israeli's HATE Christians-?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JaneDarke

quran 19
19:88 And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken [for Himself] a son."

19:89 You have done an atrocious thing.

19:90 The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation
19:91 That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son.

19:92 And it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should take a son.

19:93 There is no one in the heavens and earth but that he comes to the Most Merciful as a servant.
Quran 9:30 “And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!”.

Quran 5:75 "Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers who passed away before him"

If this is your god, then Im afraid I have to tell you that you and I do not worship the same God.

No, Muslims and Christians do not believe in the same God. To say so is blasphemous. And any Muslim who understands Islam would tell you the same thing, as Islam specifically says that it is blasphemous to say allah had a son.

You should learn about the two religions before telling others that they are the same.
I never said that the religions are the same. I simply said that the Christians, Muslims, and Jews believe in the same God. I am aware that Muslims do not believe that Jesus is God's son but they do believe he is one of many messengers. I am also aware that the word "Allah" means God in the Arabic language and it is not a different God altogether as people assume about the religion. Their bible speaks of war, murder, and other sins? So does ours especially in the old testament. They may have strict rules, but so do Penecostals, Mormons, and others. But they are also branches of the Christian religion, no?

It doesn't matter what I say or prove on here, I have seen so much misinformation put out there. Different interpretations of the Quran, just like the different interpretations of a single Christian bible verse. People are going to believe what they want to believe. Especially what is put in front of them on news and social media. Noone wants to use critical thinking and investigate the real truth. Noone wants to think for themselves.

U

Ugly

Actually Mormons are not considered Christians, but rather a cult.
I love how you assume that because people make statements that are not in line with your beliefs it's because they are not educated on the topic, but you're the only one that is. The level of arrogance that supposed that differing views automatically suggest you're the only one that has studied the topic, and everyone else is a lazy ignorant fool, is laughable.
But then again you think Mormons are Christians, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

T

TemporaryCircumstances

I never said that the religions are the same. I simply said that the Christians, Muslims, and Jews believe in the same God. I am aware that Muslims do not believe that Jesus is God's son but they do believe he is one of many messengers. I am also aware that the word "Allah" means God in the Arabic language and it is not a different God altogether as people assume about the religion. Their bible speaks of war, murder, and other sins? So does ours especially in the old testament. They may have strict rules, but so do Penecostals, Mormons, and others. But they are also branches of the Christian religion, no?

It doesn't matter what I say or prove on here, I have seen so much misinformation put out there. Different interpretations of the Quran, just like the different interpretations of a single Christian bible verse. People are going to believe what they want to believe. Especially what is put in front of them on news and social media. Noone wants to use critical thinking and investigate the real truth. Noone wants to think for themselves.
They don't believe in the same God.
Ask any Muslim or Jew and they will tell you their God is COMPLETELY different from the Christian God.

K

kaylagrl

1. Christians and Muslims do not believe in the same God,no they do not. And Christians believe Jesus is Gods Son,not a mere prophet as Islam believes. The name allah may be used by Christians in the middle east to refer to our God,but that is not the same name of allah that Islam believes in.You have a fundamental misunderstanding of Islam. And no,Mormonism is not just another branch of Christianity. Its a cult.

You're right,no one wants to think for themselves and use critical thinking.I hope you start doing so. Any interpretation of the Koran is false,its a false religion,simple as that. There is misinformation out there,you are posting some of it. So I do hope you will look into the facts deeper instead of listening to liberal talking points.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014

]I never said that the religions are the same. I simply said that the Christians, Muslims, and Jews believe in the same God. I am aware that Muslims do not believe that Jesus is God's son but they do believe he is one of many messengers.
If their god tells us he has no son and that believing he does is blasphemous as well as the unforgivable sin, that we must bow before a rock, that he gave us no sacrifice for our sins and that we must be at war with the Jews before the last day will come, then is he really the same god as our God?

If I tell you I worship the same God as you, but tell you hes really an octopus who lives in the bottom of the ocean, but I SAY that hes the same god as the God of Abraham, does that really mean that its the same god and no one can deny it?
The Muslim god only calls itself our God, but he completely goes against everything that our God has said and done.

1 John 2:22 Who is the liar? It is he who denies that Jesus is the Christ. It is the antichrist that denies the Father and the Son.

Theres no way around it, Muhammad was a false prophet.

I am also aware that the word "Allah" means God in the Arabic language and it is not a different God altogether as people assume about the religion.
Ive heard that the name is actually taken from a pagan god from the area of Arabia before Islam, but lets say thats true, that allah is the Arab word for God. So? There are many false gods that claim to be true gods. The fact that something calls itself God is not proof that its the same God.

Their bible speaks of war, murder, and other sins? So does ours especially in the old testament.
Theres a difference between a recorded history of violence, and commandments to continually wage violent acts against others.

They may have strict rules, but so do Penecostals, Mormons, and others. But they are also branches of the Christian religion, no?
Ive never once in my life heard "stricts rules" as a criticism for Islam.

Different interpretations dont change the argument. There may be a few verses here and there in both the quran and the Bible that are a bit different from other translations, but the core message of both doctrines are unchanged by them.

And I could say the same for you : p Ive given you many reasons why the two arent the same, and yet you continue to tell us they are with no evidence to back up your claim other than allah says hes our God : p

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
A parallel question would be "Why do Muslims and Arabs hate Jews with a bitter hatred?" which is probably more accurate. Those who are familiar with the Koran will find that answer within that writing by Muhammad. The Koran makes it crystal clear that Christians and Jews are infidels and will all be in Hell, and are not to be befriended.

As to the OP, one would have to see some clear evidence that Israelis hate Christians, but since Israel is a secular state, it is my understanding the state of Israel tolerates Christians and Christian churches within Israel. Correct me if I am wrong.

As to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, it is deliberately kept alive by countries such as Iran, who have funded terrorism against Israel and also against the West. Israel has been compelled to defend itself against all enemies, and up until recently, America strongly supported the existence of Israel, and now Trump has resumed that position. This is from the political side and perfectly acceptable. Muslims and Arabs do not have the right to push their agenda of totally destroying Israel. Furthermore Radical Islam has now become a threat to the whole world, not just Israel.

But what should be the stance of Western evangelical Christians towards the secular nation-state of Israel? Well for one thing Christians cannot honestly and overtly support a nation which reject Jesus the Messiah, let alone any Messiah. Even Orthodox Jews do not accept that position, and still look for their "Messiah". However, Christians can do good to both Jews and Arabs by finding ways to propagate the Gospel within Israel, and provide humanitarian aid to those who need it. That would be acceptable to Christ.

We know from Scripture that God is not finished with Israel and with the Jews, and that eventually they will all be brought to repentance after the second coming of Christ. But during the Church Age, God treats Jews and Gentiles exactly the same -- all are guilty before God and all need to repent and be converted. But blindness in part has been brought upon the Jews until the fulness of the Gentiles is completed with the Church.

May 12, 2016
Brothes and Sister,

First, let me say to those who have converted and found the Christ from other faiths. Praise be to God! I pray for this to happen often. Especially those of the Muslim faith. Some of you former, or active in that faith do your required praying and dicipline, with fervent dedication. Even likened unto Saul. What a great conversion he was!

Please, stay strong in the faith. Love and seek the Lord God and Jesus as commanded, with all your heart, soul and might. That he may fill you up with love.

The Arab cutler, and any in it, are usually very hospitable, I agree. So to you my former brothers and sisters of other faiths I say. Congrats to finding life. May the Lord bless you and keep you. May He Guide you to the ever living spring.

To those who strike out in anger. Who judge their brothers saying othe religions are ok. I ask you, do you have love?

Now you say you do, but again, I ask you, do you have love?

If you saw a blind man walking toward a cliff, would you let him fall off? If you saw a child playing with a loaded pistol, would you run around the corner and hide? Plugging your ears waiting for the bang? If you saw your brother about to be hit by a car, would you just stand and watch? You say No?

Then tell me, why would you, who claim to know and love God and others. Not help people who are about to die? You say you Love, yet in anger you strike out saying go blind man, keep walking strait, let me remove the stone in your path. Least you trip on your way over the cliff. Here child, let me cock the pistol and place your finger on the trigger. Why not give a push to the man starting across the road, so that he may stumble and fall at the last second ensuring he is run over. Is that loving? To tell them it's ok, you won't go to hell!! Only if you do not k ow Christ or the truth!! It is written many in that day will say. Lord didn't we do mighty works in your name? He will say I never knew you!!

I too have been guilty of not warning. Not proclaiming. Because I was asleep and in the world. I fell, a fool chasing the world. Praise be to God though I remembered Him. How He saved me. How he loved and forgave me. Now I am awake and with Gods help and will, I hope and pray I will sleep not sleep. That I will stay and walk in the Spirit of the Lord.

Jesus said, I AM the way and the truth and the life. NO one goes to the Father except through me. There are not many paths to Jesus, there are not many paths to Heaven. This area of the board seems to be for new converts, yet you snap at them like a viper hunting it's prey. Waiting to inject them with the poison you posses.

You claim to love God yet suckle the world. John 3:16 God so loved the world that He gave His only beggoten son, so that whosoever believers in Him! Shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Whoever believes you can be good and get into heaven. Will burn in hell. Whoever leads and teaches falsely has no love in them. Either.k ones the Lord God or fears Him.

I tell you this not out of anger or strife. Out of Love!! God loves you!!! Jesus loves you!! I do not want anyone to go to the pit. I do not want you to be eternally tormented. Neither did God. That is why he set the salvation from the Jew. That is why the Christ, the Messiah, laid down His life for His flock. That is why God raised Him again on the third day.

He is our judge, He is our Lord. If anyone should blasphem and say any pagan god is the same as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Then they do not know the Father. If they do not know the Father, then they never knew the Son. If you speak of their linkage/roots to Abraham. Yes that is true, as is the fact we all came from Adam and Eve. Then the world was reset by God via Noah. Does that change the name of god? Do not be deceived! Does that make rah the same as our Father? Or all the other egyptian gods? Did rah set Israel free, did pharaoh? Only after God showed there is no God except Him. Did king Nebuchadnezzar save the three from the fire who would not worship him? Is he equal to God?

Mind what you teach to those who are new to the faith. Those who come to seek the truth. What you speak of is the new movement. Sent by the father of lies. To poison the waters.

Christ is Love, God is Love!!! That is why he is Holy and true. That is why He is the Alpha and the Omega. The name for God in Hebrew is YHWH, yes that is the correct spelling, in English Jehovah. I would not call Him by another name, other then Father and God!! I would not call him rah, I would not call him baal. I would not call Him allah because that name was used by a false prophet for a false god. I think you will find this an Very interesting read. everyone

The Oldest Reference to Allah | Walid Shoebat

I ask you, if you truly believe in the Bible. If you are a true follower of the Christ. Then repent. Read the Bible, seek the Lord.

Love to you my brothers and sisters in Christ

May 12, 2016
Did you see it?

Now you will note above I have the spelling for YWHY and Jehovah... has this not been a point of contention, even in the church and translations of the Bible? Steaming even from the Jews who were cautious on how and what they called God? If it is, then brothers and sisters, should we also not be more aware of by what name we call the Lord our God? Out of respect? Out of fear? Would we like it if our kids called us by our first name? What's up Jim? Honestly, i usually use those three words when praying Lord, God and Father mostly. Here is another point of view.

“LORD" or "Jehovah/YHWH" in Genesis 2:4 et al.? - King James Version Today

If we love Him, then do we respect Him? Do we ho or our father on earth if we do not obey him? If a child has no fear of their parents how does they act? Stand in awe of Him, fear Him, Ho or Him. Most of all love Him!!! He does Love You!!!

Your brother in Christ

Sep 19, 2017
I think the Jewish people are finding that as America has backed away a bit from the nation of Israel, that there is no greater friend to the blessed Jewish people then the Christian!

Mar 23, 2014
~~The 51[SUP]st[/SUP] State of the USA will be~~
For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51[SUP]st[/SUP]State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yetAmerican Citizen’s did not vote for this.
What’s up?

The US could pay off a big chunk of our national debt with this money.
I think it is time for a national vote on this.
Either we bring in Israel as our 51[SUP]st[/SUP] State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.
How do you vote-?
I vote NO!!

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistanceto Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annualassistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel,see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti.Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance sinceWorld War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion(current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almostall U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance,although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

How do you vote-?
I vote NO!!

Mar 23, 2014
A parallel question would be "Why do Muslims and Arabs hate Jews with a bitter hatred?".
I Googled “Israelis killing children”
About 537,000 results (0.39 seconds)
Search Results

These are the Palestinian children killed by Israel in 2016 | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/.../these-are-palestinian-children-killed-israel-2016

Jan 27, 2017 - Thirty-five Palestinian children were killed by Israeli soldiers, police and armed civilians during the year, all but four of the deadly incidents ...
Invisible killings: Israel's daily toll of Palestinian children | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/content/invisible-killings-israels-daily-toll...children/4263

Convincing the Israeli adults in control of this weaponry in civilian areas that they should not be using it to kill children who are merely stone throwers should not ...
Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months | News | Al Jazeera
www.aljazeera.com/.../israel-killed-25-palestinian-children-months-16051414083314...

May 14, 2016 - Twenty-five Palestinian children were killed in the last three months of 2015 during a wave of anti-Israeli attacks and the number detained was ...
One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years ...
https://www.mecaforpeace.org/one-palestinian-child-killed-every-3-days-by-israel-for...

As to the OP, one would have to see some clear evidence that Israelis hate Christians, but since Israel is a secular state,.,., Correct me if I am wrong.

A secular state is an idea pertaining to secularism, whereby a state is or purports to be officially neutral in matters of religion, supporting neither religion nor irreligion.

Israel is NOT a secular State; It is a cult & nothing more, nothing less

As to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, it is deliberately kept alive by countries such as Iran, who have funded terrorism against Israel and also against the West..
ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Trained by Israeli Mossad, NSA Documents Reveal
The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.
NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.

Israel has been compelled to defend itself against all enemies, and up until recently, America strongly supported the existence of Israel.
Yes defend themselves by murdering children before they can grow up and learn how to defend themselves
12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes

Updated 9.48 p.m., 3rd Oct 2000
http://www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/sniper.html
The sad story of the never ending killing of Palestinian childrenby the Israeli Defense Force all in the name of self-defense.
Gaza girl said killed
Gaza girl said killed
By Amos Harel and Nir Hasson, HaaretzCorrespondents,
and Haaretz Service
Thu., October 28, 2004
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girlwho was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html
UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN schoolin Gaza
By Amos Harel, Haaretz Correspondent and AP
Tue., October 12, 2004 Tishrei 27, 5765
Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hittingMahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boyshad not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of theroom.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shotby Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him alsobeing shot and killed.
http://www.palestine-net.com/misc/durra/
Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets inthe neck and ead while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2785.shtml
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead byIsraeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing offher new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk
Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleedingovernight to die
September 8, 2003

The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, wasfound yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/updates/left_to_die.htm
Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shottwice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the streetin Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother.
28 July 2003
She was coming down the street and ran to me andhugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head,one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1007051,00.html
This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier bargesinto the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
Tuesday December 23, 2003
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1112055,00.html
Israel Baby is born then dies
September 11, 2003
Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets inthe neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004
15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & RouhiHazem Shouman all shot in the back by a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals/lift_the_siege.htm
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead byIsraeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her newschool uniform to friends
IDF shoots 13-year-old girl in the back with 20bullets and then the IDF commander goes over to the girl andshoots her again to make sure she was dead
Tue., October 05, 2004
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/485274.html
“I have never before watched soldiers entice childrenlike mice into a trap and murder them for sport."
http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org/children.html

Muslims and Arabs do not have the right to push their agenda of totally destroying Israel.
No, but the Lord does~~

25And you, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
26Thus says the Lord GOD; Remove the turban, and take off the crown: this shall not remain the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
27I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he comes whose right it is; and I will give it to him.
31And I will pour out my indignation upon you, I will blow against you in the fire of my wrath, and deliver you into the hand of brutal men, skilful to destroy.
32You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the
Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

Furthermore Radical Islam has now become a threat to the whole world, not just Israel.
Israel is the true threat, a true threat to humanity

We know from Scripture that God is not finished with Israel and with the Jews,
Yes, it has been foretold

25And you, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
26Thus says the Lord GOD; Remove the turban, and take off the crown: this shall not remain the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
27I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he comes whose right it is; and I will give it to him.
31And I will pour out my indignation upon you, I will blow against you in the fire of my wrath, and deliver you into the hand of brutal men, skilful to destroy.
32You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

K

kaylagrl

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51[SUP]st[/SUP]State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yetAmerican Citizen’s did not vote for this.
What’s up?

Either we bring in Israel as our 51[SUP]st[/SUP] State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.
How do you vote-?
I vote NO!!

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistanceto Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annualassistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel,see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti.Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance sinceWorld War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion(current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almostall U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance,although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

How do you vote-?
I vote NO!!

​The US has given billions to their own enemies.Whats new? At least Israel is on our side. How would I vote? YES!

K

kaylagrl

I Googled “Israelis killing children”
About 537,000 results (0.39 seconds)
Search Results

These are the Palestinian children killed by Israel in 2016 | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/.../these-are-palestinian-children-killed-israel-2016

Jan 27, 2017 - Thirty-five Palestinian children were killed by Israeli soldiers, police and armed civilians during the year, all but four of the deadly incidents ...
Invisible killings: Israel's daily toll of Palestinian children | The ...
https://electronicintifada.net/content/invisible-killings-israels-daily-toll...children/4263

Convincing the Israeli adults in control of this weaponry in civilian areas that they should not be using it to kill children who are merely stone throwers should not ...
Israel 'killed 25 Palestinian children' in three months | News | Al Jazeera
www.aljazeera.com/.../israel-killed-25-palestinian-children-months-16051414083314...

May 14, 2016 - Twenty-five Palestinian children were killed in the last three months of 2015 during a wave of anti-Israeli attacks and the number detained was ...
One Palestinian child killed every 3 days by Israel for 13 years ...
https://www.mecaforpeace.org/one-palestinian-child-killed-every-3-days-by-israel-for...

As to the OP, one would have to see some clear evidence that Israelis hate Christians, but since Israel is a secular state,.,., Correct me if I am wrong.

A secular state is an idea pertaining to secularism, whereby a state is or purports to be officially neutral in matters of religion, supporting neither religion nor irreligion.

Israel is NOT a secular State; It is a cult & nothing more, nothing less

ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Trained by Israeli Mossad, NSA Documents Reveal
The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.
NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.

Yes defend themselves by murdering children before they can grow up and learn how to defend themselves

The sad story of the never ending killing of Palestinian childrenby the Israeli Defense Force all in the name of self-defense.
Gaza girl said killed
Gaza girl said killed
By Amos Harel and Nir Hasson, HaaretzCorrespondents,
and Haaretz Service
Thu., October 28, 2004
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girlwho was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html
UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN schoolin Gaza
By Amos Harel, Haaretz Correspondent and AP
Tue., October 12, 2004 Tishrei 27, 5765
Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hittingMahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boyshad not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of theroom.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shotby Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him alsobeing shot and killed.
http://www.palestine-net.com/misc/durra/
Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets inthe neck and ead while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead byIsraeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing offher new school uniform to friends
Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleedingovernight to die
September 8, 2003

The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, wasfound yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/updates/left_to_die.htm
Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shottwice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the streetin Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother.
28 July 2003
She was coming down the street and ran to me andhugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head,one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1007051,00.html
This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier bargesinto the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
Tuesday December 23, 2003
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1112055,00.html
Israel Baby is born then dies
September 11, 2003
Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets inthe neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004
15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & RouhiHazem Shouman all shot in the back by a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals/lift_the_siege.htm
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead byIsraeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her newschool uniform to friends
IDF shoots 13-year-old girl in the back with 20bullets and then the IDF commander goes over to the girl andshoots her again to make sure she was dead
Tue., October 05, 2004
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/485274.html
“I have never before watched soldiers entice childrenlike mice into a trap and murder them for sport."
http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org/children.html

No, but the Lord does~~

Israel is the true threat, a true threat to humanity

Yes, it has been foretold

You and I both know google is 100% in the bag for liberal propaganda. So that makes all your links biased,no surprise.The Arabs want Israel wiped off the map,plain and simple.Two state solutions will solve nothing,Israel knows that.

ISIS being created by Israel is nothing but rubbish and tinfoil hat conspiracy by people who hate Jews.Simple.

My question CC is when are you going to ban this user who is full of hot air and heifer dust? Im real sick of this anti-semetic propaganda rubbish and I don't know why its been allowed to continue. smh

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
So here is my question......surely Israelis do not hate Christians

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
What’s up?

How do you vote-?
I vote NO!!

How do you vote-?
I vote NO!!

First dude it’s not a voting issue. We live in a democratic republic. Look that up please . On to the more pressing issues.
Please peddle your stuff else where .I am not a Zionist no horse in the eschatology race dude I lean more to Amillennialism . Just to inform you where I am coming from. I don’t favor Isreal because it’s Isreal. I do favor the good and I do know the difference between right and wrong. What Isreal is fighting is evil that seeks to even kill you . They are at war with a force that if it has its way will have us all on prayer mats every Friday. So get off that high horse of moral superiority . Your post is in my opinion is neither moral or superior . In reality it smell like horse droppings .
Blessings
Bill

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
It isn't overly common for Israelis to hate Christians.

Prime Minister Netanyahu's Christmas message from 2016

[video=youtube;7oIQXIZbxg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oIQXIZbxg0[/video]

Feb 5, 2017
He would be perfect as Pontius Pilate in a movie. He really has a that solid look about him, but some cruelness-he-is-responsible-for behind it. I don't know why any of us accept what he has done with the Palestinians. Are those who accept that, also ok with how the Nazi's did the same thing to Jews in Poland? It's pretty much the same thing. But if the Jews decided to fight back, would you then be on the side of the Nazi's? Well of COURSE they would spin it that way!

It isn't overly common for Israelis to hate Christians.

Prime Minister Netanyahu's Christmas message from 2016

[video=youtube;7oIQXIZbxg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oIQXIZbxg0[/video]

Dec 28, 2016
He would be perfect as Pontius Pilate in a movie. He really has a that solid look about him, but some cruelness-he-is-responsible-for behind it. I don't know why any of us accept what he has done with the Palestinians. Are those who accept that, also ok with how the Nazi's did the same thing to Jews in Poland? It's pretty much the same thing. But if the Jews decided to fight back, would you then be on the side of the Nazi's? Well of COURSE they would spin it that way!
What exactly has Netanyahu done to the "Palestinians?" Pretty much the same thing the Nazi's did to the Jews? Really? What has he done?