Why do Israeli's HATE Christians-?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Actually it is the opposite,Christians have a long history of persecuting the Jews.
As sad as it is, this is the truth. For example, on the way to the Middle East, the "Christians" of the first crusade treated horribly many of the Jews they encountered in Europe. Luther was no friend of Jews. The Catholics (who are considered Christian by most non-Christians) directed much of the ire of the Inquisition against Jews.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
I posted on a You Caring site lately and I mentioned Jesus in my conversation, one woman had a duaL citizenship with the US and Israel, and she said that I offended her by my mention of Jesus. So sad.

Troubled65

Feb 22, 2018
raymie says:

god doesn't exist.
the christianshate the jews becausetheir religion teaches them they killed jesus.
also,the jews stubbornly reject jesus as messiah. antisemitismcomes from christianity,nowhere else. the
bible is a myth which tries to explain why the jews aren't rulers of the world, even though their god created everything.you can't see any of this because you have an agenda. hitler picked up antisemitism from christianity, as did the muslims. in the muslims' case, it was exacerbated by the creation of Israel

http://talk.notthetalk.com/discussion/list/3724?start=111

semblance says:

It strikes as being bleedin' obvious where anti-semitism comesfrom.

It comes from a natural distrust of a small insular community which has power, wealth and influence out of

all proportion to it's size.

http://tinyurl.com/9l6pjab

Is this your view of a Christian toooo--?
Hatred of God's people, especially Jews comes from the serpent of Genesis.

Osprey

May 22, 2018
Israeli Jews actually like Christians, since American Christians send them tons of aid.

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
raymie says:

god doesn't exist.
the
christianshate the jews becausetheir religion teaches them they killed jesus.
also,the jews stubbornly reject jesus as messiah.
antisemitismcomes from christianity,nowhere else. the
bible is a myth which tries to explain why the jews aren't rulers of the world, even though their god created everything.you can't see any of this because you have an agenda.
hitler picked up antisemitism from christianity, as did the muslims. in the muslims' case, it was exacerbated by the creation of Israel

semblance says:

It comes from a natural distrust of a small insular community which has power, wealth and influence out of

You do not know Scripture! Messiah laid down His own life!!!!

I am a Messianic Jew! With family in Israel. Yes, Hitler did get beating us and killing us from Martin Luther and then the Catholics picked it right up. But that testifies to the GLORY OF G-D He MADE MESSIAH A JEW!!!!! AND BILLIONS Jews, non-Jews, and MUSLIMS have repentended and have accepted the ONE TRUE LIVING G-D and put off false gods like allaha....

Dooms

Feb 8, 2018
This thread reminds me of having a multiple choice test before entering Heaven.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I think it's something left over from the days when tribal societies ruled and most tribes feared and hated each other.

Feb 28, 2016
very true, calibob,

people can get ejected if they try and 'convert' one to true Christianity...

but, the Jews have a reason, and that is that most 'christians' that go over to Israel,
they don't have a thorough knowledge of the OT Scriptures which Paul and all of the apostles
used to preach Jesus to Jews and Gentiles - and most they certainly don't have a grasp of Jewish culture...

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
very true, calibob,

people can get ejected if they try and 'convert' one to true Christianity...

but, the Jews have a reason, and that is that most 'christians' that go over to Israel,
they don't have a thorough knowledge of the OT Scriptures which Paul and all of the apostles
used to preach Jesus to Jews and Gentiles - and most they certainly don't have a grasp of Jewish culture...
Too many are STUCK in the OT and dont proceed to the NT and know that Jesus fufilled all the prophecies of the OT..Then again..i dont believe the Jewish people even acknowledge Jesus who who He is..Son of God ..

T

theanointedsinner

why?

now I'm starting to question the appropriate of my joke as in
apostatelivesmatter

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
Too many are STUCK in the OT and dont proceed to the NT and know that Jesus fufilled all the prophecies of the OT..Then again..i dont believe the Jewish people even acknowledge Jesus who who He is..Son of God ..

I am a Messianic Jew.... There are many of us....

Victor1999

Jul 8, 2019
I live in Israel. Jews have went far from the Old Testament because of "oral law" given by rabbis who claim it was given to them from Moses. They wrote that man-made law in their books the Talmuds, where they also slandered Christ and His followers.

Erubin 21b: "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah."
Torah = Old Testament, especially the first five books.

Israelis hate Christians because the talmud teaches that Christians are idol worshipping subhuman gentiles that will be boiled in hot excrement in hell.

But Christians must not hate Israel, because then Christians also hate me who was born and raised there, and I will be sad and lonely. I don't know even one Christian who lives near me, even though they exist, they hide their faith to not offend the Jews.

Thomasd38

Jul 10, 2019
I live in Israel. Jews have went far from the Old Testament because of "oral law" given by rabbis who claim it was given to them from Moses. They wrote that man-made law in their books the Talmuds, where they also slandered Christ and His followers.

Erubin 21b: "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah."
Torah = Old Testament, especially the first five books.

Israelis hate Christians because the talmud teaches that Christians are idol worshipping subhuman gentiles that will be boiled in hot excrement in hell.

But Christians must not hate Israel, because then Christians also hate me who was born and raised there, and I will be sad and lonely. I don't know even one Christian who lives near me, even though they exist, they hide their faith to not offend the Jews.
Hello friend, new here but this title of "hate" caught my attention, because just as Jesus said that where a mans treasure is, so is his heart, likewise I believe what a man has disdain for says a lot also. I have a limited understanding of, well, life...but, I do have opinion! First, my opinion is this title is flawed...there is no presence of "hatred" from "Israelite's" towards Christians, if we indeed are talking about people who live in Israel. Now the Jews, being a religious sect, now they have hatred for Christians, of course, but that does not include all people of an entire region...nor are we talking about the Hebrew race of people, as a good many of them ARE Christian. No, this title should be "Why do Jews hate Christians"
This is such a involved topic I will try to stay focused on your post, as this subject IMO, deals with the stance that one religion has towards another, in man's eyes...and the classic "good verses evil" in Gods.
Your confusion with "Israel", and Judaism is exactly why the Devil propagates this twist of semantics! (concerning Semitics...lol) Israel was the name given to Jacob, and attributed to Jesus when establishing his kingdom on earth. Judaism in the times of Jacob was a holy religion, as the Messiah had not arrived. After the arrival of Jesus, any righteous "Jew" or Judaic would have transferred their reverance to Jesus, and become Christians (but only for one generation) After Christ's sacrifice the old covenant was fulfilled, and Jesus, or Israel, is the now "God head", and we live in the "Time of Grace".
The Devil want's people to confuse Israelite, Hebrew and Jew...because like with any shell game, he is under one of those...and Jesus directly points to Judaism!
Israelite = A person living in an area...a region...no real choice if born there...no different than any other place.
Hebrew = A person of the lineage of Abraham, a racial denotation like "white" or "black"...an accident of birth.
Jew or Judaic = A person practicing in the religion of Judaism, can be Hebrew, but can also be of any race (Proselyte)
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
These are the "Children of the Devil" Jesus was talking about in John 8:44, and in Revelations 2:9, 3:9 as the "Synagogue of Satan".
There are no "chosen" people...there are no "special" people...there are no "cursed" people...all of this is established by people's choices, and luckily, we have Galatians to explain this for us! 3:26-29
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
When a Jew hear's this, they are infuriated (as are some Hebrews, as they have been told this all their lives, see Brother Nathanael) and indeed their (now) Satanic religion damns us as blasphemers...just as old scratch told them to do with Jesus! But in reality, they don't hate us...they hate Jesus!
John 15:18-21
If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me

N

Notes4God

raymie says:

god doesn't exist.
the
christianshate the jews becausetheir religion teaches them they killed jesus.
also,the jews stubbornly reject jesus as messiah.
antisemitismcomes from christianity,nowhere else. the
bible is a myth which tries to explain why the jews aren't rulers of the world, even though their god created everything.you can't see any of this because you have an agenda.
hitler picked up antisemitism from christianity, as did the muslims. in the muslims' case, it was exacerbated by the creation of Israel

semblance says:

I stopped reading at "god doesn't exist." Moving on :)

Thomasd38

Jul 10, 2019
I am a Messianic Jew.... There are many of us....
lol...I'm sorry but if you mean Hebrew that makes sense...but Judaism is the polar opposite of Christianity...thats like saying "clean filth" it is an oxymoron, and does not exist. One worships Jesus, the other curses him. If you mean to say you believe in, and follow Jesus, and are Hebrew, I would advise watching some of Brother Nathanael's video's on youtube, as he explains it very well.