Why do Israeli's HATE Christians-?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thomasd38

Jul 10, 2019
You do not know Scripture! Messiah laid down His own life!!!!

I am a Messianic Jew! With family in Israel. Yes, Hitler did get beating us and killing us from Martin Luther and then the Catholics picked it right up. But that testifies to the GLORY OF G-D He MADE MESSIAH A JEW!!!!! AND BILLIONS Jews, non-Jews, and MUSLIMS have repentended and have accepted the ONE TRUE LIVING G-D and put off false gods like allaha....
Yeah...and I'm a Christian Muslim...with tendencies for budaic Rastafarianism

Thomasd38

Jul 10, 2019
Yeah...and I'm a Christian Muslim...with tendencies for budaic Rastafarianism
sorry, didnt know only given few seconds to edit:

Yeah...and I'm a Christian Muslim...with tendencies for budaic Rastafarianism...Jewish isn't Hebrew...one a race, one a religion...the lack of distinction is what has lead to pogoms against the Hebrew people in the past by Christians...we need to clarify the two IMO.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Israel is God's chosen ppl of promise,HE will fulfill His word into them. They have suffered many times and many things for their rebellion against God! He will never reduce nor withdraw His promise to them! We as followers of Jesus Christ are grafted into this branch thru His previous blood that was shed for our sins,making a new covenant with a new ppl! The gentiles ( ALL OTHER PPLS) had no covenant with God the creator until Jesus made that sacrifice for us! I bless Israel because of His promise unto them!🙏🙏🙏

Thomasd38

Jul 10, 2019
Israel is God's chosen ppl of promise,HE will fulfill His word into them. They have suffered many times and many things for their rebellion against God! He will never reduce nor withdraw His promise to them! We as followers of Jesus Christ are grafted into this branch thru His previous blood that was shed for our sins,making a new covenant with a new ppl! The gentiles ( ALL OTHER PPLS) had no covenant with God the creator until Jesus made that sacrifice for us! I bless Israel because of His promise unto them!🙏🙏🙏
Wow...okay...I'm confused as whether to blow this off as a child typing on a keyboard while nobodies around, or a great deal of loss of understanding due to language barrier. "ppl of promise" is plural...that is more than one. A "person of promise" would be Israel (Jacob, originally...you know the guy that said Judah was a "lions welp" with wine stained teeth and bloodshot eyes, the one that through the "cornerstone" of Israel (Josheph) down a well.) As Christians we are/should be aware of the teaching of Paul concerning the difference between ONE and MANY and the blessing of Israel (which is now Jesus)
He already fulfilled his promise to them!!!
Jesus (who you call Israel) IS the fulfillment of THAT covenant...to not believe this is Judaic and I for one don't know why you/want to be or are allowed to be here!!!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Wow...okay...I'm confused as whether to blow this off as a child typing on a keyboard while nobodies around, or a great deal of loss of understanding due to language barrier. "ppl of promise" is plural...that is more than one. A "person of promise" would be Israel (Jacob, originally...you know the guy that said Judah was a "lions welp" with wine stained teeth and bloodshot eyes, the one that through the "cornerstone" of Israel (Josheph) down a well.) As Christians we are/should be aware of the teaching of Paul concerning the difference between ONE and MANY and the blessing of Israel (which is now Jesus)
Jesus (who you call Israel) IS the fulfillment of THAT covenant...to not believe this is Judaic and I for one don't know why you/want to be or are allowed to be here!!!
What a very sad person you are!People is more than one. I have NO reason to even respond to you,that being said I am led of the Spirit and HE never led believers astray. I have been blessed to be a lifetime member on here as a gift from someone who is also a believer of the whole word of God,rightly divided! My opinion is AS important to me as yours is to you. We may NOT agree on our opinions but you're does NOT invalidate mine.You have an aggressive argumentative spirit which needs to be washed in forgiveness by the blood of Jesus!Until such time as my "right" to freedom of speech is revoked,I am at liberty to post my thoughts on ANY given subject! I am also at LIBERTY in Christ Jesus! May the Lord reward you accordingly to your attitude!🙏🙏🙏

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
lol...know how you feel, but I feel a calling for correcting drivel like this...and right now, feel like fighting the GOOD fight!
View attachment 200911
Maybe you should ASK GOD if He needs YOUR help in this fight! We are to be Wise as serpents,Harmless as doves! Check YOUR calling!🙏🙏🙏

Thomasd38

Jul 10, 2019
What a very sad person you are!People is more than one. I have NO reason to even respond to you,that being said I am led of the Spirit and HE never led believers astray. I have been blessed to be a lifetime member on here as a gift from someone who is also a believer of the whole word of God,rightly divided! My opinion is AS important to me as yours is to you. We may NOT agree on our opinions but you're does NOT invalidate mine.You have an aggressive argumentative spirit which needs to be washed in forgiveness by the blood of Jesus!Until such time as my "right" to freedom of speech is revoked,I am at liberty to post my thoughts on ANY given subject! I am also at LIBERTY in Christ Jesus! May the Lord reward you accordingly to your attitude!🙏🙏🙏
You tout "glorious" words of "spirit" like Israel, Jesus, blessed, et al...all the catch phrases, huh! MY opinion doesn't contradict yours...the BIBLE contracts it! Yet, underneath you claim a "blessed knowledge" of grace, but what your selling isn't biblical. Its very very simple IMO...if a "Christian" (of course we are all self proclaimed) touts #1. Jews #2. Israel (what was Israel= Jacob...what will be Israel=Jesus) #3 Star of Remphen (what jews call star of David) #4) A Blessed PEOPLE (see Galatians 3:28) If ANY of these "buzz words" fall from a self-touting Christian's mouth you can rest assured they hold to a warped, twisted Satanic (led others astray sound familiar?) affront to Christian dogma, and is playing with fire of Heresy! As Paul said, "What hath bewitched you!?" for "I will speak boldly, as I ought to speak!"
I really don't care if you address me or not, but I certainly challenge your touting of dogma here! Had you simply had said "I love Jesus" I would have moved on, happy that I had found a place of like minded Christians,...but no, first thing I get on here and read on this "Christian" site is "jews are blessed and Israel is God" ...well...guess my quest for a REAL Christian site continues! Or at the very least I can always go back to Brother Nathanael on youtube! (a Great Hebrew man of God) If anyone considers any words here, consider his!

PS...as I said, new here, shortly after writing first post realized in "ARAB" area...and your dogma (mixed with Muslim) is understandable now...still perverse, not Biblical...at least to the KJV...don't know about the Koran...know it has an entire chapter dedicated to Mary, and they reverend Jesus...as a prophet, so not quite as bad as jews, but still anti-Christ. (anti deity)

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
You tout "glorious" words of "spirit" like Israel, Jesus, blessed, et al...all the catch phrases, huh! MY opinion doesn't contradict yours...the BIBLE contracts it! Yet, underneath you claim a "blessed knowledge" of grace, but what your selling isn't biblical. Its very very simple IMO...if a "Christian" (of course we are all self proclaimed) touts #1. Jews #2. Israel (what was Israel= Jacob...what will be Israel=Jesus) #3 Star of Remphen (what jews call star of David) #4) A Blessed PEOPLE (see Galatians 3:28) If ANY of these "buzz words" fall from a self-touting Christian's mouth you can rest assured they hold to a warped, twisted Satanic (led others astray sound familiar?) affront to Christian dogma, and is playing with fire of Heresy! As Paul said, "What hath bewitched you!?" for "I will speak boldly, as I ought to speak!"
I really don't care if you address me or not, but I certainly challenge your touting of dogma here! Had you simply had said "I love Jesus" I would have moved on, happy that I had found a place of like minded Christians,...but no, first thing I get on here and read on this "Christian" site is "jews are blessed and Israel is God" ...well...guess my quest for a REAL Christian site continues! Or at the very least I can always go back to Brother Nathanael on youtube! (a Great Hebrew man of God) If anyone considers any words here, consider his!

PS...as I said, new here, shortly after writing first post realized in "ARAB" area...and your dogma (mixed with Muslim) is understandable now...still perverse, not Biblical...at least to the KJV...don't know about the Koran...know it has an entire chapter dedicated to Mary, and they reverend Jesus...as a prophet, so not quite as bad as jews, but still anti-Christ. (anti deity)
you need to be MORE swift to read,that swift to write,for you received NOTHING correctly.....but hey that's on you! 🙏🙏🙏

Thomasd38

Jul 10, 2019
you need to be MORE swift to read,that swift to write,for you received NOTHING correctly.....but hey that's on you! 🙏🙏🙏
"I receive nothing correctly" and "be more swift to read, that to write"...okay, now see, that has to do with my original post... this:
"or a great deal of loss of understanding due to language barrier."
which could be...but I make no apologies for refuting heresies, and as long as Jesus allows me, I will always do so!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You're not going to last very long here if you insult the well establish members with a proven track record or any other member for that matter. The way your post was written was a little confusing as to whether or not you are the child typing on a keyboard.

K

kaylagrl

So apparently you've never read Romans 11

K

kaylagrl

sorry, didnt know only given few seconds to edit:

Yeah...and I'm a Christian Muslim...with tendencies for budaic Rastafarianism...Jewish isn't Hebrew...one a race, one a religion...the lack of distinction is what has lead to pogoms against the Hebrew people in the past by Christians...we need to clarify the two IMO.

Woah, woah you're a what now?!! A Muslim Christian?! Do mean you converted from Islam to Christianity?? Listen I have news for you, it's Christ + nothing. No other belief. If it's not that, you're lost. The only way is Jesus.

K

kaylagrl

I live in Israel. Jews have went far from the Old Testament because of "oral law" given by rabbis who claim it was given to them from Moses. They wrote that man-made law in their books the Talmuds, where they also slandered Christ and His followers.

Erubin 21b: "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah."
Torah = Old Testament, especially the first five books.

Israelis hate Christians because the talmud teaches that Christians are idol worshipping subhuman gentiles that will be boiled in hot excrement in hell.

But Christians must not hate Israel, because then Christians also hate me who was born and raised there, and I will be sad and lonely. I don't know even one Christian who lives near me, even though they exist, they hide their faith to not offend the Jews.

CC looks like we're going to have to be more diligent with these anti-Semitic people spreading their nonsense on this site. It's getting tiresome. I have friends, a couple that lived in Israel for years and ministered there. They love it there and the people. They had to come back to the states for a few years but can't wait to go back. So what you're saying is utter nonsense. My pastor has gone to Israel several times and taken church members there, loves Israel and the people.So go and spread your nonsense somewhere else.

K

kaylagrl

Hello friend, new here but this title of "hate" caught my attention, because just as Jesus said that where a mans treasure is, so is his heart, likewise I believe what a man has disdain for says a lot also. I have a limited understanding of, well, life...but, I do have opinion! First, my opinion is this title is flawed...there is no presence of "hatred" from "Israelite's" towards Christians, if we indeed are talking about people who live in Israel. Now the Jews, being a religious sect, now they have hatred for Christians, of course, but that does not include all people of an entire region...nor are we talking about the Hebrew race of people, as a good many of them ARE Christian. No, this title should be "Why do Jews hate Christians"
This is such a involved topic I will try to stay focused on your post, as this subject IMO, deals with the stance that one religion has towards another, in man's eyes...and the classic "good verses evil" in Gods.
Your confusion with "Israel", and Judaism is exactly why the Devil propagates this twist of semantics! (concerning Semitics...lol) Israel was the name given to Jacob, and attributed to Jesus when establishing his kingdom on earth. Judaism in the times of Jacob was a holy religion, as the Messiah had not arrived. After the arrival of Jesus, any righteous "Jew" or Judaic would have transferred their reverance to Jesus, and become Christians (but only for one generation) After Christ's sacrifice the old covenant was fulfilled, and Jesus, or Israel, is the now "God head", and we live in the "Time of Grace".
The Devil want's people to confuse Israelite, Hebrew and Jew...because like with any shell game, he is under one of those...and Jesus directly points to Judaism!
Israelite = A person living in an area...a region...no real choice if born there...no different than any other place.
Hebrew = A person of the lineage of Abraham, a racial denotation like "white" or "black"...an accident of birth.
Jew or Judaic = A person practicing in the religion of Judaism, can be Hebrew, but can also be of any race (Proselyte) These are the "Children of the Devil" Jesus was talking about in John 8:44, and in Revelations 2:9, 3:9 as the "Synagogue of Satan".
There are no "chosen" people...there are no "special" people...there are no "cursed" people...all of this is established by people's choices, and luckily, we have Galatians to explain this for us! 3:26-29

When a Jew hear's this, they are infuriated (as are some Hebrews, as they have been told this all their lives, see Brother Nathanael) and indeed their (now) Satanic religion damns us as blasphemers...just as old scratch told them to do with Jesus! But in reality, they don't hate us...they hate Jesus!
John 15:18-21

How can I say this nicely... Utter bull feathers!! Hope to see the "banned" on your name soon.

Victor1999

Jul 8, 2019
CC looks like we're going to have to be more diligent with these anti-Semitic people spreading their nonsense on this site. It's getting tiresome. I have friends, a couple that lived in Israel for years and ministered there. They love it there and the people. They had to come back to the states for a few years but can't wait to go back. So what you're saying is utter nonsense. My pastor has gone to Israel several times and taken church members there, loves Israel and the people.So go and spread your nonsense somewhere else.
I haven't just visited Israel, I work with Jews daily at my factory. I'm not speaking my own words, that's what is written in their book and what they say will happen to me. Do you think it is okay that the Babylonian Talmud says in Gittin 57a says our Lord and Savior is in boiling excrement in hell? Don't you know how important those writings are to them? They say one who disobeys the commands of the wise men (חז"ל) are punishable by death. Calling me anti-Semitic for that is the exact same thing as calling me a bigot and homophobe if I don't support gay marriage. Do you realize what you're saying? Are you going to dismiss this warning I write to you just because you know some people who've been to Israel who 'liked it there'!!??? Just so you know, they've ministered to chilonim חילונים, not to Orthodox Jews, or they would be crucified by now. Nonsense is your blind support of antichristian rabbinical literature just because these people made a cute face to the tourists. I see them face to face daily and I know what they teach, certainly nothing Godly. SHAME!

K

kaylagrl

I haven't just visited Israel, I work with Jews daily at my factory. I'm not speaking my own words, that's what is written in their book and what they say will happen to me. Do you think it is okay that the Babylonian Talmud says in Gittin 57a says our Lord and Savior is in boiling excrement in hell?

Balaam was Jesus huh? smh Sick of people like you. A guy like you was just banned here because of junk like this.

Don't you know how important those writings are to them? They say one who disobeys the commands of the wise men (חז"ל) are punishable by death. Calling me anti-Semitic for that is the exact same thing as calling me a bigot and homophobe if I don't support gay marriage. Do you realize what you're saying?

Oh,I know exactly what you're trying to say. People like you have come and gone here, don't know you even bother.

Are you going to dismiss this warning I write to you just because you know some people who've been to Israel who 'liked it there'!!??? Just so you know, they've ministered to chilonim חילונים, not to Orthodox Jews, or they would be crucified by now.

Baloney, go sell it somewhere else.

Nonsense is your blind support of antichristian rabbinical literature just because these people made a cute face to the tourists. I see them face to face daily and I know what they teach, certainly nothing Godly. SHAME!

Go read Romans 11. Come on CC, stop letting people spread this hatred.

Victor1999

Jul 8, 2019
I've read Romans 11 and I know that God hasn't rejected the Israelites. That doesn't mean he approves of their satanic Talmud. So you live by the talmud? You're probably the only person claiming to be a Christian who does, and for a good reason. You must also avoid going near crosses, because according to the talmud crosses are idolatry. As for Balaam, it clearly says Yeshu ישו which is Jesus:
בשכבת זרע רותחת
אזל אסקיה [ליש"ו] בנגידא (לפושעי ישראל) א"ל מאן חשיב בההוא עלמא

Those who for no reason decided to first attribute this to Balaam are the ones who deny that Jesus ever even existed. Why do you try so hard to support satanism in disguise? You should check yourself on this issue. If you actually want what's best for the Jewish people then encourage them to return to the Torah and not rely on satanic interpretations and fabricated stories such as Moses schooling the angels on mount Sinai about eating meat and butter at Abraham's place. I hope your eyes will be opened soon to see the truth of this matter. Stick to the true word of God because our lives depend on it. Accept no substitutes.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Jeremiah 31:
at the time of Jeremiah writing this the separate nation of Israel had been conquered and removed by the Assyrians and did not exist as a kingdom; but Judah with Jerusalem remained.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
6 Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia,
7 After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.
8 And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas.
9 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.
10 And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them.
Acts 16:
And thus Jeremiah 31 is fulfilled and the gospel (Acts 2:38-39) is preached to the lost tribes of Israel >
the people of Europe and the Europe becomes a Christian civilization.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah [the Jews], and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim [Christians], and for all the house of Israel his companions:
17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
Ezekiel 37:
Thus when Jerusalem and Judah [Israel the nation] are again destroyed prior to the Day of the Lord then Jesus
will pour out the Holy Spirit forcefully upon the remnant of surviving Jews and they will know and understand
at last that the one they pierced is their true Messiah, and then they shall call upon the name of the Lord.