Why do Jesus alllow this?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EternalSoul

Oct 13, 2013
Could anyone tell me why Jesus allows things like a 40 year old supposed Muslim man wich cuts off the head of a 6 year old girl for "cheating on him"??

Jan 25, 2015
Could anyone tell me why Jesus allows things like a 40 year old supposed Muslim man wich cuts off the head of a 6 year old girl for "cheating on him"??
The world is corrupted. If we look at Sodom and Gomora we can see the corruption was always there. We are going to see worse things than this in the end times.

wattie

Feb 24, 2009
New Zealand
There is always the opposite question to of why do good things happen to bad people :)

But yeah.. it is a corrupt world. Jesus does though in the end restore it all to glory.

Suffering and pain and evil is horrific to be part of and see. The experience of it is at a level where people lose sight of God.

Jesus is right there in the suffering though.. feeling it with who is going thru it.

Why doesn't he stop it? Well he will in the end. And He is just.. the evil doers get their comeuppance.

A Muslim man who gets the girls head cut off?

He's cut off from a place in heaven, unless He receives Christ as His Saviour.

So he would have a place in hell unless saved.

So the justice? The girl is dead but probably in heaven due to her age. The man is headed for hell.

Jan 25, 2015
We can only hope and pray for her salvation wattie, because Muslims are indoctrinated from a very young age. I am glad we don't have to judge my friend.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It is written when Jesus-Yeshua returns He will have justice in His Hand.

This is a glorious hope and future.

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
If God stepped in and stopped all sin we would all perish .

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
God allows the suffering that comes as a result of sin to happen.. Just as the body sends signals of pain to our brain when something is wrong with out body so to does incidents like the one you gave happen and they are signals to us that this world is filled with faulty people doing evil things to each other..

We yearn for the World to come where we shall be perfected and shall never suffer or do any harm to each other again..

Oh and i am interested to find out where you found out about this muslim man decapitating a 6 year old girl?

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Because our sins against Gods creation are sins against God,

Against You, You only, I have sinned
And done what is evil in Your sight,
So that You are justified when You speak and blameless when You judge. Psa.51:4

And the greatest example of how wicked mankind is, is when God the Son was abused and murdered by his creation.

He didn't stop it, but when he does, it's judgement day. So sinners better repent with the time they have left.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
We were given dominion in Genesis, Christ gave us His authority and commanded we walk in it, so He does not allow it, we who have the authority of the indwelling Christ allow it.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
Gods ways are not our ways, and we can not (in this world) ever know the "WHY" of Gods ways.

I pray for that child, for she is surely with God. I will also pray that you address just as dangerous a situation. That being your "unsure" position regarding your salvation. As horrible as the death of that young girl is, those who die without God will suffer a far greater punishment/pain.

Do you have a News Article that tells of this murder you can share? I find it hard to believe that any person could believe that a six year old child is mentally and emotionally able to choose "cheating" on someone in a sexual manner, which seems to be what you are saying. Children that young simply would not understand. As well, what religion allows for a six year old girl to be a sex partner?

The punishment of God should rain down on ALL who promote/practice such a religion.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
This has nothing to do with the Bible and everything to do with the evil false religion born of Mohammed, the Quran, and Islam.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"Religion" is not relationship with Jesus, the only way to heaven, even the devils believe in G-d, Jesus came, lived, and died for each of us. Islame does not believe G-d can be known, we who have the indwelling Christ know this is false, they make unreasonable rules then punish those who do not life up to that.

P

pottersclay

To tell you the truth jesus responded to questions like this in this manner.

Do you suppose the child were a worse sinner or the man? I say to you no but if you do not repent you likewise shall parish.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
In a world with sin, evil, and the free will to decide between good or evil, we have both an earthly and spiritual battle between them.

God could stop all the evil and we would be just meat robots or slaves responding to every will of God.

But God wanted people to truly choose to respond to Him. He didn't want to force people to love Him.

When evil occurs to the innocent it is usually due to the failure of good people to respond.

If the Allies never responded to the Axis powers of WW2 then millions more innocent lives would have been lost.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
um Jesus is the Lord of the heavenly kingdom not the kingdoms on earth.
so whatever happens on earth happen because rulers on earth i.e humans allow them. Crimes and things arent anything to do with Jesus...they are to do with our sin.

But that sort of thing isnt going to happen in His kingdom.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
He works through people, so does the adversary, all authority was given to Jesus, it is in His name we are to go forth. We have pretty much dropped the ball the last 2,000 years what with "Churches" and "religions" conning people into thinking we have to go through them to get to Heaven when it has always been true that we are to experience G-d.

B

Blackpowderduelist

He don't allow it. Just because punishment isn't immediate, don't mean it isn't coming and severe.

Jan 4, 2020
washburn Tn
The world is corrupted. If we look at Sodom and Gomora we can see the corruption was always there. We are going to see worse things than this in the end times.
As the world GETs more wicked, And rejects GOD'S LAWS, God take HIS protection Away from the world, And Satan is free to do a lot of things, because God's protection is removed, because the would is rejecting GOD's authority And GOD'S laws are rejected.

Dec 9, 2011
GOD gives everyone a choice and If they don't no better then sin Is not Imputed where there Is no law(talking about a person's conscious)their knowledge of right and wrong.If a person has been reborn of Incorruptible seed then they shouldn't fear death,but If they haven't been born Again then they are condemned already.Its the Spirit that Is the real you the flesh counts for nothing.

EternalSoul

Oct 13, 2013
GOD gives everyone a choice and If they don't no better then sin Is not Imputed where there Is no law(talking about a person's conscious)their knowledge of right and wrong.If a person has been reborn of Incorruptible seed then they shouldn't fear death,but If they haven't been born Again then they are condemned already.Its the Spirit that Is the real you the flesh counts for nothing.
If a person has been reborn of Incorruptible seed then they shouldn't fear death,but If they haven't been born Again then they are condemned already.
are u saying the6 y old girl was reborn of incoruptable seed n deserved death but shouldnt had ben afraid? she was clearly taken advantage of in unchristian marriage.

or that perhaps she was never christian and deserved death at 6 y oold, goin to hell at 6...