Why do Jesus alllow this?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 11, 2020
If someone rejects the Son, you reject the only way for the penalty of sin to be removed, you then pay the price, which is death.
God has set the path to Himself and salvation. Man does not create his own path. If you dishonour the Son, you dishonour the Father.
I believe my post did not say contrary to what you posted.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Well, first of all, the picture you posted did not show that the Pope said what you said he said in your earlier post. Secondly, I said in my post that I know he preaches Peace, so, if he is meeting other religious leaders to discuss peace and non religious violence, I do not see anything wrong with that. Thirdly, as far as I am concerned Muslims are also the children of God and our brothers and sisters whether we believe it or not. This does not mean we share the same religion.
Since the Bible is clear about who God's children are, you disagree with Scripture.

Jul 11, 2020
Thankyou for your reply but it doesn't answer the question I asked.
I felt like giving you more insight on the question of whether Christians and Muslims serve the same God. If you are not satisfied with that, well, the direct answer to your question is just one word---Ignorance, which is not peculiar to Muslims alone but to Christians too. Ignorance or lack of proper understanding of The God we serve and who we are in relation to Him.

I would have expected your question to be more balanced, something like, why do Muslims and Christians seek conversion from each other? because it is a two way thing. Each person wants the other to convert to his or her religion. This is what we see in real life.

Jul 11, 2020
Since the Bible is clear about who God's children are, you disagree with Scripture.
No. I do not disagree with the scripture. . I believe what I said is in line with the scripture even if you we do not see the word Muslim there. It all boils down to our understanding of the scripture.
Truth is that I will not like to take this argument further because my post was distinct on what angle I was coming from.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
No. I do not disagree with the scripture. . I believe what I said is in line with the scripture even if you we do not see the word Muslim there. It all boils down to our understanding of the scripture.
Truth is that I will not like to take this argument further because my post was distinct on what angle I was coming from.
John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned
already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 20:31
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ,
the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John 1:12
But to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in
His name, He gave the right to become children of God—

Islam denies that God has a Son, they reject Jesus as the Son of God and the perfect Lamb of God Who takes away the sins of the world. They deny that He was crucified and rose again, thereby denying the very means by which, by grace through faith in His shed righteous blood on our behalf, we are saved. How you can square that up with saying those who reject Him are also God's children I cannot fathom, since it goes directly against what Scripture explicitly states.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
our Christendom does not fare better.
Someone just fell off the the donkey cart. Christianity is infinitely better, higher, and more excellent for sooooo many reasons. It is the only Way that is not a lie.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
I felt like giving you more insight on the question of whether Christians and Muslims serve the same God. If you are not satisfied with that, well, the direct answer to your question is just one word---Ignorance, which is not peculiar to Muslims alone but to Christians too. Ignorance or lack of proper understanding of The God we serve and who we are in relation to Him.

I would have expected your question to be more balanced, something like, why do Muslims and Christians seek conversion from each other? because it is a two way thing. Each person wants the other to convert to his or her religion. This is what we see in real life.
Thank you for your reply but it does not answer the question I asked and between you, me and the gatepost, you are very arrogant in what you say so maybe you need to do a study on grace. .