Why do people hate the Jews?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Looks like Ethel was murdered just for being married to Julius, it was a tragedy that left 2 boys without parents.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
I live the Israelis - why wouldn't I? My Lord and Savior is Jewish!

I hear and see in print that some people hate the Jews, but they never give a coherent reason. Kinda like Trump haters. Never see or hear a good reason for the hate, but wow, is it ever there!

I really don't know why - can anyone help me on this?
Maybe they don't even know why. Well its spiritual. The enemy knows if there is no Israel.. would God (Christ) even come back? Its when they call on Him. This hate is of the world. Yes.. your right about hate and Trump.. you can still .. not see it but its still there huh. This has always been about ..Israel. They were to take His word to the world.. they didn't. Yet it was just 12 (with Paul). Is that not our GOD! Well just 12... now look what Christ has done.. just WOW. As that song goes.. on youtube "thats MY KING"

Anthony55

Mar 8, 2021
Montpelier
We must be reading/have read different books; mine is called the Bible. What is yours called?
I think people think Jews are lazy, because they tend not to work on Saturdays. But this is just their religion, and they do work on Sundays instead. But then the same people think the Jews are sacrilegious, for profaning a holy day.

Also, the whole circumcision thing. I mean, everybody does it, but normal people have it done quietly in a hospital with a doctor and anesthetic. Jews turn it into a celebration and make it into a big show, and people get jealous that the Jew got a party and all the attention whilst most others would be lucky to get a lollypop and a "shush, shush, don't cry baby". Even this would probably be tolerable, but then to add insult to injury, Jews are often caught wearing those yarmulkes about the place. It just confuses people, and people can't figure out whether the Jews love silly hats on their heads - or abhor them.

I think the thing that tips most people over the edge though, is bacon. Jews don't eat bacon, because they claim it comes from pigs. However, when making this claim, most Jews have never tasted how good bacon is. For anyone who has tasted bacon, it is almost a certainty that someone who calls such delicious food unclean just cannot be trusted about anything.

If Jews would just learn to work on Saturdays, circumcise more quietly and enjoy a BLC toastie with the rest of us, I think this would go a long way to stopping the hatred.

Anthony55

Mar 8, 2021
Montpelier
Your kidding right? Your saying people hate Jewish people because of their culture, laws given to them by God in old testament? People hate Jewish people for the same reason they hate Christians. We are Gods chosen. We don't need to focus on who hates who but on loving one another. Don't give place to the adversary.

Jul 9, 2020
Your kidding right? Your saying people hate Jewish people because of their culture, laws given to them by God in old testament? People hate Jewish people for the same reason they hate Christians. We are Gods chosen. We don't need to focus on who hates who but on loving one another. Don't give place to the adversary.
I think maybe he was just being funny. But you know what's not funny though? When famous jews talk about how they hope that the jews did kill Jesus and how they would do it again. They're proud of it.

Anthony55

Mar 8, 2021
Montpelier
I think maybe he was just being funny. But you know what's not funny though? When famous jews talk about how they hope that the jews did kill Jesus and how they would do it again. They're proud of it.
Isn't LOVE the foundation our faith. Of course there are going to be some who are proud of it. One bad apple don't spoil the whole barrel. We must stop nick picking of the wrongs in history and move on praying for people and shining the light of the Spirit which God so gracefully gave us by the death of His only begotten. Remember Jesus said the comforter would not come if He didn't full fill the will of the father. Please focus on what Jesus asked. Pray for our enemies. Love is the key. Focus on what is, and not what was.

Jul 9, 2020
Isn't LOVE the foundation our faith.
Jesus is the foundation of our faith. Jesus referred to them as children of satan.

Of course there are going to be some who are proud of it. One bad apple don't spoil the whole barrel.
Your lack of ability/will to recognize patterns of behavior among various groups doesn't make you holy. It just makes you ignorant. My willingness and ability to see patterns doesn't make me evil.

We must stop nick picking of the wrongs in history
Killing Jesus is something that they've never been ashamed of or repented of. It is not a trivial historical event.

Focus on what is, and not what was.
There's nothing new under the sun. Your inability to see what's happening now is a result of your unwillingness to learn from what happened in the past.

Apr 12, 2021
I love my Jewish brothers and sisters, but you are right: they are hated among the nations. For proof of that, just look at the anti-israel resolutions adopted by the United Nations. Why? Think of it this way: God, according to HIS overeign grace, chose Israel to have a particular land to call their own, to be a light to all other nations/ethnicities, and the privilege to shae with the world that God chosethem over all others.

Humanity is wholly dead because of sin and has no innate desire to please God. Therefore, when Israel declares itself chosen by God over all others, all others take it as an affront to their very existence. The heart is deceitful wicked.

Anthony55

Mar 8, 2021
Montpelier
Jesus is the foundation of our faith. Jesus referred to them as children of satan.

Your lack of ability/will to recognize patterns of behavior among various groups doesn't make you holy. It just makes you ignorant. My willingness and ability to see patterns doesn't make me evil.

Killing Jesus is something that they've never been ashamed of or repented of. It is not a trivial historical event.

There's nothing new under the sun. Your inability to see what's happening now is a result of your unwillingness to learn from what happened in the past.

Anthony55

Mar 8, 2021
Montpelier
Jesus was talking about the religious leaders not the people as a whole. My ability to see patterns in behaviors leads me to see you following in the same category as the Zealots and Religious leaders that Jesus spoke of. Love thy neighbor as thy self. Let God take care of it. Because whatever Gods plan is for the world your not going to stop it. So have faith and focus on the Love and Grace of Christ.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Isn't LOVE the foundation our faith. Of course there are going to be some who are proud of it. One bad apple don't spoil the whole barrel. We must stop nick picking of the wrongs in history and move on praying for people and shining the light of the Spirit which God so gracefully gave us by the death of His only begotten. Remember Jesus said the comforter would not come if He didn't full fill the will of the father. Please focus on what Jesus asked. Pray for our enemies. Love is the key. Focus on what is, and not what was.
Jesus is the foundation of our faith.
Jesus was talking about the religious leaders not the people as a whole. My ability to see patterns in behaviors leads me to see you following in the same category as the Zealots and Religious leaders that Jesus spoke of. Love thy neighbor as thy self. Let God take care of it. Because whatever Gods plan is for the world your not going to stop it. So have faith and focus on the Love and Grace of Christ.
Friend you both need to define terms. And, stop fighting. Be respectful.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Mostly because of about 2,000 years of propaganda against them

Jul 9, 2020
Mostly because of about 2,000 years of propaganda against them
LOL! Yes! If only this oppressed minority could somehow get access to the halls of power, or the media, or finance. Then they would finally have an opportunity to set the record straight!

Actually, one of them wrote the book on propaganda. Ed Bernays. I read Bernays' book and felt the need to bathe. So dirty. But if you check the Amazon link I provided, you'll find that Noam Chomsky really liked it. (Chomsky is a radical communist that wrote a tribute to satan in his book, 'Rules for Radicals.' Chomsky is another jew BTW.).

FYI, this Bernays is the guy that successfully pushed the narrative that it was cool for women to smoke cigarettes. "Torches of Freedom!" He got them to smoke cigarettes as part of the early push towards feminism. Lots of women lapped up his propaganda and started sucking down cigarettes. Bernays was complete scum.

https://www.amazon.com/Propaganda-Edward-Bernays/dp/0970312598

K

kaylagrl

Jesus is the foundation of our faith. Jesus referred to them as children of satan..
I believe this was speaking of a particular cult at that time in history.

Patterns such as??

Killing Jesus is something that they've never been ashamed of or repented of. It is not a trivial historical event. .
So every Jew today is culpable for what a handful of Jews did then? Where does the Word say I am responsible for my great, great, great grandfathers sin? How is that fair. Christ died for sin, everyone's sin !! He died in OUR place. That makes every one of us guilty.

No, nothing is new. Antisemitism has never changed. Pity when Christians take part in it.

Feb 16, 2017
I live the Israelis - why wouldn't I? My Lord and Savior is Jewish!

I hear and see in print that some people hate the Jews, but they never give a coherent reason. Kinda like Trump haters. Never see or hear a good reason for the hate, but wow, is it ever there!
I really don't know why - can anyone help me on this?
Why do people hate the jews?

Its because most people's minds are controlled by the god of this world.
Most people, are deceived by the God of this world.....and if this is an unbeliever, then they have the mind of the devil., as this is the nature of the devil.
SIN.....to want to sin, is the devil's nature

So, if most of the world is owned and operated according to the "world system", then this means that the world is controlled by the devil.....as he is the god of this world.......the god of this world system.
To be controlled by the devil is to see things as he has you think they are........
This is to have a "blinded mind".
And reader, the devil hates Jesus, and Jesus is a Jew, so, he adamantly despises the "chosen people".
He has had them chased from country to country, despised, for thousands of years.

And here is something interesting. The country that mistreats the jew, becomes mistreated by God.

Recently i was banned from a "christian forum", for arguing with a member who said that ...."its Israel's fault that 2000 Palestinian rockets were recently launched towards Tel Aviv".
He's still there, blaming israel..

And How does the Devil execute his hatred of Israel?
He caused this idea to be perpetrated......."the Jews cause all the bad in the world"....>"its always the Jews fault". "blame the Jews"...
This was Hitler.
This is now CNN and MSNBC and nearly all news media in the world.
They are now become, in the last 5 yrs.....anti- Israel and Pro Palestinian.......and by the way, that's an Arab.
The term "Palestinian", was created about 60 yrs ago.

Why is the world now against the Jew?
Because Jesus is about to come back, reader.

Apr 12, 2021
LOL! Yes! If only this oppressed minority could somehow get access to the halls of power, or the media, or finance. Then they would finally have an opportunity to set the record straight!

Actually, one of them wrote the book on propaganda. Ed Bernays. I read Bernays' book and felt the need to bathe. So dirty. But if you check the Amazon link I provided, you'll find that Noam Chomsky really liked it. (Chomsky is a radical communist that wrote a tribute to satan in his book, 'Rules for Radicals.' Chomsky is another jew BTW.).

FYI, this Bernays is the guy that successfully pushed the narrative that it was cool for women to smoke cigarettes. "Torches of Freedom!" He got them to smoke cigarettes as part of the early push towards feminism. Lots of women lapped up his propaganda and started sucking down cigarettes. Bernays was complete scum.

Communists and atheists are of every nation and stripe. That you read one book by a Jew espousing radical leftist Marxism is no qualifier to condemn an entire people. By the way, how many Jews were writers of the books of the Bible?

K

kaylagrl

I was born and raised in Canada. Where I'm from a couple years back a man in my home state killed 16 people. He dressed as a police officer and knocked on peoples doors and when they opened it he shot them, point blank range. Does that make me a bad person because one of my fellow countrymen is a murderer? You hold all Jews accountable for what some do. You can find people of every race that have done horrible things, do you hold everyone accountable this way, or just Jews?! While Jews have been blessed by God, they have still suffered more than any more people on earth.