God gives everyone sufficient grace to believe Jesus Christ correctly.for some one who doesn't know if they are not believing correctly how can they be condemned
God gives everyone sufficient grace to believe Jesus Christ correctly.for some one who doesn't know if they are not believing correctly how can they be condemned
Not everyone who believes Jesus Christ is the Savior chooses to believe Jesus Christ correctly.I don't know anyone who professes to be saved that does not know that is the precious blood of Jesus that cleansed them of their sin, and made it possible for them to be called the children of God. Every Christian I have ever met knows AT LEAST one Scripture by heart, that being John 3:16.
John, Chapter 3:
15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
The doers of the New Testament law shall be justified.So do you believe in your ability to do the law or Jesus?
Knowing Jesus Christ is the Savior and correctly believing Jesus Christ are two different things.Not really, because it is a logical fallacy. Not knowing if you/they are choosing to believe
Jesus correctly or not, does not equate to believing it is not necessary to believe Jesus.
That's what I said, but not what you said originally. Are you a parrot?Knowing Jesus Christ is the Savior and correctly believing Jesus Christ are two different things.
Those who are saved have no fear/doubt.It has nothing to do whether one is confident or not. The question was,
Why do so many people say they are saved by Jesus when, by their own admission, they don't even know if they
are choosing to believe Jesus correctly or not? And it was tied to, Why don't they believe it is necessary to believe
Jesus? Not having confidence has nothing to do with whether or not one believes it is necessary to believe.
I have not received an answer yet to how soon it was after OP repented and believed that they had no more fear or doubt.
That we are exhorted to work out our own salvation with fear and
trembling means fear/doubt is to be expected, don't you think?
Better read your Bible.Those who are saved have no fear/doubt.
What happens if someone chooses to not believe Jesus Christ correctly?People who are lost spiritually have no concept of being born again, since it's not anything they've experienced.
after all satan and all his folks believe in Jesus, but aren't "born again".
Being Born again STARTS with CONVICTION OF SIN by the Holy SPirit, which is also the foundation for saving Faith (God's WORD TO YOU).
WHen a person surrenders, and REPENTS of their SIN, then the Holuy SPirit will indwell, and open the person's eyes to the SPiritual kingdom of God. THEN they can start to learn of him, since before they weren't able to.
I believe Jesus Christ correctly.Its already been askedbut who are they and I'm guessing you believe in the correct one? Sis (Magenta) said it so much better lol..
Salvation is Eternal. Those who are saved have no fear/doubt.Better read your Bible.
you did not answer my question. Why is thatThe doers of the New Testament law shall be justified.
Red herring.Salvation is Eternal.
Those who are saved have no fear/doubt.
Do you believe those who are saved eternally have fear/doubt?Red herring.
2 Corinthians 12:9 says, My power is made perfect in weakness.
the question was if you don't believe how can you feal condemnedGod gives everyone sufficient grace to believe Jesus Christ correctly.
you did not answer my question. Why is that
So do you believe in your ability to do the law or Jesus?
Of course, I do believe in my ability to do the law with the help of Jesus Christ. I do the law because Jesus Christ commands me to.The doers of the New Testament law shall be justified.
would you say a softening of your heart is conviction of sin![]()
A person who chooses to not believe correctly gets convicted by the Holy Spirit that they are not believing correctly. Most people refuse to respond correctly to the Holy Spirit.the question was if you don't believe how can you feal condemned
If your a believer and you believe you get conviction of the holy spirit if you have done something incorrectly
What im asking you is do people who don't believe get conviction of the holy spirit
I suppose it's different for people for me it was an end to my heart that was rebellious.I wouldn't use that terminology at all personally.
Conviction of SIN was (for me) an acute consciousness of specific SINS that I had done that the Holy Spirit brought to my attention, and an equally acute conciousness of impending judgement, and the knowledge that I'd be of the "Goat" side of that event, and HELL was my eternal destination - unless.
SO the last time Conviction came, I was finally ready to respond, surrendering to God, and crying out in repentance for Salvation.
And then everything changed, and I was New, and CLEAN - not so much "Forgiven", as Completely cleansed of my SIN and perfect before God. I learned some days later that the CHANGE was when the Holy Spirit joined Himself with MY spirit, and I was "Born Again" spiritually.
As frosting on the cake, the next morning I woke up, and wasn't a "Smoker" anymore. For the last 7-8 years, I'd been burning 3 packs of Lucky Strikes a day (imagine what that would cost now!!!) and suddenly it was GONE - no withdrawal, no craving, just GONE as if I'd never smoked in my life. (more to that story).
How long was it after you repented and believed on the Lord JesusDo you believe those who are saved eternally have fear/doubt?