And you think that is why you are saved?Of course, I do believe in my ability to do the law with the help of Jesus Christ. I do the law because Jesus Christ commands me to.
And you think that is why you are saved?Of course, I do believe in my ability to do the law with the help of Jesus Christ. I do the law because Jesus Christ commands me to.
I don't think we can use the holy spirit to dispute this wayA person who chooses to not believe correctly gets convicted by the Holy Spirit that they are not believing correctly. Most people refuse to respond correctly to the Holy Spirit.
Fool me once, shame on you. You won't get a second chance. Try to be a better troll. You aren't very good at it.Are you one of those who doesn't believe Jesus correctly? Do you believe it is necessary to believe Jesus correctly?
And you think that is why you are saved?
The doers of the New Testament law shall be justified.
WE HAVE YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!Fool me once, shame on you. You won't get a second chance. Try to be a better troll. You aren't very good at it.
Yes, you're a troll. You're welcome.WE HAVE YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!![]()
im hoping you will admit you need to learn...WE HAVE YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!![]()
in also hoping you will answer appropriately and apologize to the members of this forum for winding them up and admit you need to learnWE HAVE YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!![]()
Needs to admit mental health issues.im hoping you will admit you need to learn...
Do you mean the OCD of madness syndromeNeeds to admit mental health issues.
Narcissism would be first.Do you mean the OCD of madness syndrome
there is a mental health disorder called a personality disorder where by a person can have to high of a sense about there own importance they can be narcissistic with it as well, people who have this disorder may have a lack of ability to care for other people's feelings.Narcissism would be first.
seems to be a few people with a similar personality lately getting banned.I see you got the boot also.
It's called Borderline Personality Disorder. My 3rd wife has that.there is a mental health disorder called a personality disorder where by a person can have to high of a sense about there own importance they can be narcissistic with it as well, people who have this disorder may have a lack of ability to care for other people's feelings.
They generally seek attention and want people to admire them more,
Is it that one
well I wasn't sure how bad it was with him because I did get through to himIt's called Borderline Personality Disorder. My 3rd wife has that.