Why do you come to C.C.?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

Kids think i belong somewhere in the Periodic Table

von1

Apr 22, 2010
I been on christian chat coming up on 10 years now. I have meet and become friends with some really great christian people, some who I am still friends with even off the chat. How cool to meet christian people not just in the USA but from around the world. We may have many differences but we do have the same God.

M

morefaithrequired

I been on christian chat coming up on 10 years now. I have meet and become friends with some really great christian people, some who I am still friends with even off the chat. How cool to meet christian people not just in the USA but from around the world. We may have many differences but we do have the same God.
i always think of Toy Story when I see your posts
you are special von

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I found it and liked it here, kind of was led to it.
I'm seeing the Father work through CC.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I come here because, by comparison, it makes just about everyone at my church look like saints. Thank you for that.
Hey don't mention it. Besides, we're getting a LOT more than we're giving here. With you in the room, just about all of us look downright humble and compassionate.

Ghoti2

Nov 8, 2019
Hey don't mention it. Besides, we're getting a LOT more than we're giving here. With you in the room, just about all of us look downright humble and compassionate.
Well, I'll help create that illusion all I can. LOL

I

IFOLLOWHIM

I'm back and I can see that maybe just maybe among the muck true responses were given!

I came here to share in His glorious love and fellowship among His people.
I too have learned that leaning on each other,being tender hearted and encouraging goes a long way and we may never see all the effects!

I have met some lights that shine so brightly that seeing myself makes me ashamed!
Then there are the soft warm lights that make you feel comfortable and safe in their sweet glow.

I am sad to say that I have also seen much darkness in the knowledge of the word and lack of being under the Holy Spirit guidance.

My heart is proud to get to know you all as you are,open,tender,compassionate and accepting of others in Him!

Blessings to you ALL,may your cup run over with His abundant joy,peace and love in 2020!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"lack of being under the Holy Spirit guidance." This will be a powerful year for His Own who walk with him.
Lets stay in the spirit and walk out His Plan for us and all, in Jesus name.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
To fellowship.
A place to be when bored.
To try and help others through their struggles.
NOT TO FIND COMPANIONSHIP.
(All caps for a reason you know...)

WingsOfLight

Dec 10, 2019
I came here when I had reach one of the lowest points in my life (my world had been turned upside down in my marriage, and at work) - seeking HIS grace...
I came here seeking Fellowship and found it very therapeutic to share, listen and learn as I continue to strive to become the best Christian version of myself possible...
I found this unique opportunity to also find a way to 'pay-it forward'... While so many were kind, understanding and welcoming in providing me hope, wisdom and encouragement along my journey - I found it even more therapeutic to provide the same assistance to others (where I could) in need of prayer, guidance, encouragement or fellowship...
I enjoy coming back to also enjoy the entertainment, a break from the monotony of being alone... I love the humor, and will even cook up some popcorn to sit back and enjoy some of the more engaging firework exchanges...
All of which serves to help me to continue to strive to seize the moral high ground along my journey to become a better more spiritual person/christian and good example for my kids...

Happy New Year to all here in CC!
I totally agree that it is therapeutic. I need this.
Best wishes to you for the new year!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I came here to edify my brethren, let us encourage one another.

1 Thess. 5:11 "Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do."

Rom. 14:19 "Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."

Rom. 15:1,2 "We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification."

2 Cor. 12:19 "Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying."

Eph. 4:12,16,29 " For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."

1 Tim. 1:4
"Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do." 6-old-thumbsup.gif