Why I'm getting the vaccine.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Yes, after much deliberation, this 70 year old is having his first jab tomorrow. It was a difficult decision to make. I consulted my GP first. I was also prompted by my son. We talk from time to time and he told me that he's had the two jabs. He obviously survived and he had few side effects.

I do very little without praying about it and I have peace about my decision. If you don't hear from me in the next week or so, you'll know it was a bad one.

I understand why people are avoiding the vaccine. It's your right and your choice. What I don't accept is that Christians have the right to abuse, slander or condemn those who don't think as they do. I won't accept that you have the right to quote opinion as fact, or present false and misleading information as if was truth. We will give an account of every idle word that we say. I suggest that Christians fact check their statements before they hit the keyboard.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Yes, after much deliberation, this 70 year old is having his first jab tomorrow. It was a difficult decision to make. I consulted my GP first. I was also prompted by my son. We talk from time to time and he told me that he's had the two jabs. He obviously survived and he had few side effects.

I do very little without praying about it and I have peace about my decision. If you don't hear from me in the next week or so, you'll know it was a bad one.

I understand why people are avoiding the vaccine. It's your right and your choice. What I don't accept is that Christians have the right to abuse, slander or condemn those who don't think as they do. I won't accept that you have the right to quote opinion as fact, or present false and misleading information as if was truth. We will give an account of every idle word that we say. I suggest that Christians fact check their statements before they hit the keyboard.
Have you considered fact checking your decision? Doesn't the vaccine modify your genes? Doesn't that remind you of the days of Noah, when the fallen angels were spawning abominable offspring with women? As it was in the days of Noah... Are you sure you have prayed about this? To God? Did you wait for His answer? Did you listen?

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Have you considered fact checking your decision? Doesn't the vaccine modify your genes? Doesn't that remind you of the days of Noah, when the fallen angels were spawning abominable offspring with women? As it was in the days of Noah... Are you sure you have prayed about this? To God? Did you wait for His answer? Did you listen?
Provide evidence that it modifies your genes.

Aug 4, 2021
Forget about the DNA then, and think over what the task force exsperts have stated, at least in my country. The vax alters the proteins in the bloodstream, and supposedly makes the blood a bit spikey. And that is whyu some of the patients with blodpressure and heartissues, supposedly have died. This is what it has indicated, and is why some vax did not get approved, or only used on healthy young people. It was why denmarks stopped with one of them, and did a study on. Do not know if it is finished yet. So, as a 70 year old, he shouldd make sure he does not use the one denmark and others stopped giving to elders at least.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Forget about the DNA then, and think over what the task force exsperts have stated, at least in my country. The vax alters the proteins in the bloodstream, and supposedly makes the blood a bit spikey. And that is whyu some of the patients with blodpressure and heartissues, supposedly have died. This is what it has indicated, and is why some vax did not get approved, or only used on healthy young people. It was why denmarks stopped with one of them, and did a study on. Do not know if it is finished yet. So, as a 70 year old, he shouldd make sure he does not use the one denmark and others stopped giving to elders at least.
Quote, “Forget about the DNA then, and think over what the task force exsperts have stated, at least in my country. The vax alters the proteins in the bloodstream, and supposedly makes the blood a bit spikey. And that is whyu some of the patients with blodpressure and heartissues, supposedly have died. This is what it has indicated, and is why some vax did not get approved, or only used on healthy young people. It was why denmarks stopped with one of them, and did a study on. Do not know if it is finished yet. So, as a 70 year old, he shouldd make sure he does not use the one denmark and others stopped giving to elders at least.” End quote.

As supporters of truth we must get away from the supposedly or this authority said this, this person said that, etc. We need to post our sources and let others decide how legitimate the source is. Plus it would be good to include what vaccine that was in Denmark.

Jul 28, 2021

Do you honestly understand why people aren't taking that poison?

Aug 4, 2021
Quote, “Forget about the DNA then, and think over what the task force exsperts have stated, at least in my country. The vax alters the proteins in the bloodstream, and supposedly makes the blood a bit spikey. And that is whyu some of the patients with blodpressure and heartissues, supposedly have died. This is what it has indicated, and is why some vax did not get approved, or only used on healthy young people. It was why denmarks stopped with one of them, and did a study on. Do not know if it is finished yet. So, as a 70 year old, he shouldd make sure he does not use the one denmark and others stopped giving to elders at least.” End quote.

As supporters of truth we must get away from the supposedly or this authority said this, this person said that, etc. We need to post our sources and let others decide how legitimate the source is. Plus it would be good to include what vaccine that was in Denmark.
Do you speak any of the scandinavian languages? Do not think so, so pointless. We have our supposed experts both in the taskforce and MSMs medical experts stating how it works. Sources are not required here, and I just informed a 70 year old, so he can research it for himself. So, I must be asked to provide it, if people need it because they have concerns. Not doing the job for an argument about the issue. If you are concerned for yourself or others around you, I can chack which one it is a little later. Got some stuff to do first.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
What about scenario 4? The vax is the mark of the beast, and those receiving it somehow lose their immortal souls. That would certainly be a risk I weigh up in my evaluation of this gene modification technology. As it was in the days of Noah...
It seems you believe that any Christian who has been vaxxed has renounced Jesus as their Lord and Savior :oops: I am have not heard of this being part of the protocol... and now you are connecting it to the Nephilim which some believe were the offspring of angels and humans... again, not something everyone believes. However, I wonder if a study were to be done, if it could be determined how many anti-vaxxers also believe it is the mark of the beast, and if they also subscribe to the theory that the Nephilim were offspring of angels and humans.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
There are many, many articles on the web about the mRNA injection. It in fact modifies your DNA. Take a minute and do some research.

In case you have not been taught how to make a formal argument, those who make the claim have the burden of proof. Not me. If they know what their talking about, they should easily be able to explain and provide sources.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Do you speak any of the scandinavian languages? Do not think so, so pointless. We have our supposed experts both in the taskforce and MSMs medical experts stating how it works. Sources are not required here, and I just informed a 70 year old, so he can research it for himself. So, I must be asked to provide it, if people need it because they have concerns. Not doing the job for an argument about the issue. If you are concerned for yourself or others around you, I can chack which one it is a little later. Got some stuff to do first.
Right. Okay.

Jul 28, 2021
In case you have not been taught how to make a formal argument, those who make the claim have the burden of proof. Not me. If they know what their talking about, they should easily be able to explain and provide sources.
I'm not here to make a formal argument about the mRNA injection. It is up to you, if you wish, to research what garbage you are putting into your body. Frankly, I don't care if you take the injection. I'm just letting you know the information is at your fingertips if you really want to know.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I'm not here to make a formal argument about the mRNA injection. It is up to you, if you wish, to research what garbage you are putting into your body. Frankly, I don't care if you take the injection. I'm just letting you know the information is at your fingertips if you really want to know.

I was referring to the other post who was making the claim. It was on him to post the sources.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I won't accept that you have the right to quote opinion as fact, or present false and misleading information as if was truth
What about the daily BARRAGE OF LIES from the governments and the medical establishments ever since January 2020? I do not see you objecting to this planned deception. So all your protestation are hollow.

Not a single statement or report from the powers that be in any country have been (1) scientific, (2) strictly factual, (3) strictly truthful, and (4) totally transparent.

Jul 28, 2021
What about the daily BARRAGE OF LIES from the governments and the medical establishments ever since January 2020? I do not see you objecting to this planned deception. So all your protestation are hollow.

Not a single statement or report from the powers that be in any country have been (1) scientific, (2) strictly factual, (3) strictly truthful, and (4) totally transparent.
Only since 2020? That is very generous of you.

Aug 5, 2021

I have an informative document that I think is well worth looking at. Please take a look at it. It poses two questions. Many have come to the conclusion that these gene therapy shots are part of what some have called a "mark of the beast system." The document in its entirety is linked below. There are many Biblical reasons why you shouldn't take it, which I am sure you are aware of.

1. Does SARS-CoV-2, the virus (and its mutations), alter our DNA? Do the vaccines for Covid-19, the disease, alter our DNA?

Yes. The mRNA and DNA-based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 the virus and Covid-19 the disease itself, permanently alters a person’s DNA, referred to as the ‘host DNA’. One of the mechanisms leading to changes in the host DNA is due to the presence, within both the virus and its vaccines, of genetic materials incorporated from HIV-1, HIV-2, and SIV (Simian [apes, chimpanzees] Immunodeficiency Virus).1

2. Is this the Mark of the Beast? (Revelation 13:16-18 and 14:9-11)

Yes. In combination with the genetic alterations induced by the virus and the vaccines, the vaccines themselves contain components marking, or indicating the DNA has undergone these changes. There are several aspects to the mark, including both biological and spiritual.

Briefly, the biological. In addition to the genetic materials cited in answering question 1, the vaccines contain an enzyme known as Luciferase. This is a fluorescent material not visible to the naked eye. However, it is visible using an application on a smart phone, or other scanning type of device. Also contained within the vaccines is a type of highly absorbent gel known as hydrogel, made up of large molecules known as polymers. Hydrogel is used to carry genetic materials, Luciferase and other components making up the vaccines. Some of these are referred to as nanobots, molecules that can be programmed to carry out a specific task. The nucleic acids of DNA naturally self-assemble and this ability is used to design, and through genetic modification, program them.

Nanobots are used to carry drugs and molecularpayloads to specific targets within the body. Additional nanobots function as biological sensors, collecting information from within the body and capable of transmitting this digital information outside of it. Lastly on the nanoscale, which is measured in billionths of a meter, are quantum dots, also referred to as artificial atoms. These are actual semiconductors with both optical and electronic properties. Similar to Luciferase, quantum dots however emit visible light. These have also been referred to as tattoos.

https://www.anthonypatch.com/patreon/AnthonyPatch-DNA-and-Mark-Questions.pdf

Aug 4, 2021
I was referring to the other post who was making the claim. It was on him to post the sources.
I have changed my mind now. Firstly I did not make a claim, as you should have understood by the use of the words you highlighted in my comment. I told a cautionary tale, told to us on the news here, from officials, in our public healthcare. The one you replied to and specified it was me who made a claim and not him, is wrong, because he made a specific claim about it changing DNA.

So, in order for giving you a reply, first tell me why you want it? Are you going to agree, or pivot off afterwardds? Will it change your mind, on using said vaccine in your country? Will it change your choice of vaccine if so? Or your advice to others? Is this about the covidgod so to speak? Is it about a win in a debate? Will you afford me links to the contrary? If you want to opine against it? Seems by your comments, that you are only here to type "show evidence", to people telling people to get informed. Which is oxymoronic, when the two you replied to here, told people to seek out information only, and you have not asked for sources by those who have made claims. Because if it does not have a personal purpose for you, then I will not bother. 19 out of 20 just ignore it, and keep quarreling, and end it with namecalling. So, I need to know why I should spend 20-30 minutes searching it up, and listening to boring presscenferences about a subject I do not care about at all.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017