Why is the mark of the beast on the RIGHT HAND?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kolistus

Feb 3, 2020
God has made most people right-handed, so the mark on the right hand symbolizes a commitment to work for the Antichrist. People may think they are working for themselves, whereas they will be working for the Antichrist, who has full control of their lives.
Do you believe the mark will be literal preventing buying and selling for those who do not have it? Good point most people are right-handed so maybe it is used as a way of talking.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Do you believe the mark will be literal preventing buying and selling for those who do not have it?
I believe it is to be taken literally. Let's take a debit card today. If some hacker has hacked you account and put a freeze on your money, you may present it at the store and the message will come up "Transaction Refused".

You will have no idea why. In future the Mark will serve as the ID for all transaction, so a person will have their hand scanned (biometrics) and the transaction will go through. Those without the mark will not be able to go to stores, just like those without vaccine passports are being prevented from travel today. The vaccines (so-called) are precursors to the Mark.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
The so-called COVID test they use goes right up inside your nose, and deposits barbs on the inside of where one's forehead would be.

So while not necessarily marks of the beast, these sickos are getting awefully close. Marking the inside of foreheads, and right hands with their nephilim vaccines.

Kolistus

Feb 3, 2020
I believe it is to be taken literally. Let's take a debit card today. If some hacker has hacked you account and put a freeze on your money, you may present it at the store and the message will come up "Transaction Refused".

You will have no idea why. In future the Mark will serve as the ID for all transaction, so a person will have their hand scanned (biometrics) and the transaction will go through. Those without the mark will not be able to go to stores, just like those without vaccine passports are being prevented from travel today. The vaccines (so-called) are precursors to the Mark.
I agree. Do you have any idea why the mark is precisely on the right hand, and what happens if you get it on the left, still lost?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I agree. Do you have any idea why the mark is precisely on the right hand, and what happens if you get it on the left, still lost?
The Mark of the Beast can be either on the right hand or the forehead. Both have symbolic significance, since the right hand represents the physical strength of the individual and the forehead represents the mind. Both become subject to Satan. But the Mark cannot get lost for the simple reason that it will be an electronic implant (a chip or nano-particles) since the technology is already there with DARPA.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
The Mark of the Beast can be either on the right hand or the forehead. Both have symbolic significance, since the right hand represents the physical strength of the individual and the forehead represents the mind. Both become subject to Satan. But the Mark cannot get lost for the simple reason that it will be an electronic implant (a chip or nano-particles) since the technology is already there with DARPA.
What would you suggest is the symbolic significance of the left hand?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
What would you suggest is the symbolic significance of the left hand?
The Hebrew word for "left hand" signifies that which is dark. By extension that which is evil: שְׂמֹאול sᵉmôʼwl, sem-ole'; or שְׂמֹאל sᵉmôʼl; a primitive word (rather perhaps from the same as H8071 (by insertion of the aleph) through the idea of wrapping up); properly, dark (as enveloped), i.e. the north; hence (by orientation), the left hand:—left (hand, side).

In Middle Eastern and Asian cultures, food must only be eaten with the right hand.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
One of the reasons I asked for the vaccine to be in my left arm was so it was clear I wasn't taking the mark of the beast. So whenever I feel worried I have taken it I reassure myself it wasn't in my right arm, so am safe.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hello fellow Christians. I have a question that I hope some of you can provide insight on, when it comes to the mark of the beast it is said to be on the RIGHT HAND or on the forehead.

Assuming we are dealing with a literal mark here, such as an RFID chip or something similar, what happens if someone takes it on their left hand? Does he/she just get a pass? I would assume no.

But why in particular is the right hand mentioned? Is there some technology that requires it to be on the right hand, or what? Anyone who knows? @Ahwatukee I would like to hear your view on this.
Most people are right handed. However, I believe that the physical mark is a bit of a smokescreen. Satan is already marking people out. Unless you conform to the demonic "progressive" and "woke" agenda, you risk being shut down as an individual, a worker or a business. It's early days, but the threat is very real and people are already being punished for preaching the truth. I'm not talking about China or North Korea. They are Antichrist already. I'm talking about Australia, the UK and other once Christian countries.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
The suggested implication is that Islam may be the author and enforcer of the mark.
Possibly. I can see a day when Islam and Catholicism merge. I would not be surprised to see Judaism join in as well.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
The forehead represents the mind (Hebrews 10:16).

A person will be marked in the forehead by a decision they make.
For this reason it is not a physical mark or micro chip. People can physically remove or change physical things but a choice is made in the mind and God knows the heart. Choice is made in the forehead, we decide who we will serve in the mind.

The hand is a symbol of works (Ecclesiastes 9:10).

A person will be marked in the hand by the works they choose to do.
The sign, or mark, for either God or the beast will be invisible to people. You will, in essence, mark yourself by accepting either God’s mark—or the beast’s mark. The actions reflect our choice, faith with out works is dead, the fruits show what type of tree we are.

Though invisible to men, God will know who has which mark.

2 Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
Hello TMS,

Those teachings that the forehead represents the mind and the right hand representing works or action, comes from the false teachings of Seventh Day Adventists. There is nothing in the context that would lead the reader to interpret the forehead and hand as being symbolic. To attempt to relate the right hand to Eccl.9:10, is just terrible misapplication of the scripture. It's just conjecture.

"Whatever you find to do with your hands, do it with all your might"

And you applied the above to those receiving a mark of the beast in the right hand?

In addition, we already have a literal match, where people in Switzerland are receiving RFID chips under the skin of the hand and already making purchases with the scan of their hands.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Hello fellow Christians. I have a question that I hope some of you can provide insight on, when it comes to the mark of the beast it is said to be on the RIGHT HAND or on the forehead.

Assuming we are dealing with a literal mark here, such as an RFID chip or something similar, what happens if someone takes it on their left hand? Does he/she just get a pass? I would assume no.

But why in particular is the right hand mentioned? Is there some technology that requires it to be on the right hand, or what? Anyone who knows? @Ahwatukee I would like to hear your view on this.
Hello Kolistus,

Forgive me if I am repeating here, as someone else may have already give this answer.

First of all, the 'right hand' is mentioned only in Rev.13:16, in other places such as Rev.14:9, it just states the hand. However, my answer may be that, the right hand with God is the place of favor/honor. A few examples of this being, Jesus ascending the 'right hand' of the Father (Mark 16:19), the judgment of the sheep and the goats, with the sheep being on the Lord's 'right hand' and the goats on the left (Matt.25:33), the seven stars which represent the seven churches being in Christ's 'right hand' (Rev.2:1), etc. That said, I believe that the reason for the mark going into the right hand, is Satan's way of mocking God, because those who receive the mark will be worshiping the beast and not God.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Maybe there is simple reasons as to why the mark is on the forehead and right hand.
Maybe it is because some people don't have arms or hands (accidents, born that way) and therefore have the mark on the forehead as that is the only other exposed area?
Maybe it is on the right hand specifically because Jesus sits at the right hand of the father and that is the devils mark of unrighteousness? Just some random thoughts I had :unsure::unsure:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Hello Kolistus,

Forgive me if I am repeating here, as someone else may have already give this answer.

First of all, the 'right hand' is mentioned only in Rev.13:16, in other places such as Rev.14:9, it just states the hand. However, my answer may be that, the right hand with God is the place of favor/honor. A few examples of this being, Jesus ascending the 'right hand' of the Father (Mark 16:19), the judgment of the sheep and the goats, with the sheep being on the Lord's 'right hand' and the goats on the left (Matt.25:33), the seven stars which represent the seven churches being in Christ's 'right hand' (Rev.2:1), etc. That said, I believe that the reason for the mark going into the right hand, is Satan's way of mocking God, because those who receive the mark will be worshiping the beast and not God.
Thats the answer I got too the other week and now you have confirmed it. Thanks!!

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
One of the reasons I asked for the vaccine to be in my left arm was so it was clear I wasn't taking the mark of the beast. So whenever I feel worried I have taken it I reassure myself it wasn't in my right arm, so am safe.

i chose my left arm simply because i had to drive some distance home afterwards, with a manual transmission - we have left-hand-drive vehicles here & i thought a sore arm trying to shift gears would be bothersome :LOL:

.. turns out to have been wise

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The nurses here in Spain are beautiful, but very aggressive. I had no choice: the nurse told me it was going to be my left arm, not back talking either. You got to love 'em. God bless you all.

Kolistus

Feb 3, 2020
Hello Kolistus,

As usual you nailed it. As far as I am concerned, we can close down the thread.

Do you also believe as I do that it will be a literal mark and that buying and selling means actually buying and selling?