Why men like women!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Right now most of us are trying to decide what you are.
Obviously he is an avid movie fan with his nod to The Exorcist.

Not sure how many women really are like a possessed Linda
Blair in that, though, despite his claim that the majority are.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Obviously he is an avid movie fan with his nod to The Exorcist.

Not sure how many women really are like a possessed Linda
Blair in that, though, despite his claim that the majority are.
Yeah personally I'm leaning toward "he's a troll." But we shall see.

S

Seeking-Christ

I desire women. I just wish I could find one that desired me back. I think desire comes before real love. Real love must be grown over time.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Not that anybody on the face of this earth cares, but I think that I've finally reached the point where I can honestly say that I only like women in theory, but not at all in practice...and I'm not even sure about the in theory part.

I'm not saying that there aren't any good women on this planet, but I am saying that I've never personally met one. Well, at least not one that wasn't already taken. Then again, I never really had the opportunity to ask those women who took off running in the opposite direction the moment that they first laid eyes on me if they were married or single, so there's that (lol).

Even the women in my own family are HORRIBLE, and I have a very big family. Seriously, if I wasn't already related to them, and if I was married to any of them, then I'd probably tie a UPS truck around my neck and jump off of the nearest bridge.

LOOK OUT BELOW!!!

Now, before anybody accuses me of being sexist or misogynistic, I'll plainly state that men are just as bad, if not worse.

Well, that's my two cents worth.

(He sits on the ground behind his tree, thanks God that he's a bear, and opens a jar of honey)

:whistle:

S

Seeking-Christ

Not that anybody on the face of this earth cares, but I think that I've finally reached the point where I can honestly say that I only like women in theory, but not at all in practice...and I'm not even sure about the in theory part.

I'm not saying that there aren't any good women on this planet, but I am saying that I've never personally met one. Well, at least not one that wasn't already taken. Then again, I never really had the opportunity to ask those women who took off running in the opposite direction the moment that they first laid eyes on me if they were married or single, so there's that (lol).

Even the women in my own family are HORRIBLE, and I have a very big family. Seriously, if I wasn't already related to them, and if I was married to any of them, then I'd probably tie a UPS truck around my neck and jump off of the nearest bridge.

LOOK OUT BELOW!!!

Now, before anybody accuses me of being sexist or misogynistic, I'll plainly state that men are just as bad, if not worse.

Well, that's my two cents worth.

(He sits on the ground behind his tree, thanks God that he's a bear, and opens a jar of honey)

:whistle:
In my word processor, I started writing about my negative experiences with women. I was thinking about posting it because I would like women to know where my hurts are coming from... But I'm not sure that I would be helpful. So I haven't been adding anymore to it. So I don't know if I will ever get it ready for posting.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Obviously it is not their fault? Surely some woman is to blame...
"Wasted away again in Margaritaville.
Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt.
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame,

But I know, it's my own damn fault".

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
In my word processor, I started writing about my negative experiences with women. I was thinking about posting it because I would like women to know where my hurts are coming from... But I'm not sure that I would be helpful. So I haven't been adding anymore to it. So I don't know if I will ever get it ready for posting.
Not that this is an acceptable excuse, but just remember that we live in a fallen world in which hardly anybody behaves the way that God actually wants them to behave.

All joking aside (referring to part of my previous post), I know, from God's word and by his Spirit, what a man is supposed to be like, and what a woman is supposed to be like.

Seeing how I have no control over anyone's life but my own, I just focus on being the best type of man that I can be with the help of God's Spirit.

Does that get me anywhere in life?

With people?

Honestly, no, it does not.

With God?

I believe that it does, and that is all that will ultimately matter in the end.

If nothing else, then know that you're not alone.

A lot of us have gone through or are still going through exactly what you're experiencing.

In fact, it's literally been the story of my entire life.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Ima let you continue to not make any sense. All I said were facts. You can look up what I said. It's all about taking responsibility when one does wrong. Men are used to being told that they need to do better. And not all but MOST do. You tell most woman to do better or improve and calm down... Instead of taking accountability her head spins in a circle and smoke comes out here head. She can't handle that. So I'ma let you devils comment. Again like I said it's not all females. But the majority now fall in that category.
Maybe you should consider changing the company that you keep in order to gain a better perspective on accountability of both sexes in regards to the responsibility of parenthood.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Not that this is an acceptable excuse, but just remember that we live in a fallen world in which hardly anybody behaves the way that God actually wants them to behave.

All joking aside (referring to part of my previous post), I know, from God's word and by his Spirit, what a man is supposed to be like, and what a woman is supposed to be like.

Seeing how I have no control over anyone's life but my own, I just focus on being the best type of man that I can be with the help of God's Spirit.

Does that get me anywhere in life?

With people?

Honestly, no, it does not.

With God?

I believe that it does, and that is all that will ultimately matter in the end.

If nothing else, then know that you're not alone.

A lot of us have gone through or are still going through exactly what you're experiencing.

In fact, it's literally been the story of my entire life.
I was a doormat for my entire 6 1/2 year first marriage. Took years to recover to where I could even consider dating again without the fear of being burned. We're talking scorched earth here. Horrific.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
BOTH of y'all completely proved my point. I just said that men admit they are wrong when told about needing to improve. I just said most women don't like to admit or have self accountability for thier actions. It's says alot about a man who can take constructive criticism and better himself your right. But it says alot more about a woman who claims that men need to do better... Yet she keeps selecting these males in her life she claims are bad. It's called SELF accountability. Can't blame men for the bad ones that a woman may constantly choose. And even when I said that men get told they r wrong and most will man up and admit it... Y'all still wanna hawk on how bad men are as if I never said they didn't have faults. Like I said y'all rather talk junk about a man than to talk about the immaturity and unaccountability that females have in this country. Keep whining and posting. That's a jezebel spirit y'all love. Playing victim instead of admitting your wrongs. That's nowhere near Christian my friends. You can continue to use this thread to bash men. That's what y'all love. Peace
The true victims are the children from these broken dysfunctional relationships.

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
I was a doormat for my entire 6 1/2 year first marriage. Took years to recover to where I could even consider dating again without the fear of being burned. We're talking scorched earth here. Horrific.
Sorry to hear thar. Glad you escaped. Your current marriage appears to be healthier from the way you and your wife describe it. No one should be mistreated in marriage. I have been there and done that.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
I just say this matter-of-factly and definitely without looking to elicit any sort of sympathy or anything like that...

I've literally been rejected for my entire life.

I'm not exactly sure why, and, honestly, I don't really even care anymore.

I've learned to be rooted and grounded in the love of Christ, and that, and pretty much that alone (well, my children are forever in my heart) sustains me daily.

I really believe that a major part of it is simply that we do live in a fallen world...a world which is mostly hostile to God's commandments to love him, our neighbors, and even our enemies.

In other words, it's not so much that I have some sort of personalized bull's eye on my back, but more so just the parameters of the world in which I (we all) live.

It is what it is.

God's grace is sufficient...or else I would have disintegrated a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG time ago.

If nothing else, I amuse myself.

Sometimes, you just have to laugh...even if you feel like crying.

Now, don't anybody try to bear hug me...lol.

S

Seeking-Christ

If I ever decide to write my blog. I want everyone to know that I am not writing it out of hatred. I'm just reporting on the issues I've been through, because those issues helped shape me. Good or Bad you can decide.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Sorry to hear thar. Glad you escaped. Your current marriage appears to be healthier from the way you and your wife describe it. No one should be mistreated in marriage. I have been there and done that.
My marriage to JesusLives (Darlene) is a blessing from God.

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
My marriage to JesusLives (Darlene) is a blessing from God.
I enjoy reading your posts about your marriage to her. I like reading her posts about your marriage too. They are balanced and inspirational.

May 24, 2022
Maybe you should consider changing the company that you keep in order to gain a better perspective on accountability of both sexes in regards to the responsibility of parenthood.
I stay to myself. I observe alot of downtrodden people who v gone through everything I've mentioned to you. This isn't a clhandful of people this is a epidemic. It's all over the u.s if you choose not to research and see it that's your choice. This thread is done though .it's obvious it'd be easier to get blood from a turnip then to get you to understand what I ve said. Im out.